PDA

View Full Version : Monday Hollywood Race 7 Honest Lady Stks

samyn on the green
07-01-2007, 08:37 PM
Glorified is the closest thing to a filly 3yo monster that you will ever see. Won the last race in hand with plenty left. Rates with ease and is fast enough to wire if needed. Should have fun toying with these 3YO fillys. This the lock of the day and the single in the $3.2 Million carryover. Wager on this one with impunity.

GMB@BP
07-02-2007, 03:22 PM
Glorified is the closest thing to a filly 3yo monster that you will ever see. Won the last race in hand with plenty left. Rates with ease and is fast enough to wire if needed. Should have fun toying with these 3YO fillys. This the lock of the day and the single in the $3.2 Million carryover. Wager on this one with impunity.

shouldnt it be a concern today will be the first race she sees a real pace in her career, and at 2/1 no less?

toetoe
07-02-2007, 04:33 PM
2/1 no MORE. :D

gIracing
07-02-2007, 04:37 PM
how short memories we have...

she couldn't step on the same track as magnificance, who would destroy this field if she was not up until October

speaking of, coco belle ran a bang up 3rd to her, while Glorified's 2nd place behind got trounced last week in the same condition

If I put a stakes calibur horse against a bunch of horses that will evnetually be high level cliamers..that's what happens

toetoe
07-02-2007, 05:45 PM
I would be very afraid of Coco Belle if not for the Astrodirt. I can't count on a nice horse holding the lead all the way home on this stuff. It's a whole other sport. :ThmbDown:

samyn on the green
07-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Glorified took the gas pipe at a short price. Seemed to hang a bit in the lane in her first class test. Was wrong about her romping as much the best again and she killed all tickets.

bigmack
07-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Glorified is the closest thing to a filly 3yo monster that you will ever see.
Q: What trumps a monster?
A: A freak.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYqdT2vlszY