PDA

View Full Version : Statik's Hollywood Picks 7/8/07

statik27
07-08-2007, 01:24 PM
Holly:

Race 1: Noble Masterpiece- horse should get the pace to run at and Sherman has been tough when sending out entries in So. Cal. Landeros doesn't get many mounts, but he's a capable rider on the right horse. 9/5 ML

Race 2: Cotorra- this filly has plenty of tactical speed for this 6f turf and the numbers look good against the favorites in this field. Gets Court on the turf. 5/1 ML

Race 3: Watch Over Me- chalk with a pace advantage, this would be my single in Pk3's and PK 4's and look for a price in the other legs. 8/5 ML

Race 4: Spring Awakening- Talamo was on fire yesterday and rides this firster for Mitchell who's had a great hollywood meet. First time starter by In Excess out of a Carson City mare. 3/1 ML

Race 5: Wellnessfast- this filly has been running well against similar and gets Talamo aboard, should get a good stalking trip. 6/1 ML

Race 6: Happy Celyna-this filly's been running against better and I look for her to improve here, should keep out of trouble from the outside post and make a run coming to the 1/4 pole. 15/1 ML

Race 7: Miss Bertrando- Potts is going to be riding high after his big day yesterday in florida and I expect him to continue here. 7/2 ML

Race 8: Latin Rhythms- Ellis + Valdivia= 25%. You'll have to get a shovel to find this horses odds. 9/5 ML

Race 9: Tribal Fire- by the fast but fragile horse Tribal Rule out of a Bertrando mare. Should do well first out and gets underrated apprentice rider Rosario. Jones is also capable. 12/1 ML

I like this card alot better then yesterday's. May the Luck be with you.

statik