PDA

View Full Version : thorobrain

LOU M.
12-14-2002, 02:38 PM
Have been receiving some gratis reports from Neil,great guy. Anyone presently using thorobrain that could add some insight to these reports. I've read the old posts ,Jim G. how is the program treating you? Thanks for your help.

JimG
12-14-2002, 03:41 PM
Lou,

This is the one program I did not buy. Like you I tried the reports for awhile gratis but I did not find anything in them that I needed and couldn't get elsewhere. No knock on the program, but when you've bought as much as I have, it takes alot for me to say...I haven't seen that.

I believe Jaguar uses the program so maybe he can give you some ideas about the program itself.

Jim

kitts
12-14-2002, 03:49 PM
I tried TB4 and TB5 and followed David Schwartz over the HSH to try and learn this neural net thing. I got a whole lot more help at HSH with David Schwartz than I ever did with the Thorobrain crowd. I have concluded that I just don't get it but if I had to I would use the "ants" neural net approach a la David Schwartz.

LOU M.
12-14-2002, 08:09 PM
Thanks for your thoughts.

Lefty
02-08-2003, 01:11 PM
Lou, or anyone, did anybody follow up on this TB5? I've seen some reports and been to the website(seems newly revitalized from last time I was there)seems like this works a lot diff than HSH Ants thing. With the Ants user decides which results to use(seems quite important to success)and this seems to say it gets the results and the prgm thru its formula decides which ones to use. I guess it also depends which kind of setup you want to train for too.
Anyway, be interested in anymore feedback anyone has.