PDA

View Full Version : Warrant

WillieTheTout
07-06-2007, 07:13 PM
Hi. Just wondering who your dad is? Chances are I know him.

warrant
07-07-2007, 12:05 AM
tim gallant

trainer is greg graham

u might know him?

where do u live? my dads out of hamilton, barn is in caladonia

offtrack of choice is cheers on upper ottawa, maybe uve seen him in there along with me :)

WillieTheTout
07-07-2007, 11:15 AM
I'm and have been in Newfoundland for the last two years. Lived in Hamilton for a couple of years prior to that and how about that I know where Caladonia is. Don'y think I know your dad--think theres a couple Gallant's in the horse game and don't know them either. Thought I'd ask because you just never know who you'll run into from the track.

P.S. williethetout.com had a preety good night last night at the Hawk.

BB 4/6
Top Pick 9/13
5 Pic 3's
3 Cold Ex's
1 DD

warrant
07-07-2007, 11:18 AM
well we got a ton of family in summerside :)

anyways i gotta go, we can talk later

golf tournament:)

warrant
07-08-2007, 12:24 PM
my stepmom is from newfoundland mother and father were from bay de verde and bell island.

last names were edmonds and walsh, maybe you know a few of them :)

as for before....there are so many gallants everywhere, its a really popular last name, there is driver at summerside raceway named tim gallant, not related to him though, but im related to gerard gallant, played for the detroit red wings

my dad has 3 horses out at kawartha downs on tuesday, so just look for the entries, he wont be there though, hes going up to the pocono mountains for there honey moon on monday...must be nice haha

WillieTheTout
07-08-2007, 03:28 PM
Bay Verde is up on the north west part of the island and we are in the south west. Pretty fair distance so unfortunately we don't no them but if we ever get up that way someday we'll have to look 'em up. Cool however -- same with the Pomano mountain scene.

Willie

P.S. williethetout.com had another good night at the Hawk last night. Also the virtual horse racing link from my site is WAY KOOL for some decent coin and if your into that sort of thing it's better than I can describe.

warrant
07-09-2007, 10:39 AM
ahh yes yes

ive never been to newfoundland but im planning a trip up there soon, not a whole lot to do i hear, play bingo, and maybe get some fishing in :)

what part of hamilton did u live in?

good job with ur picks on williethetout.com, if u got any tonight ill look at the site, i dont see anything on it yet so maybe later ;)

have a good one

ciao
Justin

Bay Verde is up on the north west part of the island and we are in the south west. Pretty fair distance so unfortunately we don't no them but if we ever get up that way someday we'll have to look 'em up. Cool however -- same with the Pomano mountain scene.

Willie

P.S. williethetout.com had another good night at the Hawk last night. Also the virtual horse racing link from my site is WAY KOOL for some decent coin and if your into that sort of thing it's better than I can describe.

WillieTheTout
07-09-2007, 06:59 PM
We lived in the West End of Ham Town. Cheapie apartment so we could save our dough for the adventure of a lifetime.

williethetout.com is published every live card. i usuallt try to get it up there for noon or so.

Willie's been on a roll the past three day's...