PDA

View Full Version : Statik's Hollywood 7/6/06 picks

statik27
07-06-2007, 05:01 PM
Race 1: Olympic Miler- couldn't get around this horse in here, looks to have a pace advantage and Pedroza on board for Sadler compounds that. Perhaps the lay-off will be a factor, but not much. 7/5 ML

Race 2: Warren's Dream- First time starter with a decent win early pedigree, I like Valdivia on horses like this, he's a patient rider and gives firster's every chance to run their race. 10/1 ML

Race 3: Passified-Chalk, looks to be the best. 8/5 ML

Race 4: A Dubai- Firster by a fast sire from a good barn with C-Nak aboard gets respect. 3/1 ML

Race 5: Alexandra Rose- Big Price on a class filly for Drysdale. She's been training at Hollywood for this race and Team Valor Purchased her with this race in mind. Should be rolling late with Price Tag. 30/1 ML

Race 6: Johnny Eves-the 8/1 morning line is silly on this horse, hoping for at least half of that. Best bet of the night.

Race 7: Somethingaboutlaura- she's got a good record at hollywood and deverses to run with these fillies. Pussycat Doll should be the favorite, but I think my pick has the tactical advantage.

Race 8: Smudgeledo- Pace play. Hoping for this horse to shake loose and take them to the wire, the #8 horse is going to take alot of money so hoping for a decent price.

Race 9: Handsome Michael K- I think Foley is sitting on his second winner with this horse.

Statik

judd
07-06-2007, 11:42 PM
great call on warrens dream
25-1

judd
07-07-2007, 07:29 AM
you had some nice winners :jump:

statik27
07-07-2007, 10:52 AM
you had some nice winners :jump:

Thanx Judd, the first timer made my night, but 5/1 on Somethingaboutlaura was mana from heaven.

statik

BIG RED
07-07-2007, 11:13 AM
Yup, good ole Laura paid :jump: