06-27-2007, 03:59 PM
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/

bigmack
06-27-2007, 04:12 PM
AC is kookoo over youyou

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/coultermoxie1aacopy.jpg

Snag
06-27-2007, 06:44 PM
Just another example of the left being able to dish it out but can't take it.

rrpic6
06-27-2007, 07:59 PM
Bigmack:

Add a black pointed hat and a broom to that pick and you've nailed it!

RR

PaceAdvantage
06-28-2007, 12:41 AM
Is it true that Coulter said essentially the same thing Bill Maher said about Vice President Cheney?

I don't recall quite the same media reaction towards Maher....oh wait, now I remember the world that I currently live in....sorry about that.....I mistakenly allowed my mind to be momentarily infiltrated by the likes of Suff, 46zilzal, Secretariat and Hcap when they routinely imply that mainstream sources of news and opinion like CNN and MSNBC are fair and balanced, while Fox News is unfair and biased.....

Thus, I was expecting similar treatment of Coulter by the "fair and balanced" mainstream, the same way Maher was treated (which, as we all remember, was essentially a big fat collective YAWN).

But no, Coulter is headline, shock and outrage news....:lol: :bang: :lol:

Lefty
06-28-2007, 12:55 AM
rr, when you said pointy blackhat and broom a picture of Hillary jumped into my mind. Wonder why? Hmmm...

Coulter made a point, and a good one. Either libs missed it(wouldn't surprise me) or as has already been said, they can dish it but can't take it.

boxcar
06-28-2007, 01:11 AM
What amazes me about this exchange and Edwards' steadfast refusal to appear on FNC is that he has proven what a WUS he really is -- hiding behind the skirts of his wife, while Coulter has the courage to appear on the liberal networks and take the heat.

Boxcar

betchatoo
06-28-2007, 06:56 AM
Saw a brief article in a local paper about Maher's remark, saw the same about Coulter's. Not much difference in reporting. Thought both remarks were wrong, and I learned young that two wrongs don't make a right. However, it's a free speech issue, if they want to make them I'll just consider both of the insensitive clods.

Tom
06-28-2007, 07:44 AM
If you listened to FOX or Beck, you heard the entire sound bite - unlike the left sations. Coulter did NOT say the same thing in the same context as Mahr. After quoting him and talking to the host, she said, to the effect of, "So from now on when I talk about so and so I should say I wihsed he was killed in a teroist attack?" HARLDY the same thing the lying libs are protraying.
And the Edwards carp - obviously a set up call by the meathead Mathews, who JustRalph recently exposed as a true lightweight in the business.
See a familiar pattern here? Michael Fox, a cancer patient? The left thinks they can keep using "teflon" people to spread their crap. Guess again. You open your mouth in the political area, you are fair fair game.

I though Annie's reply was gret, but not as great as hearing SpitBall's audience applaud her on other topics.

Tom
06-28-2007, 07:46 AM
What amazes me about this exchange and Edwards' steadfast refusal to appear on FNC is that he has proven what a WUS he really is -- hiding behind the skirts of his wife, while Coulter has the courage to appear on the liberal networks and take the heat.

Boxcar

All the libs area CORWARDS. They KNOW FOX will not pull punches and throw softballs at them for questions. Annie has more balls than all of them together, except maybe Hillary! :lol:

DanG
06-28-2007, 09:09 AM
(I can’t comment on the quotes being discussed, because I haven’t heard them.)

IMHO…

Coulter is just a dreadful / miserable / mean spirited woman. Not to mention a condescending voice that is nails on a chalkboard to my ears.:ThmbDown:

I would put her above Hillary as one of my last choices to get stuck on a dessert island with. However, both could fly to safety if I could makeshift them a broom from native materials. :jump:

GaryG
06-28-2007, 09:24 AM
I would put her above Hillary as one of my last choices to get stuck on a dessert island with. However, both could fly to safety if I could makeshift them a broom from native materials. :jump:Well, you know the old expression about the girls all getting prettier at closing time? Annie and Hillary might start looking better after a few weeks on the island....maybe.

Tom
06-28-2007, 09:29 AM
Yup/....second and third behind FRIDAY! :lol:

DanG
06-28-2007, 09:55 AM
Well, you know the old expression about the girls all getting prettier at closing time? Annie and Hillary might start looking better after a few weeks on the island....maybe.
LOL Tom!!! :D

All politics aside; one thing I will say in favor of Annie…

I don’t think she has a deep seated resentment toward men. (Humanity maybe, but that’s another issue.) The “Lorena Bobbit” factor would be greatly reduced. With Hillary I think we would need to sleep with one eye open and hide the first aid scissors. :eek:

Lefty
06-28-2007, 11:54 AM
I've never seen a hint of hatred toward humaity in Ann. So you'd have to point that out. What she does, is point out the hatred on the left and holds them up to a mirror. They don't like their own reflection.

46zilzal
06-28-2007, 12:03 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/28/edwards.coulter.ap/index.html

DanG
06-28-2007, 12:10 PM
I've never seen a hint of hatred toward humaity in Ann. So you'd have to point that out. What she does, is point out the hatred on the left and holds them up to a mirror. They don't like their own reflection.
Nothing to point out my friend…

One mans vinegar is another mans Champagne. An impossible thing to quantify, just as ideologies are at their core.

I would rather stick a large needle in both ears than listen to Nancy Pelosi or Shawn Hannity speak, but in the end…what does any of that really mean?

To each his own, but a debate on the virtues / or lack there of concerning Annie Coulter…I can think of better ways to spend our precious time.

Take care out there in Vegas Lefty…’105 today in the land that never sleeps!!! :)

GaryG
06-28-2007, 12:11 PM
Edwards doesn't fool people in the southeast that know him. I imagine that Kerry picked him for his supposed strength in this region. Solid red. He would be even a weaker candidate than Ms. Clinton.

Lefty
06-28-2007, 12:13 PM
Nothing to point out? You make the inference she has it in for humanity and nothing to point out? Guess it was just casual hyperbole.
105 today and like always, i'm walking. I carry a sweater cause it's cold in the racebook.
BTW, ever hear Hillary screech? Now that's worthy of a Banshee.

DanG
06-28-2007, 12:19 PM
Nothing to point out? You make the inference she has it in for humanity and nothing to point out? Guess it was just casual hyperbole.

Calm down…

I stated an opinion and you disagreed…

Next thread, I’m not interested in mindless partisan banter. :ThmbDown:

Tom
06-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Anyone not happy with Fat Head Ted Kennedy acussing anyone opposing the amnesty bull of favoring "gestapo" tactics to drag these people out of the shadows?

First of all, no one is yelling deport them, but more importantly, THEY are criminals, here illegally, and HE calls US Nazi's for wanting to someting about it.

Dams Storm Troopers - out there dragging bank robbers, child molesters, and drug dealers out of the shadows. Where will it end????

The moron is the most useless POS ever to hold office in this country.

Lefty
06-28-2007, 12:38 PM
Yeah, Dan, mindless, when you statean opinion that you can't back up. You can have all the opinions you want, might be nice to have valid reasons though. Oh no, there I go with logic again.
Off to that cold cold racebook.

DanG
06-28-2007, 12:54 PM
Yeah, Dan, mindless, when you statean opinion that you can't back up. You can have all the opinions you want, might be nice to have valid reasons though. Oh no, there I go with logic again.
Off to that cold cold racebook.
Lefty,

Mistake #1:

Stating an opinion in off topic and not being willing to engage in debate. Stupid thing to do and lesson learned.

Your right and point taken.

PS-I: I was not criticizing the temperatures in Vegas. I loved it out there for many years and I wish you all the best today. :ThmbUp:

PS-II_ “Mindless” was immature and a poor choice of words…if editing was permitted I would strike it from the record. :ThmbDown:

PS-III: I stand by my opinion and only have my personal perceptions to validate it. Completely improvable and in the big scheme of things…meaningless.

46zilzal
06-28-2007, 12:56 PM
Coulter is far from factual.
http://www.anncoulter.blogspot.com/

GaryG
06-28-2007, 01:30 PM
Coulter is far from factual.
http://www.anncoulter.blogspot.com/ Another blogger???? Well, that is certainly factual....Have you no opinions that can be expressed in simple English? Charlie McCartlhy is about right.

kenwoodallpromos
06-28-2007, 02:19 PM
That was just MS Edwards' way of saying we do not need "equal access" law for the Libs to get access on a radical leftist show.
Edwards made his millions of medical malpractice- they are used to getting ahead using people that are not alive and well!!!LOL!!

toetoe
06-28-2007, 03:31 PM
I've heard very little of AC, and I'm merely whelmed.

As to Maher, dweeb that he is, he was railroaded right out of a job here, in the land of the free, for contesting the following statement by the "United We Stand" types, to wit:

" ... terrorists perpetrating the gutless act of flying into buildings, etc." In fact, it's one of the gutsiest things I can imagine, but in America, only the good guys have guts, the lives of firemen and policemen are worth more than yours or mine, and all the gladiators are well-adjusted geniuses that want to live next door to me. Maher is less deserving of ridicule than, say, Michael Moore. Let's deflate him for awhile. :cool:

Lefty
06-28-2007, 09:32 PM
The sponsors left. Since he's been on HBO he's gotten so outrageous that i can't even watch him any longer.