PDA

View Full Version : HANDICAPPING MAGIC SUCCESS TAPES

ilhcp
12-16-2002, 10:11 PM
The Handicapping Magic Success Tapes are available on ebay. Any idea if this product is worth a hoot. I've heard both good and bad. The way I look at it...$50 is the price of a single exacta and they retailed for almost $300?

Any insight?

Sam David

NormanTD
12-19-2002, 05:33 PM
If you're into Handicapping Magic, then the tapes are well worth the $50. If you're not familiar with HM and have no real interest in using the program or the HM concepts, then save your money. You really need to have read the book and be up on the numbers crunching and concepts to benefit from the tapes.

trotter
12-20-2002, 10:23 AM
Go to the link below for some other Handicapping Systems at way below cost.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=note-buyer&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

Lefty
12-20-2002, 01:00 PM
Not familiar with e-bay(know what its, never used it)and I used the link above and it only showed a few handicapping items. Where would you find those mentioned "success tapes" and other stuff. And this stuff's up for bid, rigght? It seems you could end up paying quite a bit more than the shown price.

Doug
12-20-2002, 01:08 PM
LEFTY,

Go to that link and type in handicapping magic in the search box and mark the titles and decriptions box.

Doug