PDA

View Full Version : TSN PPs for DeLmar

delayjf
07-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Does anyone know if TSN will be providing PPs for DeLmar? I notice bris already has the first three days of PP but TSN doesn't even list the track as available.

BillW
07-17-2007, 01:54 PM
Does anyone know if TSN will be providing PPs for DeLmar? I notice bris already has the first three days of PP but TSN doesn't even list the track as available.

Jeff,

When I was using TSN data, they always lagged Bris. Bris would publish data prior to post positions being drawn and TSN would always wait.

Bill

Steve 'StatMan'
07-17-2007, 06:56 PM
TSN always waits for the track's Morning Line and program changes, and depending on each track's policy, the advance scratches.

BRIS and DRF publish pps without the information, and update their PP files with the final information.

So, yes, TSN will have PPS for Del Mar, but are waiting final information. Not sure how long Del Mar might not provide that information until 24 hrs before race day, you'll have to wait longer for TSN PPS.

I see the TSN PPS for Del Mar for 7/18 are currently up, but not for the other cards that have been drawn.

delayjf
07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Bill, Steve,

Thanks guys

dukeofperl
08-01-2007, 07:58 PM
I need to get data files (CSV or whatever) for So Cal for either a whole year or a whole meet or whatever is available. I recall seeing a recent post talking about a site that offered bulk data. Does anyone remember what site that was?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Duke