PDA

View Full Version : random on Saturday's "A" card.

Suff
12-13-2002, 09:16 PM
race 9..

#1 Winter Glitter got Smoked last out by Harmony Lodge...Who now thinks he can have a go at XTRA HEAT in the 8th.. Harmony's last win was up at the Spa on Aug 29th... he beat Spring Meadow that day who went off at 1-2... Harvey PAK said that morning "SPRING MEADOW was a fraud" and don't use him.. I used him anyway and when he lost.. I lost the pik 6.. and got $51.00 bucks for 5 of 6... I'm not a good listener

#4 Born to be regal... A horse for the course... for sure...30 starts.. and about 60% of her placings and lifetime earnings are on the INNER... 12 starts on the inner... 3-3-2

#13...Makem hager... 59 Starts.... 41 times in the trifecta... thats pretty amazing.

Race 7

....#1 Mr Determined,, Ran a MONSTER race in the 250K Empire classic. If he had'nt had the 12 post.. he woulda won that race at 32-1.. and beat two horses you may have heard of GANDER and COMPELLING WORLD.

I've never seen a 5 year old horse return from anything like a 17 months layoff and TRIPLE DIGIT BEYER in his first race back. #4 Pop Rocks Did... 2 months ago at Deleware park.. On top of that.. It was a waifing track.

If Dunkleberger got the MOUNTS Mckee is getting.. he'd be on the front page of the DRF as JOCKEY of the DECADE... Man.... are they spoon feeding this KID Mckee.... he's getting Mounts.. Migilore, Luzzi et al still can't get a SNIFF at. He's Iwinski's 2nd call on #5 Prospect KID.................. Fitting

#10 Cliff Notes... Claiming horse who wins 30% of his races... 9 for 29... take off his INNER starts and he's 9 for 24.

Suff
12-13-2002, 10:33 PM
these are not my selections... I'm just on BRAIN overload and had dump some stats to make room for more... Its just some Jibber Jab I was kicking around as I went through the card

Derek2U
12-14-2002, 11:31 AM
AQU Race#1 .... SAT ....
Comes down to 3 horses: #2,5,9...
I'm inclined to rate them: #2 vs #9 with 5 ouside chance.
It's raining in Manhattan steadily but NOT too, too hard & so
I expect it to play to Wet lovers w/ speed.
We shall see.

One final point: the 3 jocks, Beckner, Gryder, Mig have all ridden
these horses so look for the "telling" jock choice ploy.

Suff
12-14-2002, 11:38 AM
I said last week,, Beckner was and is a Good Jockey.. that he is paying his NY dues,, Something Mckee is'nt doing.. and I'm waiting and watching for Beckner to have a big day... Your post made me think,, that maybe Today?

Suff
12-14-2002, 11:45 AM
Derek... They paid $150K to stud and buy the two horse... They've barned him for two years.. he's run 3 times.. today they will sell him to me or you for 35 grand.... I'm not using him... Just based on that...

Check that ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, 25 Grand!! even worse

Tom
12-14-2002, 11:49 AM
This is a bona fide HERO at Finger Lakes. Have cashed many, many tickets with him in the place hole in FL races over the years.
Sentimental pick today.

Suff
12-14-2002, 11:54 AM
First thing this morning got a call from a Track Friend.. and he mention that horse.. and I repeated what I said here last night..

59 starts,, 41 times in the trifecta... amazing... considering the many different class levels he's raced in. it's like hitting .400 in baseball... damn near impossible to do... At the graded stakes levels.. you get SUPER horses that don't miss tickets.. But at the claiming level!! To go 41 for 59 on tickets...is baffling...hat's off to that Animal.. what a competitor!

WINMANWIN
12-14-2002, 12:16 PM
gonna key the 5 here as trainer has o.k roi after claim.She ran a nice # in the slop last out and should be 1st or 2nd here.have 2
go 5 deep in exacta's though....your on your own with cash back,when it rains,whispered call,ms.amours,and magic matty

WINMANWIN
12-14-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
gonna key the 5 here as trainer has o.k roi after claim.She ran a nice # in the slop last out and should be 1st or 2nd here.have 2
go 5 deep in exacta's though....your on your own with cash back,when it rains,whispered call,ms.amours,and magic matty

5 held for 2nd and when it rains at 19 to 1 won exacta and tri paid o.k as the 7 ran 3rd ms.amours... 127 exacta .....667.00 for tri............on to the 2nd ravish me is my key here shug puts the blinkers on today.she has many chances but appears to like an off track and johnny v returns to ride.I'll use her with silver debutante,talk around town and small saver with sign of relief

Derek2U
12-14-2002, 01:15 PM
Well here we go again. There was 2 mins to bet; I dialed my
OTB acct ; I bet $10W on #5 the winner. She was 6:1 on my
TV screen; She wins and pays $7. ummm ...

Suff
12-14-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Derek2U
Well here we go again. There was 2 mins to bet; I dialed my
OTB acct ; I bet $10W on #5 the winner. She was 6:1 on my
TV screen; She wins and pays $7. ummm ...

Thats slightly better than what my selection paid. $0.00

I knew ravish me to be a bit of a fraud.. But I thought she caught a field she could handle... I power singled her in a $40.00 pick 3 that went south when she lost as well. 0 for 2 and have no idea what I am doing today at NY... When I spend 10 minutes staring at Tomlisons ,, I know I am out of my game

Derek2U
12-14-2002, 01:36 PM
That Luzzi wobbles like a sack of jello .... naturally I bet that
#4 to win but have you noticed that their going fast first 1/4
then collapsing. Anyways ....

Suff
12-14-2002, 01:38 PM
Collasping... I'd say... If your horse breaks well today and gets the lead... you can get up and go to the bathroom.. Cuz he aint winning.. Nothing off the lead today.

WINMANWIN
12-14-2002, 01:42 PM
in a real head knocker Im playing the #4 here carnie's dancer.scott lake took the blinkers off 4 back and hoss has improved beyers.CAN HE RUN IN THE OFF GOING IS THE QUESTION. have to use him with spectacular place ,last puff,and graciuos assault in ex's and quins..................

Derek2U
12-14-2002, 01:54 PM
I'm gonna watch this 1 .... get my pick 4s ready .. eat some
bacon ... but that 1-2 look good here.

Derek2U
12-14-2002, 02:02 PM
So far, see what is happenning: the jocks are riding as if this
track is playing to EARLY E types; it's NOT. A horse seems like
it needs speed to keep in contact with the Front Runners but
the closers are winning. #4 was too deep a closer.

Suff
12-14-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by WINMANWIN
in a real head knocker Im playing the #4 here carnie's dancer.scott lake took the blinkers off 4 back and hoss has improved beyers.CAN HE RUN IN THE OFF GOING IS THE QUESTION. have to use him with spectacular place ,last puff,and graciuos assault in ex's and quins..................

I played the four as well.... got up for third... why chavez put him down behind 5 horses kicking mud up like crazy is beyond me,, My advise would have been to stay in the 4 or 5 path and rate a bit and make a move mid turn into the stretch.. I saw the horse down inside behind a wall,,, and I knew she would'nt win from there.. I am goose egging the whole card... Just got up and got away from the computer for 10 minutes trying to change my Mood , which was ... i aint gonna hot shit today... Usually when I feel that... its true... I gotta get a winner here or I'm gonna spiral down in to a REAL NASTY mood.

Suff
12-14-2002, 02:18 PM
going 11 and 3 here in the 5th

WINMANWIN
12-14-2002, 03:55 PM
aque 9th race gonna use gail's drive with youknowwho,borntoberegal,fighting beezie,and bedroom kisser
in EXACTA BOXES for the cashola !!!!!!!!!gail's drive

MV McKee
12-14-2002, 04:13 PM
Kinda like this Fighten breeze in the 9th (#7)..we'll see