PDA

View Full Version : So long everybody.

trying2win
12-13-2002, 11:15 PM
Due to the lack of RULES OF CONDUCT, plus the ensuing lack of dignity and respect some members have demonstrated to some other members and myself, I'm respectfully withdrawing my membership from Pace Advantage.com and won't be posting here anymore.

I wish to thank all members of this site, even the ones who don't like me or my opinions, for their handicapping wisdom they have shared here and for all the help a lot of members have given me.

I was especially impressed with Dick Schmidt's brilliant insights into the handicapping aspects of thoroughbred racing.

A special thanks to Rocajack, for his friendly attitude toward me.

Also a special thanks to the Pace Advantage Administrator for
making this outstanding website available to handicappers. It's the best one I've come across so far.

Thanks again and best wishes to everyone. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you. Hope all the Pace Advantage members continue to enjoy the challenge of handicapping the horses. May all of you make lots of money at the racetrack in the future.

Cheerio,

Regards,

Trying2Win

Tom
12-13-2002, 11:29 PM
Send me an email.
Meanwhile, think it over...this is a great board.

Amazin
12-14-2002, 02:13 AM
Don't know what your problem was but I would bet everyone here has something they don't like about responses on this board.Myself I know some members don't like my views and I don't like other member's views.This is expected and i take it as a challenge to deal with and learn from it because it's something you face in everyday life.Just look at the world situation.Until idiots in this world grow up and get in tune with the only thing that means anything in this world,that four letter word called LOVE,there will be unecessary suffering.One power of love is that it causes you to become larger than the problem rather than the victim.

melman
12-14-2002, 09:05 AM
Great post Mr Amazin, you just nailed it. And at a thing which is a lot more important than any winner at horseracing. You nailed it at a thing called life. Try and help someone else along the way it is a great feeling. With the only one that counts (our Creator) he said I love You. The one that rules loves you. Just keep that in mind when someone trys and hurt you. They can never come out on top. They just hurt themselves somemore. Which is sad.

Derek2U
12-14-2002, 09:33 AM
Hey TTW your just a true softie so why not overlook all these
moronic idiots here because lets face it They show no respect
for sensitive guys like myself but I don't let them drive me into
a frenzy because, as a world spiritual leader, I know they got
a lot to learn and its my duty to stay right here, solidly put, until
they learn life's lessons and show more understanding that, deep
down, at life's core, some of us should lead and some should just
go away and hide. Good luck to You and More Winners in 2003.
PS: you may write to me if you need more counselling, ok?

so.cal.fan
12-14-2002, 01:22 PM
Trying2Win:

Best of luck to you......please don't take people on the internet that seriously!
Concerning this board........there are some very good people here, some I know personally. The majority are sincere and nice folks, who are honest and more than willing to share their knowledge and humor with the rest of us.
I enjoy everyone who posts, even the rude guys, political extremists, and one-dimensional handicappers!
I have been attending So. Cal tracks since 1962, my family is part of the industry. I know many of the most successful bettors in the business, and I'm lucky enough they let me hang out with them at the track.
I can think of at least a dozen guys who post on this board who I would love to hang out with in the paddock.
Gosh, you should change your mind T2W. Won't you miss Tom?
You can't get that good of comedy on TV!
:)

Zaf
12-14-2002, 02:51 PM
This board is tame compared to the idiots and spammers on the others. There are people here who know racing & handicapping. Most of the content is useful. Most of the other boards are crap.

This is definately the best board I know of.

ZAFONIC

andicap
12-14-2002, 10:25 PM
I agree with Zafonic. This board is tame. Maybe it was my post complaining about the lack of puncuation on the board that makes some posts hard to read. :)

Anyway, it seems like we have gotten a raft of new people on this board in the last month and I hope they all continue to contribute.

As long as we're not talking politics, these are a great bunch of people.

:D