PDA

View Full Version : Free Del Mar workout analysis availble to fans

JeremyPlonk
07-19-2007, 05:13 PM
Fellow race fans,

With the Polytrack era at Del Mar, I know it can be confusing/befuddling/pick your adjective early in the meeting. I want to let you know that we at The HorsePlayer Magazine are offering free daily workout information for all of opening week at Del Mar at our website, www.HorsePlayerdaily.com.

The Morning Works is produced by private clocker Toby Turrell in conjunction with HorsePlayer.

I hope you don't mind me dropping the note here in the forum and wish everyone the very best of luck this summer!

PS - suppport those Ellis Park pick 4s! It will help us ALL in the long run to make the industry follow suit.

Jeremy Plonk, editor of The HorsePlayer Magazine and HorsePlayerdaily.com

bigmack
07-19-2007, 05:39 PM
Much obliged Jeremy, mighty sportin' of you.

ELP P4 has all of my on-shore support.

GaryG
07-19-2007, 06:55 PM
dittos what mack said....I have played the P4 regularly and am getting a feel for it. Got a small one today...:jump:

DJofSD
07-19-2007, 09:27 PM
Jeremy - I've not kept up with Felix since his program changed station and time slot. Didn't you and a partner win the handicapping challenge at Del Mar last year? Doing it again this year?

JeremyPlonk
07-19-2007, 10:20 PM
Don't I wish! You're thinking of Jerry Brown of Thoro-Graph fame.

I need to get more involved in the contest circuit, but a 16-month-old daughter does wonders to one's travel/"free" time!!!

If I had won the Del Mar contest last year, I'd still be sitting on the beach enjoying it 365 days later :-).

Good luck everyone!