PDA

View Full Version : Ah, the government never ceases to amaze me....

Tom
06-27-2007, 03:41 PM
I listened to Glen Beck interview Tony Snow about the amnesty bill today.

I just cannot think of anyone I believe less than old Tony. He sounds like a whining little elitist, above everyone, smarter than everyone, and he gives me the impression that he is being put out having to explain things to me.

In spite of that, he managed to not answer any questions and came off looking like a kid with his hand caught in the cookie jar trying to talk his way out of it. This on the heels of a Beck interview with Chertoff earlier in the month, trying sound convincing when he told us all that the government could do adequate background checks on 12-22 million illegals in 24 hours, while a 15% increase in passport applications has virtually shut done every office concerned with the task and a 90 day window – twice increased – to do the job.

Your Bush Team at work. You’re doing a hell of a job, there, Georgie.

Btw, this is too much….last month, Bush sent several hundred US Border agents to Iraq to help train them on border security (!) and this month we are reading about Iran sneaking over the border and causing problems.

Sounds line another Mission Accomplished moment.

delayjf
06-27-2007, 04:43 PM
Bush sent several hundred US Border agents to Iraq to help train them on border security

Well that should just about solve it. In as much as the US has taken the "Insa Allah" approach to border control perhaps it is the Iraqi that should come here to instruct our Border Control.

JustRalph
06-27-2007, 04:59 PM
Tony Snow is a good guy. He should have never taken that job.

It will end up being his heritage. He is straight shooter from the Cincy area. In an impossible job.

He will be lucky if he is here for Christmas with his kids................

Gibbon
06-27-2007, 05:06 PM
I used to listen to his radio show. Snow would often sub for Rush on vacation. Also, a regular on Fox News Sunday.

Today, this is not the Snow I remember.