PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

Premier Turf Club
07-14-2007, 11:18 AM
We've got our regular free handicapping file up on the site. Thanks again to the professionals that support us.

The conditional betting queue I've touted for the last few weeks should be up the early part of next week. A couple of PA members have been kind enough to act as guinea pigs (err, I mean beta testers) for us and I think it's been smooth sailing with it so far. We've got one minor clock glitch to fix and then we'll publish it.

It really will change the way you play the game. No more waiting around all day for that prime bet. No more wasting money on horses you bet earlier that go off far shorter than their ML. I won't go on anymore, but if anyone who has used it wants to comment feel free.

And as always, customers and prospective customers alike, feel free to contact me with any questions.

Ian

prospector
07-14-2007, 11:37 AM
It really will change the way you play the game. No more waiting around all day for that prime bet. No more wasting money on horses you bet earlier that go off far shorter than their ML.
Ian

i really look forward to this function...thanks again for all your hard work..

anybody sitting on the fence, undecided...this guy deserves our support..jump on board..