PDA

View Full Version : Woodside Associates / Premier Turf Club

Premier Turf Club
06-28-2007, 03:58 PM
John Del Riccio has been kind enough to make his Woodbine flash cards available to Premier Turf Club customers for free on a trial basis.

If you are a PTC customer, simply click the Handicapping tab once inside the site. If you are not currently a PTC customer, we would very much welcome your business.

Thank you very much John.

exiles
06-28-2007, 08:49 PM
I like to be your customer but i reside in VA, any updates as to when we VA residents will be able to sighn up.

thanks

Premier Turf Club
06-28-2007, 09:19 PM
We hope to have our VA app turned in within the next week. I don't know how often the VA racing commission meets to review these things. In most states I know of (ND,SD,Oregon) it is generally quarterly. I will check their schedule so I can provide a better idea.

I apologize for the inconvenience. I'm not quite sure why a national license isn't good enough for Virginia. It's good enough for every other state, other than California, and California got's a funky way of doing a lot of things.

exiles
06-28-2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the update,.

csmith
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
Ian,
Thanks for the web site. I really like what you have done. It will be great when you get the conditional betting module up and running. I was surprised to see the rebates in my account..It can't get much better

thanks again,
Cliff

JimG
06-28-2007, 10:01 PM
We hope to have our VA app turned in within the next week. I don't know how often the VA racing commission meets to review these things. In most states I know of (ND,SD,Oregon) it is generally quarterly. I will check their schedule so I can provide a better idea.

Ian,

I bet you might be able to get it on the July 18th agenda. Hope this helps.

http://www.vrc.state.va.us/agendasminutes.htm

Jim

Pace Cap'n
06-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Ian, is your service available to Missourians?

Premier Turf Club
06-28-2007, 11:29 PM
Ian, is your service available to Missourians?

Yes. We'd love to have you sign up.

Regards,
Ian

Bob G
06-29-2007, 04:20 PM
Ian: I'd love to have a web-based site to wager horses. Unfortunately, I live in Nevada, and as far as I know, nobody from out of state has been able to get permission to set up shop there. Is there any chance of your company getting to operate in Nevada?

betovernetcapper
06-29-2007, 11:15 PM
I just looked at John's site and the Flash Cards are $12.50 a day, which makes this a pretty generous offer. :)