PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

Premier Turf Club
06-30-2007, 09:40 AM
Our free weekly handicapping file is up, loaded with good stuff from John Del Riccio, Joe Takach and CJ Milkowski as well as my buddy Chris Larmey who used his selections last week (2 $15+ winners and a 2nd at 18-1 if I recall) to qualify for the NHC Finals next January.

I'm testing out the conditional betting queue now; hopefully we will publish it early next week.

As always, please feel free to e-mail or call with any questions.

Ian

www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com)

Tom
06-30-2007, 10:54 AM
Hey, nice deal - kudos......:ThmbUp::ThmbUp:

BIG RED
06-30-2007, 11:18 AM
wow, that file is huge. Thx, may be over to you guys come the fall.
Letting things work themselves out for now.

Premier Turf Club
06-30-2007, 11:22 AM
wow, that file is huge. Thx, may be over to you guys come the fall.
Letting things work themselves out for now.

I know it's a big file. There isn't any way to skinny it down. We're actually going to be adding some information over the next few weeks.

I hope people will give us a shot and sign-up for an account. Let your voice be heard.

boomman
06-30-2007, 02:09 PM
I know it's a big file. There isn't any way to skinny it down. We're actually going to be adding some information over the next few weeks.

I hope people will give us a shot and sign-up for an account. Let your voice be heard.

I'm sure you have all noticed that Ian is upgrading his website almost on a daily basis, (and I am happy to be a contributor/member as well). We as horseplayers never hesitate to bitch about not having something in the horse racing industry that is designed specifically for horseplayers. It is now here and we need to rally around Ian and his products to insure that we have a horseplayers site that not only will continue to grow and make us proud, but will make our voices heard as a group. As someone who's been in the business 30 years, I can assure you that this will happen when horseplayers come together as "one"!!!!

Boomer

Premier Turf Club
06-30-2007, 02:36 PM
WO 4th Race (2:31 EST): #10-Joyful Juno (8/ ML) might be a little speculative but has numbers on poly that put her in the mix. She could be as fast on grass and gets weight from all the contenders.

A winner at 9-1. If anyone is using our picks for today, please stop now so I can say we had a perfect record.:)