PDA

View Full Version : Question, NY P3 consolations

racefinder2
07-13-2007, 06:02 PM
I would like to ask if anyone knows if there was a P3 consolation on last Saturdays Bel late P3. I had used the 7 horse and its was scratched out with a few minutes to post time. I had read on the NY racing site that there was a consolation when there was a late scratch in the last leg, with 2 prior winners on the ticket. Yet I do not see any such payoff listed in the charts. I still have the ticket, does anyone know what the payoff was/is? I didnt think of cashing it
until later when I read up on the rules...I initially thought the bet was just transferred onto the posttime fave......

Strangely, a similar situation happened in last Sat's Crc late P3--in which the 5 was scratched out of the last leg-however, I didnt have either winner in prior legs...
I think Im SOL on this one...but I dont know if the scratch happened early or late on that one.......

Just wondering if anyone can shed light on this, thanks in advance.

Zman179
07-13-2007, 06:52 PM
According to New York rules, you receive a consolation payout. However, the payout isn't listed anywhere.

Best thing to do: present the ticket to be cashed. Looks like the payoff slipped through the cracks.