PDA

View Full Version : Chertoff

Tom
07-11-2007, 09:17 AM
Chertoff has a "gut feeling" there will be an Al Qeda attack this summer.

Gut feeling.
The guy is in charge of the most powerful, the most heavily resources, and obviously the most expensive intelligence network in history, and we are now operating on "gut feelings?"

I need more info on this one. Is is from his stomach, his colon, small intestine?
What kind of S*** is it he "feels."

We know Alqeda has re-grouped with the Taliban in Afghansitan/Pakistan, and arae moving back to area we drove them from, they are operating in Iraq, we are fighting them "there" but under strict rules of engagement not designed for victory.

Gee, I wonder why anyone would think an attack was in the works.

I have a gut feeling we will be attacked soon. And I operate with no budget at all, no staff, no intell....perhaps I would be a cost effective replacement for Chertoff.

JustRalph
07-11-2007, 10:04 AM
tom, read between the lines..........

More Iranian stuff found in Iraq.........

3rd Carrier moving toward Iran.............nobody seems to have noticed this

Chertoff says he thinks something is afoot..............

President Tom is up to something................and Bush is getting ready to hammer his ass if he pulls it off............

Tom
07-11-2007, 12:58 PM
Why wait?
Attack on OUR schedule, not his.

I keep hearing that we have the insurgency on he ropes...isn't that whn you cold-cock the guy? Knee his groin, whatever - take him out fast?????
But I do not relish the idea of Bush leading another half-assed war with stupid rules of engagement. Can't we put Fred in now? Bush is a loser when it comes to follow through. I am done following that SOB anywhere.

But that is almost a certainty - Iran is poised and I think Russia will fall in line with THEM. Perhaps China too. there is somehting about an imam who fell in a well (ding dong dell, muslem in a well? :lol:) and there is a 7 year window to conquer the world for mohamed or some such BS. Messages were send out yesterday to the muslem world, calling for them to be ready for the end of the west soon....where as the coverage on the drive by media on this one? All I know for sure is the only one who will never catch us asleep at the wheel is Paris Hilton!

Time to start loading up on Iraqi oil.

kenwoodallpromos
07-11-2007, 02:16 PM
"http://www.keen.com/categorylist/Psychic-Readings/198/"
On line readings!

bigmack
07-11-2007, 02:28 PM
As the son of a Rabbi, Chertoff gets inside information from the Big Guy in the sky. God has a bug planted in the house of Allah.