PDA

View Full Version : Youbet - No rewards points for Hollywood - July 2

rrbauer
07-02-2007, 07:21 PM
If you bet Hollywood today via Youbet and you were expecting to add to your rewards-points total (Calif players don't get rewards points regardless) guess again: No rewards points from Youbet today for betting Hollywood.

Of course that multi-million-dollar P6-carryover has everyone in heat so who is looking at their rewards' points? Can't do it folks. Just can't do it. We just get screwed from stem to stern and they just keep dropping the hammer on us.

Screw 'em.

rrbauer
07-06-2007, 05:02 PM
As I look closer now I see what is going on. Since the flap between TVG and TwinSpires/Magna has removed competition from the equation, Youbet doesn't feel the need to pay rewards points for bets that AT/BB isn't handling. Like Belmont, etc.

Can't wait until the Calder speed freaks are done on Saturday cuz then I'm done until Aug 15th when I'm onsite at the Spa.

Let those people piss it out with OPM....not mine.

trigger
07-07-2007, 12:19 PM
If you bet Hollywood today via Youbet and you were expecting to add to your rewards-points total (Calif players don't get rewards points regardless) guess again: No rewards points from Youbet today for betting Hollywood.

Of course that multi-million-dollar P6-carryover has everyone in heat so who is looking at their rewards' points? Can't do it folks. Just can't do it. We just get screwed from stem to stern and they just keep dropping the hammer on us.

Screw 'em.

Guess you'll have to live with that old screwed up toaster for a while longer :)

rrbauer
07-07-2007, 12:21 PM
Guess you'll have to live with that old screwed up toaster for a while longer :)

Right! No new golf clubs for me.

thelyingthief
07-07-2007, 10:00 PM
youbet informed me that, if i bet 16 billion dollars, they'd give me a toaster. not to be overly critical, they DID say, if i bet 7 million, they'd happily send me a piece of toast.

wankers.

Premier Turf Club
07-07-2007, 11:00 PM
youbet informed me that, if i bet 16 billion dollars, they'd give me a toaster. not to be overly critical, they DID say, if i bet 7 million, they'd happily send me a piece of toast.

wankers.

I just churned and churned over the last month to get my son an electric scooter. The fact that I could have bought the scooter for $200 and bet like $12,000 to get it, a nice 1.8% rebate didn't escape me. :jump:

I know, I should be playing it all through Premier but I had all these points I had accumulated before I set up PTC and I just wanted to cash them in for SOMETHING.

betovernetcapper
07-08-2007, 02:56 AM
I think your being too generous.
The Razor e200 requires 80,751 points and in order to get 80,751 points, your required to bet (on the win end) $20,187.
The Razor e200 is selling online for $130, so the bonus isn't .018 but .006.
If on the other hand your son bet his $20000 on PTC, his rebate would be enough to buy not a scooter but 2 XB 500 Watt bikes-one for him and one for his girl friend.

betovernetcapper
07-08-2007, 03:02 AM
To be fair I should post a pic of the Razor e200.

Premier Turf Club
07-08-2007, 09:37 AM
I think your being too generous.
The Razor e200 requires 80,751 points and in order to get 80,751 points, your required to bet (on the win end) $20,187.
The Razor e200 is selling online for $130, so the bonus isn't .018 but .006.
If on the other hand your son bet his $20000 on PTC, his rebate would be enough to buy not a scooter but 2 XB 500 Watt bikes-one for him and one for his girl friend.

Thanks for making me feel so much better about it.:)

prospector
07-08-2007, 08:45 PM
that reminds of when hoosier park had the twin spires club...
$750 of bets got you a free pepsi...oh boy!
i think it was $5000 got you a free $5 bet...
the only good thing about the club was the free betting tickets in the mail every so often..i read somewhere that Brisbet was going to go to this soon..
i bet $3-5 every day to keep my Brisbet account open for videos..all else goes thru Ian and Premier Turf Club..