PDA

View Full Version : Wednesday @ Belmont

mudnturf
06-26-2007, 10:19 PM
If you happen to be watching the 4th race at Belmont tomorrow (Wed.), I could use some help rooting my filly home. Her name is AGAINST THE GRAIN.
She's done right by us from December to May, so we gave her some time off. She's working well but tries the Turf for the first time. And although the Prime Timbers have been doing well on the weeds, I wish she had a higher Tomlinson Turf Rating! :-))
Here's hoping!!

Hajck Hillstrom
06-26-2007, 10:38 PM
I wish she had a higher Tomlinson Turf Rating! :-))
All the best!

It seems to me that this is a similar lament that Art Kauffman used to make on the old Prodigy board......;)

Carry on, Carry on,

Hajck

speedking
06-26-2007, 11:12 PM
Best of luck, Lee :ThmbUp:

speedking

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2007, 12:23 AM
Best of luck! I'll be rooting for her!

Tom
06-27-2007, 07:26 AM
I'll help you out - I won't bet her! :lol:

GOOD LUCK!

john del riccio
06-27-2007, 08:08 AM
If you happen to be watching the 4th race at Belmont tomorrow (Wed.), I could use some help rooting my filly home. Her name is AGAINST THE GRAIN.
She's done right by us from December to May, so we gave her some time off. She's working well but tries the Turf for the first time. And although the Prime Timbers have been doing well on the weeds, I wish she had a higher Tomlinson Turf Rating! :-))
Here's hoping!!

MnT,

This is a tough spot for a first time grass effort if WHATEVERWILLBEWILLBE runs her race. She got real good toward the end of BEL into SAR last year and it looks like the same MO here. HIGHER INCENTIVE ran a much improved race last out but the trainer switrch from Contessa is puzzling. Did he gets suspended for a positive ?

GOOD LUCK and I really like your trainer, in fact, if I ever decide to stable any in NY, he is the guy I am going to call (Hushion being second).

John