PDA

View Full Version : Great State Challenge comments please

PurplePower
12-12-2002, 11:50 PM
Our post GSC evaluation meeting is set for 2:30 PM Friday afternoon. I'd appreciate comments that I can take to this meeting. (I have already printed out the HOU Music thread and that will be included.) You can email them to me if you would rather not post them in this forum. (Although, I don't know anyone on this forum that is basful about their comments.) I'll report back here with some of the more significant comments.

kitts
12-13-2002, 11:57 AM
This is my first year of playing HOU and I enjoyed the State Bred day. The GSC was an interesting idea but there seemed to be more "wannabees" in the race than should be. They might want to tighten the qualifications some. I am speaking, of course, as a horseplayer. I trust the horsemen were pleased. It was a little annoying listening to the race call "Betty Boop, the Maryland horse, moving up on the outside" although I presume the announcer was asked to do so. Next year it will surely be a better event with more playable races and some better class invaders.

LurkingBettor
12-13-2002, 12:00 PM
PP,

I, for one, enjoyed the 2 recent online contests. The format is a little unusual, but, enjoyable, nonetheless.

Please tell managment to keep up these type contests and they'll have more "hits" and garner more attention for their track than they were ever aware they could.

Thanks,
LB