PDA

View Full Version : Spa 2007=Early Roll Call

andicap
06-27-2007, 11:41 AM
Just wondering who is planning to come to our annual Saratoga soiree this year from Aug. 11-19. (Tent dates Aug. 12-18).

Who is firm (and which dates if you know)?
Who's on the fence?

And from those who have attended in the past year or two will NOT be there.

No rush to decide of course -- just for planning purposes.

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2007, 02:08 PM
I'll be there for either the first half or last half of the week...haven't decided yet which half....

cj
06-27-2007, 03:12 PM
I am still undecided at this point, but leaning towards attending. I should know for sure next month.

The big question is, if I come, will I have to pass Andicap $3 through the fence so he can get in this year?

BillW
06-27-2007, 03:18 PM
I am still undecided at this point, but leaning towards attending. I should know for sure next month.

The big question is, if I come, will I have to pass Andicap $3 through the fence so he can get in this year?

$4 - Andy is demanding an appearance fee :eek:

Bubbles
06-27-2007, 08:36 PM
SilverSow and yours truly will be there the 15th-17th, maybe the 12th, but we're not sure yet.

And maybe we can all chip in on the appearance fee so Andy doesn't have to print out his figs using 6-point font! :)

Red Knave
06-27-2007, 09:59 PM
I am still undecided at this point, but leaning towards attending. I would hate to think that you were nervous about going up against Buddah on the links again.
:) :rolleyes: ;) :D

I think you MUST attend!

Okay, okay, I think it would be real nice if you did attend.

P.S. BillW made me say that. :liar:

Zaf
06-27-2007, 10:45 PM
Andy could just hop the fence this time, has worked before :rolleyes: , Whats your handicap Buddah ?

Z

BillW
06-27-2007, 10:51 PM
P.S. BillW made me say that. :liar:

Bar Scotch for you! :p

Dave Schwartz
06-27-2007, 11:17 PM
I make it 2/5 that Beth and I will be there for one of the weekends. (We want to go house hunting that week.)

Dave

DanG
06-28-2007, 12:45 AM
If anyone is attending the first 10 days / two weeks of the meeting, I would enjoy meeting you.

It’s a retirement party for the senior member in our group and I would love to introduce you to Steven if you’re interested. He has led a fascinating life and he has forgotten more about horses / gambling than most of us will ever know.

I haven’t been to Saratoga in years and the anticipation is killing me. One of the greatest landmarks left in America.

PS: PLEASE let the weather Gods cooperate. My daughter has been hat shopping and an umbrella just wouldn’t do her beauty justice. :)

As the grand master of the ‘Siro’s seminars would say…

‘May the horse be with you! :ThmbUp:

andicap
06-28-2007, 10:57 AM
I make it 2/5 that Beth and I will be there for one of the weekends. (We want to go house hunting that week.)

Dave

Dave, I really hope you can make it this year.

Tom
06-28-2007, 11:50 AM
Hopefully, I can get there the 17th.

Zaf
06-28-2007, 07:16 PM
If anyone is attending the first 10 days / two weeks of the meeting, I would enjoy meeting you.

Dan,

There is a good chance I will be there for a day or two opening week also. I have my wife's sister & family coming up here for a visit around that time, so I will let you know as we get closer to opening day at the spa. :) Would be great to meet ya.

Z

DanG
06-28-2007, 07:51 PM
Dan,

There is a good chance I will be there for a day or two opening week also. I have my wife's sister & family coming up here for a visit around that time, so I will let you know as we get closer to opening day at the spa. :) Would be great to meet ya.

Z
Ditto Zaf!!! :ThmbUp:

Look forward to it…please keep me informed.

andicap
06-29-2007, 11:26 AM
Tom,
just for the day or are you staying overnight?

John
06-29-2007, 05:24 PM
Charlie and Me will be there !!!

:) :) :)

Tom
06-30-2007, 11:06 AM
Tom,
just for the day or are you staying overnight?

Just the day.

Red Knave
06-30-2007, 11:31 AM
Bar Scotch for you! :pWhich bar? How about the one on Maple? :)

It'll be hard to beat what you brought last year. I'm still telling people stories about that.

Red Knave
06-30-2007, 11:33 AM
Dave, I really hope you can make it this year.Double ditto.

Tom
06-30-2007, 11:53 AM
I still remember the keg of coffee! :lol:

BillW
06-30-2007, 05:18 PM
Which bar? How about the one on Maple? :)

It'll be hard to beat what you brought last year. I'm still telling people stories about that.

My Doctor is prescribing a Glenkinchie, but I'm thinking maybe a Macallan.

It's not good to ignore Doctor's orders so I might just grab one of each. :cool:

Ron
07-02-2007, 02:56 PM
I may stop by..if its safe. :cool:

Red Knave
07-02-2007, 04:43 PM
I may stop by..if its safe. :cool:Reminds me of the movie Marathon Man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074860/quotes

Zaf
07-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Reminds me of the movie Marathon Man.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0074860/quotes

Great Movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG5Qk-jB0D4

RON, Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it. :D

Z

Storm Cadet
07-03-2007, 07:42 PM
Great Movie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dG5Qk-jB0D4

RON, Yes, it's safe, it's very safe, it's so safe you wouldn't believe it. :D

Z

Yeah it's safe...you didn't room with Suff like I did in Saratoga 2 years ago! :eek:

andicap
07-03-2007, 07:53 PM
SC, are you coming up for the first weekend (Aug. 11-12) do you have a place?

PaceAdvantage
07-04-2007, 01:03 AM
I'm actually looking forward to this year very much. I plan not to spend this year staring at my microscopic handheld PC all day like last year, trying to pick up a wireless signal....

Less eyestrain, more fun...that's my motto for 2007....

BillW
07-04-2007, 01:08 AM
I'm actually looking forward to this year very much. I plan not to spend this year staring at my microscopic handheld PC all day like last year, trying to pick up a wireless signal....

Less eyestrain, more fun...that's my motto for 2007....

Now you're getting the idea. Serious handicapping at home, go to the track for fun. :jump: For more fun and hilarity, plan on making it over to the house for a Bar-B-Que one evening! :ThmbUp:

Bubbles
07-04-2007, 09:41 AM
Less eyestrain, more fun...that's my motto for 2007....As opposed to the 2005 motto, "Races are written for horses, this one's written for Andrew Lakeman?" :lol:

cj
07-04-2007, 01:49 PM
Motto for Bubs..."Don't bet the chalk!"

rrbauer
07-04-2007, 06:22 PM
I will be there 15th thru 18th (maybe the 19th). Can you tell me what the deal is for tables....where, etc. Count me in to pay for my share. Can you bring in coolers (with Kool Aid hehe)? Hope to get some local intel vis-a-vis restaurants, etc. Been there once and it rained both days...never got farther than the place across the street from the main gate where they poured me into a cab at pumpkin time. I will have a car this time and will be on better behavior!

BillW
07-04-2007, 06:30 PM
I will be there 15th thru 18th (maybe the 19th). Can you tell me what the deal is for tables....where, etc. Count me in to pay for my share. Can you bring in coolers (with Kool Aid hehe)? Hope to get some local intel vis-a-vis restaurants, etc. Been there once and it rained both days...never got farther than the place across the street from the main gate where they poured me into a cab at pumpkin time. I will have a car this time and will be on better behavior!

I think the coolers must have non-glass only (need confirmation on this?). Tent is the Festival tent. See PM.

Bill

andicap
07-05-2007, 12:42 AM

There were some threads a year or two ago about good restaurants in the area.

Bubbles
07-05-2007, 12:42 PM
Motto for Bubs..."Don't bet the chalk!"Or at the very least, whenever one hits a $9.80 trifecta, be sure to have a $350 pick 4 coming in right behind it to save face! ;)

BillW
07-05-2007, 02:17 PM
Or at the very least, whenever one hits a $9.80 trifecta, be sure to have a $350 pick 4 coming in right behind it to save face! ;)

That college education IS doing some good. :lol:

By the time you graduate, you will know not to even mention the $9.80 Tri!

sam i am
07-10-2007, 07:43 AM
I should be there the 15th on...have to to the family vacation first.
Looking forward to seeing all you guys again, for those that are on the fence don't hesitate it is a great time.

cj
07-10-2007, 09:16 AM
Or at the very least, whenever one hits a $9.80 trifecta, be sure to have a $350 pick 4 coming in right behind it to save face! ;)

A $350 P4 is chalk. :mad:

rrbauer
07-10-2007, 09:34 AM
A $350 P4 is chalk. :mad:

You're right. But +350 beats -200 every time!

cj
07-10-2007, 09:37 AM
I agree. I think with the P4, just hit it and worry about the payoff later.

Bubbles, however, needs hard love. He bleeds a white powdery substance.

John
07-10-2007, 09:45 AM
Bubbles, however, needs hard love. He bleeds a white powdery substance.[/QUOTE]

Becareful,Silversow is right behind Bubbles

cj
07-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Becareful,Silversow is right behind Bubbles

Yes, bubbles comes by it naturally! :lol:

BIG RED
07-10-2007, 02:55 PM
Well, glad I scanned this, the date looks great.

I was trying to get my own father up in the area around his BDay (17th) and treat him to a little Spa. He loves horse racing too. Now that it's getting nearer, he may not make a trip like the one I had envisioned. He's almost 90, so, it will take a lot out of him, but I, myself have come up with maybe 2 options for ME!

One consists of depending on rides up to Lake George, to Toga and back, and so on. I haven't driven in years by my own decision. I hate to depend on others for something like that, but well worth a try if It gets me there.
2nd would be almost a 100% sure to just go up for the 18th for the day with a buddy, who should have no problem on a saturday. He goes to Foxwoods all the time, I'll just keep the wheel to the right more often :D

I'll give a holler on what's up with my situation as soon as I know for sure!

Been there plenty of times, but this time I can look forward to something again, meeting you railbirds!!

Red Knave
07-10-2007, 09:14 PM
One consists of depending on rides up to Lake George, to Toga and back, and so on. I haven't driven in years by my own decision. I hate to depend on others for something like that, but well worth a try if It gets me there.If you can get to Lake George I can pretty much guarantee you a ride down and back from there.
Been there plenty of times, but this time I can look forward to something again, meeting you railbirds!!Railbirds indeed!!
I didn't even know they had live racing there until Tom told me. ;) We don't get to the rail too often except once in a while for breakfast.

Bubbles
07-11-2007, 01:02 PM
A $350 P4 is chalk. :mad:Not necessarily. The only time a chalk came in on that ticket was in the race I had the $9.80 tri in.

And it'll sure be great to see YOU, too...geez... :bang: :p

SilverSow
07-17-2007, 02:14 PM
Yes, bubbles comes by it naturally! :lol:

And what have I done to deserve this abuse? LOL... geez... I handle the table logistics nonsense before you guys stagger in... shoo away the "red outfit & ugly purple hat" ladies (or was that "red hat & ugly purple outfit"? bleah either way)... I bring extra beer... chip in extra for the BBQ...

Anybody feeling sorry for me yet? didn't think so! :bang:

Dave

Grits
07-18-2007, 10:11 AM
While in Saratoga for around 3 weeks, can women enter this tent, or is it like stepping on Augusta National where women still can't compete for the green sports jacket?

SilverSow
07-18-2007, 10:36 AM
While in Saratoga for around 3 weeks, can women enter this tent, or is it like stepping on Augusta National where women still can't compete for the green sports jacket?

I have personally brought ladies into this group dynamic on more than one occasion, and they've always been well-received and treated with respect... not to worry...

Dave

john del riccio
07-18-2007, 12:33 PM
any recc's on places to stay?

john

andicap
07-19-2007, 02:58 AM

What woman worth her fashion salt would even want to wear such an appalling jacket?
But in the interest of detente between the sexes, henceforth there will be a rule inside the tent: You must wear an ugly, ill-fitted piece of clothing in order to gain admittance.
That won't affect many of the men, who have generally qualified under that rule anyway. (See PA gallery.) Of course, Red Knave gets a sponsor's exemption to this new edict under the little-known "Canadian Clause." (Strangely enough, Zaf gets no such exception.)

-- Failing that, just pick a few winners.

-- Failing that, just riff like you have picked a few winners. (No redboarding allowed, please. But pretense is encouraged: Feel free to drop some Sartin-type terms in "analyzing" the race even if you have no idea what they really mean. Those who are not pace handicappers are welcome, but must sit at the "B" tables with the chalk players and sexual deviants.)

-- Failing that, just bring a good bottle of Scotch/wine/six-pack (no spritzers please!) to the house near the track where a bunch of us are staying. And where PAers are welcome after the races on the many nights when we are sitting around the pool. No strippers or hookers although you might be lucky enough to see Justin in his swim trunks. (But check with us first so we can make sure that Bill IS wearing a shirt.)
Then, you're invited to stay around for the night's festivities: betting the races from such elite tracks as Mountaineer, Remington, Emerald, and Charlestown through our quasi-luxurious Simulcast facilities aka the Capital OTB Channel. Sorry, since Buddha will not be there this year, there will be no Australian racing offered.)

-- Failing all of the above: Just bring your $5 for the day.

rrbauer
07-19-2007, 10:28 AM
To Andicap:

Did you get my check?

andicap
07-19-2007, 11:04 AM
Thought I had PM'd you about that.
Yes I got one check from you, Richard. Thanks!

Maxspa
07-19-2007, 11:05 AM
Andicap,
As part of the group(Bill W., Purple Power etc.) that attended the Blue Grass Stakes, I can assure you that Grits will be a positive contributor to PA's get-together in Saratoga. She is a good handicapper and a meticulous record keeper. IMHO, one of her handicapping strengths is that she carefully evaluates longshots that are contenders. In addition, she relates well with others and will be appreciated by the handicappers in attendance.

Maxspa

andicap
07-19-2007, 02:43 PM
Andicap,
As part of the group(Bill W., Purple Power etc.) that attended the Blue Grass Stakes, I can assure you that Grits will be a positive contributor to PA's get-together in Saratoga. She is a good handicapper and a meticulous record keeper. IMHO, one of her handicapping strengths is that she carefully evaluates longshots that are contenders. In addition, she relates well with others and will be appreciated by the handicappers in attendance.

Maxspa

I'm looking forward to meeting her -- way too few female handicappers IMHO.

Grits
07-19-2007, 06:04 PM
Andicap,

Maxspa

Max, hey bud, how ya doin'? Great, I hope. If you're in Florida, I know its hot. It's hot EVERYWHERE. At least its not raining torrentially as it did when we were all in Lexington for the Bluegrass.

Thank you for these kind words.....Lord, you are dear! It's a joy to have someone say such good things.

You guys are pretty intimidating to me--with all this software thing going on. I'm just an ordinary old Brisnet patron, whose female, and looking for a few good horses to wager on here and there.

I love Saratoga, but I've become pretty dull in my routine. I go to the races, then dinner, then back to my hotel to handicap until I'm tired, then back to the races the next day.

Wherever you find me, not too far away is my Yorkshire Terrior (though she doesn't do races), more Brisnet sheets than you can count, a bottle of Crown Royal with some ice cubes, a little water, and . . . my automobile.

Andicap, sorry, I don't own any ugly, ill-fitting clothes. Omar The Tentmaker just ain't my deal, and I'm hoping he never will be. LOLOL

Somedays, I'm in the grandstand, other times in the backyard. I hope to get to see some of you while there.

I'll bring my $5 to the door of the tent. ;)

Red Knave
07-19-2007, 06:07 PM
Of course, Red Knave gets a sponsor's exemption to this new edict under the little-known "Canadian Clause." Which is as it should be although sartorial resplendency has it's own rewards. :) (Strangely enough, Zaf gets no such exception.)I may be wrong, but I think he's a transplanted New Yorker and so would not qualify under the new "CC" anyway.Then, you're invited to stay around for the night's festivities: betting the races from such elite tracks as Mountaineer, Remington, Emerald, and Charlestown through our quasi-luxurious Simulcast facilities aka the Capital OTB Channel.WHAT!?!? No mule racing at Evangeline? Unthinkable ... Sorry, since Buddha will not be there this year, there will be no Australian racing offered.Well, that's a sad note. I'll miss the "Best Bettor in Ohio" and I hope he can make it next year.

andicap
07-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Red.
Isn't Zaf living in Montreal? I might be wrong on this.

I was thinking more along the lines that Quebecois (accent missing I know) do not consider themselves Canadian.

Zaf
07-19-2007, 10:02 PM
Andy,

I live about 20 miles outside of Montreal. Vive Le Quebec :jump:

Z

Red Knave
07-19-2007, 11:48 PM
Red.
Isn't Zaf living in Montreal? I might be wrong on this.
I was thinking more along the lines that Quebecois (accent missing I know) do not consider themselves Canadian.
As Zaf says, he is in fact a Québécois (or perhaps more correctly, a Quebecer). But, Zaf, did you not tell me you were born in New York??
Inquiring minds (actually make that, Declining minds) want to know (or remember). :confused:

Zaf
07-19-2007, 11:52 PM
RK,

You blew my cover, I am in fact a U.S. citizen, born in Astoria General Hospital in Queens N.Y. Spent most of my youth at Aqueduct & Belmont :cool:

Z

Red Knave
07-20-2007, 12:00 AM
You blew my cover, I am in fact a U.S. citizen, born in Astoria General Hospital in Queens N.Y. Spent most of my youth at Aqueduct & Belmont Sorry about "outing" you. :D At least you had a well rounded education. I've heard it said that proficiency at handicapping is a sign of misspent youth, although I never believed it. :)

BillW
07-20-2007, 01:07 AM
Wherever you find me, not too far away is my Yorkshire Terrior (though she doesn't do races), more Brisnet sheets than you can count, a bottle of Crown Royal with some ice cubes, a little water, and . . . my automobile.

If you can choke down a Macallan or a Glenmorangie you're welcome to stop by the house empty handed, otherwise you'll probably have to BYO. :p

BIG RED
07-21-2007, 09:19 AM
Crown Royal, sounds like a great last race nightcap, nice way to toast the end of the racing day, Grits.

Now my lousy news. The next day after I posted here about going up, I recieved a letter from my sister. Every summer we have a family re-union, and yup, it drops on that week-end. Whom ever is running it for the year, books hotels, tee times, dinner etc etc for the week-end. Where we are going had to be done well in advance, so have to go. I'm really bummed about this, that this had to clash, was happy to see a bunch of you guyz and galz would be there on the dates I had openned to go (17th ish).

Only thing I, myself can shoot for, is get up there that thurs, for a day trip. The man who would have gone up for sat, can only go sat. Have one shot left, and if I get it set up, I give a yell that I'm coming your way (warning?) Please, please don't rain if I do!

Grits
07-21-2007, 11:24 AM
"The best laid plans of mice and men," as we all know, can often go awry. Enjoy your family, and hopefully you do get to the track.

Tom
07-26-2007, 03:18 PM
Andy,

I live about 20 miles outside of Montreal. Vive Le Quebec :jump:

Z

Anywhere near Bromont? Last time I was there it was 245 below zero!!!!:eek:

Tom
07-26-2007, 03:29 PM
Andy, the 17th is out for me.
Looks like the Monday the 13th.

Zaf
07-26-2007, 06:56 PM
Anywhere near Bromont? Last time I was there it was 245 below zero!!!!:eek:

No Tom , Bromont is nice for skiing though. I live west of Montreal.

Z

Tom
07-26-2007, 09:21 PM
I stayed at the ski lodge once - it was beautiful! Very hoity toity.
Usually, I stayed in the local hotel - pretty classy place.
What amazed my was that at midnight, the whole downtown was still hopping! Places open, people on the streets, some playing chess - in a freezer! :eek:

It was always fun driving around, all the signs in French, and me knowing only "oui oui!" I did learn what "brouchette" means, though! :D

andicap
07-26-2007, 10:24 PM
Andy, the 17th is out for me.
Looks like the Monday the 13th.

I'll still catch you. I'll be there five days this year. Sat-Mon, Aug. 11-13, returning Friday the 17th for two days, leaving early Sun. morning.

I've deputized Bill Weaver aka "The Enforcer" to collect the tent fees in my stead.

Bubbles
07-26-2007, 11:38 PM
I've deputized Bill Weaver aka "The Enforcer" to collect the tent fees in my stead.Due respect to Bill, I don't think he's got ANYTHING on Arn Anderson...LOLOL...

Tom
07-27-2007, 07:28 AM
I'll still catch you.

Great - I didn't want to miss you before you cross the pond!

BIG RED
07-29-2007, 11:08 AM
Hey guys, quick question. I haven't been up the Spa for awhile.
Last time I was there, they didn't have simulcasting during the
live card. They did simul DelMar after. Do they have other tracks
you can bet during the day? If so, where?

Zaf
07-29-2007, 11:24 AM
Big Red,

I was there opening day and you could bet races from England in the morning :eek:

They took the full cards from DEL,MTH,ELP,AP & the 1st five races from Del Mar.
They have simulcast monitors all around the track. Current simulcast schedule can be found at NYRA web site.

Z

BIG RED
07-29-2007, 11:40 AM
Thx Zaf. That's good, now I can play a couple of angle plays while I
get croaked playing the live card. :lol:

Bubbles
07-30-2007, 03:31 PM
I may (underscore may) be there on the 19th as well. For sure the 15th-17th, though.

Tom
07-30-2007, 11:27 PM
I heard that pants will no longer be optional. Is that true, or is it only in the press box? :rolleyes:

Zaf
07-30-2007, 11:31 PM
Pants are only mandatory for the "well heeled" clientele :lol:

Z

Tom
08-05-2007, 06:31 PM
I'm planning on being there Monday, the 13th, even though the condition books shows a horrible card with 4 maiden races! hope they are simulcasting Finger Lakes!:rolleyes:

BillW
08-05-2007, 09:47 PM
I'm planning on being there Monday, the 13th, even though the condition books shows a horrible card with 4 maiden races! hope they are simulcasting Finger Lakes!:rolleyes:

Well, come on over Sunday. Maybe between the 2 days, you can get a full card. I'm sure we can find a place to store you for the night. :cool:

Tom
08-05-2007, 11:29 PM
I don't want to be anywhere near the track on a weekend. It'll take half the day getting to a parking space! Like last year.

I thought I'd come in early enough for breakfast...what was the name of that place again? Then, of course a beer at Siros while The Little Guy doles out exactas.

BillW
08-05-2007, 11:40 PM
I don't want to be anywhere near the track on a weekend. It'll take half the day getting to a parking space! Like last year.

I thought I'd come in early enough for breakfast...what was the name of that place again? Then, of course a beer at Siros while The Little Guy doles out exactas.

Are you talking about the place just off the 7 furlong chute? You drive, I'll buy. :ThmbUp:

.. And a dose of Harvey doesn't hurt either.

Tom
08-05-2007, 11:55 PM
We sat outside on the porch last year. they were walking horses over to the track. I thought it was near the top of the stretch? I saw the track, I know that much.

Yes...Harvey rocks! I just got my copy of his book and it is really good.

BillW
08-06-2007, 12:11 AM
We sat outside on the porch last year. they were walking horses over to the track. I thought it was near the top of the stretch? I saw the track, I know that much.

Yes...Harvey rocks! I just got my copy of his book and it is really good.

Yea, that's the one. The street right along side of the restautant drives right onto the backstretch, parallel to the chute.

Storm Cadet
08-06-2007, 06:49 PM
HORSESHOE INN...my favorite!!!!!!

BillW
08-06-2007, 07:13 PM
HORSESHOE INN...my favorite!!!!!!

That's the name!

Tom
08-06-2007, 09:33 PM
Yes, that is it.

Over easy?:p

BillW
08-06-2007, 09:37 PM
Anyone making the drive from Albany to Saratoga around 11:00 AM Saturday 8/11? Two of us are looking for a chauffer who will work for beers (after the ride, of course :eek: ). PM me if available.

Thanks,

Bill

Maxspa
08-10-2007, 11:44 AM
Bill,
I will be available to pick you guys up on Saturday! Let me know for sure! I'm at my son's house about 10 minutes from the airport!
Max

BillW
08-10-2007, 02:03 PM
Tks Max! As per phone call I rolled in just before first post. Its now 3 MTP to the 3rd and I have my lazy ass parked on the back porch of the Carolina BBQ. See you when you get here.

Bill

Tom
08-10-2007, 02:59 PM
I'll take an order of ribs and a beer, please.
Hot sauce. :p

BillW
08-10-2007, 03:38 PM
I'll take an order of ribs and a beer, please.
Hot sauce. :p
They said they won't deliver to places they can't spell. lol

BIG RED
08-11-2007, 05:44 PM
Hey Bill, I will be on the Cape.

I need N.E.T.J.E.T.S, hahahha

17th-18th. Maybe a long ride :)

BillW
08-11-2007, 06:39 PM
Hey Bill, I will be on the Cape.

I need N.E.T.J.E.T.S, hahahha

17th-18th. Maybe a long ride :)

I guess yellowcab.com wouldn't be much of a help either :lol: .

Ron
08-11-2007, 07:45 PM
Met some of the guys at the track today -- really great guys. I'll try to make it up again this week!

Storm Cadet
08-13-2007, 08:49 PM
See all you misfit gamblers Thursday AM at the tent. I will have the extreme pleasure of Happy Hour poolside for 3 days with you guys!

I'll sure miss CJ sleeping in his Berlin bunker under the dining room table after a night of Australian racing with Buddha. I think he thought he was in NORAD Cheyenne Mountain facility in Colorado Springs!

See ya! :jump:

BillW
08-13-2007, 10:54 PM
See all you misfit gamblers Thursday AM at the tent. I will have the extreme pleasure of Happy Hour poolside for 3 days with you guys!

I'll sure miss CJ sleeping in his Berlin bunker under the dining room table after a night of Australian racing with Buddha. I think he thought he was in NORAD Cheyenne Mountain facility in Colorado Springs!

We'll leave the lights on for you! :ThmbUp:

PaceAdvantage
08-14-2007, 02:51 AM
See you Saturday SC!

John
08-14-2007, 08:14 AM
BillW and all.

I will be there Wednesday to Friday. Staying at the same motel as Joe prunes

I can't wait to get there and see you guys again. :) :) :)

rrbauer
08-14-2007, 08:15 AM

You guys drink?

:)

BillW
08-14-2007, 08:52 AM
You guys drink?

:)

No :liar: (hic)