PDA

View Full Version : falconridge

WillieTheTout
07-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Was wondering what you thought of Northern Trail at the Hawk tonight?

toetoe
07-15-2007, 03:51 PM
I sometimes refer to Falconridge as Mr. Ahhhhhhhh.

WillieTheTout
07-15-2007, 04:07 PM
Mr. Ahhhhhhhh cashed a nice ticket if he was on too him again. :)

falconridge
07-16-2007, 04:24 PM
... for yet another thread named for none other than ... :blush: ... li'l ol' me!:D The first came courtesy of Kreed, when he still posted under that anagramized handle.

I like to think I'd have taken Northern Trail right back the other night at 'Hawk. N.T. appeared to have a lot left when he reported promptly at (a hammered-down-at-the-last-minute) seven to two, and this past Saturday's field didn't look any tougher than the bunch he'd just whipped. Unfortunately ...

I took to the road early Friday morning, and only returned late yesterday. No computers or other gagdets, so I missed all of Friday's and Saturday's--and most of Sunday's--cards. Don't know if I'll even make tonight's (did my wife say Monday for Sushi Shiro?) :bang: . Even for unagi and spicy tuna roll I hate to miss Ken Middleton :ThmbUp: , who's become one of the finest callers in Standardbred racing since Frank Salive, Middleton's predecessor at WEG, left for the Western Fair.

--f.r., aka Mr. A-8h

toetoe
07-16-2007, 07:35 PM
That Middleton guy's the spittin' image of Ol' Saliva, eh wot ??

Saw a 25/1 sidewheeler drop to 3/2 today, faster than you could say Pindamonhangaba (a real place, btw. Check your old Pirates and Travelers board game).

Bye now,

Hijackin' Hajek

melman
07-16-2007, 07:41 PM
I like KenM also he just keeps getting better. Watch out at the Hawk tonight in R10 for my man Mario, he could be in a "Majestic Place". :jump:

melman
07-16-2007, 10:55 PM
Mario could only manage a "place" with the Majestic Place at $8.90. Hope some of you gentlemen had the easy exacta at $128.80. :)