PDA

View Full Version : Hollywood 12/14/02

Tee
12-14-2002, 03:29 PM
Race 1

Wouldn't be surpised to see the 3 win here, but if she has to go early with the 2, I would look for the 4,5,7 to run em both down.

The Candi Queen gets the lone lead & wins for fun.

Next!!

Boris
12-14-2002, 03:57 PM
Damn this board is good. Nice hit.

Will be too late by the time you see this, but drop $2 on #2 at FG Sunny Brick.

**edit**
No match for the winner. 3rd at 20-1 just feeds my addiction.

Tee
12-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Consignada

Had to hurry to get that one posted - reason for the really short post. lol

Tee
12-14-2002, 04:32 PM
I was a big fan of Subordination & one of his daughters is running in this race. Ordained Magic is stretching out after 3 sprint tries on the main track. Out of Lear Fan mare she should relish the turf & is 16/1. Other than that I kinda like Honeymoon Babe 1st time in the country for Laure De Seroux.

That race was a total bust, no big deal with the chalk winning. Ordained Magic sure gave me a thrill. Will be looking for her down the road.

Tee
12-14-2002, 05:02 PM
Looks like the Composure show, Tizalovelylady has distance experience - maybe she can finish ahead of everyone else - or perhaps the unthinkable.

I picked the last place finisher - a Craig Dollase charge & P Val @ 30/1!!!

Not smart enough to back-wheel Composure in the exacta.

Tee
12-14-2002, 05:31 PM
Memoferu working well for her comeback - I'll give her a try.

Missed 3rd by a whisker!!!

Tee
12-14-2002, 06:06 PM
Arrow Angel?

Maybe Caramel Queen,

I'll key em both.

Having trouble catching a break.

Tee
12-14-2002, 06:39 PM
Will give Erin a look @ the price. The Baffert In Excess looks interesting coming back from the route & 2nd off the bench. The fav should win, but lots of favs get beat.

Does Erin hang on for 4th?

Tee
12-14-2002, 07:08 PM
Going to take a flyer with Icee Cheaspeake & Bella Volare.

Tee
12-14-2002, 07:38 PM
Daunting ran very well last out coming back off an almost year break. Now the question is did he leave on the track last time can he use that race as a stepping stone for this one, @ 7/1 he is a very tentative play for me.

Going on the assumption that Daunting might have left his best on the track last out - I'm leaning toward Gentle Giant doing it all the way on the lead.

Piensa Sonando is a big tall good looking colt for Ron McAnally. I'm wondering if he can close ground on this surface today. The 1 1/8 distance should be in his favor.

I'll throw Dig For It in the mix just in case he decides to fire @ the end of the year. His works are good enuff to get some interest from me @ 20/1.

Now I have probably just put Daunting in the winner circle since I decided against.

Laffit booted Piensa home for me & many others - that's about it though & it isn't much.

Tee
12-14-2002, 08:08 PM
Lets see if I can get Boca Dream and/or Lil bit Devilish to hang in there 1st or 2nd.

Throw in Complete Approval & River Bridge for the exotics.

Farah Love & P Val dash my hopes for success.