PDA

View Full Version : A Few Impeachable Offenses

Chuckles_the_Clown
07-12-2007, 07:51 PM
I'm not that sharp about the law but don't you have to have a basis for impeachment? What laws have been broken? I thought you impeached one person, not the entire WH.

I don't think you have a case. Hate is not a cause. It's an emotion.

Snag, I'm going to proceed for a couple of reasons:

One, is under the assumption that your inquiry of "What Basis is there to Impeach"? is legitimate.

Secondly, because I believe impeachment is going to be raised by the Congress and press now and I want to be ahead of the curve on the issue and help others comprehend what impeachment is and why it is being raised. It's a public service and in doing so others can use their right of free speech in further developing the discussion of the Bush impeachment issue.

The Constitution of course makes no mention of individuals or political parties and that is for very good reason. That reason is that an individual man or a party is not in any way primary to the rights and duties outlined in the Constitution. Our nation is one of laws, not men, or parties. Before one can support an office holder or a party that goverment official must swear an oath of loyalty to abide by and protect our nation's Constitution. What makes this nation great is not its people. It's this nations written principles, without them we are as bankrupt as nations like Nazi Germany.

Sometimes in our history , (though rarely), there have been governing officials that have defied their oath to the protect the Constitution. No man or party can be supported that refuses to abide by our Bill of Rights. We are now "led" by such a man and no one can support him or a party that protects him. That is the law of our Nation and that law provides for a remedy and that remedy is Impeachment and Removal, which are two separate processes.

Impeachment is to some extent a political process. President's can violate the law and not be impeached. However, a violation of the law may not be necessary to remove a clearly incompetent President and we are certainly confronted with incompetence compelling enough to consider impeachment. However, that being said, there is violation of law, and both violation of the Constitution and the oath to protect it and I'll itemize some but the list of wrongs for you to consider. The complete list is much longer and it is growing:

1. Fraud - The President and his stormtroopers have committed the biggest fraud upon the people of the United States in this nation's history. That fraud involves the fabricated reasons, statements and conduct to enter an illegal war. Outting a CIA agent among the illegal conduct;

2. Violation of the 4th amendment and FISA by warrantless eavesdropping. Herr Bush has already admitted to this violation after telling the country all eavesdropping was by court issued warrant. When caught, Bushler called the FISA law "old". (It was passed in 1978);

3. Election Fraud - U.S. Attorneys were fired that would not engage in removing democratic voters from voter rolls. (The infamous "caging" technique.) Emails exist detailing this and it is a go to jail felony. Additionally, those emails were sent on Republican National Committee (RNC) servers and supposedly "deleted" in violation of federal law requiring preservation of all Executive Branch work product;

4. Abuse of Office - It is one thing to Pardon a criminal. It is quite another thing to commute the sentence of a convicted criminal who was instrumental in a President's administration where crimes were committed. James Madison wrote that any President that uses his pardon power to protect those that committed crimes on his behalf would face Impeachment as the remedy. This is precisely what Der Fuhrer has done;

5. Contempt of Congress - Never in this history of this nation has a President ordered a former staffer to not comply with a lawful subpoena of the Congress. A staffer can claim privilege through his/her attorney at the Congressional hearing, but that staffer cannot fail to appear by order of the President. This item is a sure sign that Bush is deeply Bunkered and losing all grasp of reality, the same way Adolph became delusional in his final months. It's clear he is now in the defiance mode in the same manner Nixon was during his long, hot summer of 1974.

Its going to be interesting. Get your impeachment flags and bumper stickers out. Its time to demonstrate true Patriotism.

CtC

PaceAdvantage
07-12-2007, 08:39 PM
There will be no impeachment. You are wasting your time.

All five of your counts are baseless. If anyone should be impeached, it should be chuckles....

Steve 'StatMan'
07-12-2007, 09:07 PM
Er, um, welcome to the board, Keith Olbermann.

Tom
07-12-2007, 09:42 PM
KO? :lol:

I always thought he was the dumbest jerk in the world.....until today.

Chuckles_the_Clown
07-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Er, um, welcome to the board, Keith Olbermann.

;)

shhhh

Stat, they dont like the fact that I tend to figure things out quicker than they do. They know I projected the loss of both the house and senate, but I'm more proud of winning 4 of the last 6 Derbies and crushing Lost in the Fog in the B.C. sprint.

Gonna be a scorching August. Don't miss it.

kenwoodallpromos
07-13-2007, 10:46 AM
The biggest offense was committed by Senate Demos- getting fooled by a moron! I wasn't fooled- I voted for the Arab!LOL!!

Secretariat
07-13-2007, 10:54 AM
There will be no impeachment. You are wasting your time.

All five of your counts are baseless. If anyone should be impeached, it should be chuckles....

There will be no impeachment, but they are not wasting their time. It is important to keep the issues surrounding impeachment out there as it reminds people of the corruption and abuses of power of this administration.

PaceAdvantage
07-13-2007, 11:04 AM
Isn't it amazing how two different people can look at the same situation and come to completely different conclusions?

God Bless America!

Tom
07-13-2007, 12:43 PM
There will be no impeachment, but they are not wasting their time. It is important to keep the issues surrounding impeachment out there as it reminds people of the corruption and abuses of power of this administration....and the total uselesness of the hourse and senate dems. The party of change needs to be changed. Thier "surge" has failed, it is time to re-deploy them.:lol::lol::lol:

Hey, Sec...how about a timetable for the dems to do SOMETHING? Besides being Bush's bitches, that is.

delayjf
07-13-2007, 12:50 PM
Hey, Sec...how about a timetable for the dems to do SOMETHING?

Ditto :lol: