PDA

View Full Version : My new stopwatch!!

kenwoodallpromos
07-12-2007, 02:45 PM
I just messed up my new cell phone, and got a "Go Phone" to replace it and use as a regular cell phone. Interesting thing is, it has a stopwatch that I can (final) time 9 different horses on!! Cost $19 and includes a charger, do not even have to pay for any prepaid or regular service to use it as a stopwatch!! Maybe I should tell the tracks about it since they can only time 1 Thoroughbred!!LOL!!

BillW
07-12-2007, 03:08 PM
I just messed up my new cell phone, and got a "Go Phone" to replace it and use as a regular cell phone. Interesting thing is, it has a stopwatch that I can (final) time 9 different horses on!! Cost $19 and includes a charger, do not even have to pay for any prepaid or regular service to use it as a stopwatch!! Maybe I should tell the tracks about it since they can only time 1 Thoroughbred!!LOL!!

"Don't"and "Can't" have 2 completely different meanings. Tracks don't time every horse in thoroughbred races. In Quarterhorse races they do.

kenwoodallpromos
07-12-2007, 03:36 PM
You are correct! Sorry!LOL!!

kenwoodallpromos
07-12-2007, 03:47 PM
You are correct! Sorry!LOL!!

Even racing pigeons in the USA get individually timed, and check this part of the National by-laws out!!

"24.08 Restriction on Future Activities. The Board of Directors may choose to discipline a member by restricting his future rights to engage in specific activities in the sport or in connection with Union affiliated organizations. For example, the Board of Directors may bar a member from ever again serving as an officer, as race secretary, as liberator, race sponsor, loft manager, or any other capacity in connection with any organization, race, or event. Such a bar may be for a lifetime or for a limited period of time.

By Laws of the American Racing Pigeon Union, Inc. –Disciplinary rules"

PaceAdvantage
07-12-2007, 09:02 PM
Holy Shit Ken Wood....I'm speechless.

Dan Montilion
07-12-2007, 10:58 PM
The best way to time a pigeon is while falling to the ground with some shotgun lead up their ass.

JustRalph
07-12-2007, 11:52 PM
The best way to time a pigeon is while falling to the ground with some shotgun lead up their ass.

You know, I am no Grammarian, (btw, I loved that horse) But if I read your post right.........

You time pigeon's by falling to the ground and shoving shotgun lead up their ass? :lol: :lol:

Pace Cap'n
07-13-2007, 06:38 AM
Doesn't everybody?

jma
07-13-2007, 08:55 AM
You know, I am no Grammarian, (btw, I loved that horse) But if I read your post right.........

You time pigeon's by falling to the ground and shoving shotgun lead up their ass? :lol: :lol:

Haha...I think we'd prefer to shoot the pigeon, but to each his own... :)