PDA

View Full Version : Website Update

Premier Turf Club
06-23-2007, 10:22 AM
This week we’re pleased to add CJ of pacefigues.com to our Handicapper’s Corner. CJ’s full card report from Louisiana Downs complements John Del Riccio’s Flash Card from Woodbine and Joe Takach’s Hollywood Park physicality report. Available for free at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com).

On the software side, our conditional betting queue is just about ready. We should begin testing it on Monday, and if all goes well it should be up by the end of next week. We’ve also got a slight redesign to the program pages (less wasted space, easier to find and read track conditions) that will be published next week as well. We’re working on a full-featured demo version of the software so those that don’t have an account can take the site for a test drive to see how it works. That’s about three weeks away.

We really appreciate the support we have received from the PA community and are pleased to welcome our new clients. I hope that some of you that haven't signed-on yet will take advantage of the joint promotion we’re running with Rich Rosa of HandicappingOS. Simply wager $3,000 a month with us, and a subscription to Rich’s great software product costs you nothing. Much better than a free crock-pot. We hope to see more PA members signing-up in the weeks to come. The larger the customer base we have, the more of a voice Premier Turf Club is going to have with the tracks when it comes to negotiating the best content and rates.

As always, feel free to contact me directly with any questions.

Ian Meyers

betovernetcapper
06-23-2007, 11:03 AM
The conditional betting queue is something I've wanted for at least 25 years. I'll never again have to choose between making my bets and real life. I'm going to get to go to the movies whenever I want. :jump:

boomman
06-23-2007, 11:21 AM
Ian: Congratulations! The site really looks great! I am happy to contribute to handicapper's corner as well, and I urge all PA posters to check out and support this site anyway you can. Like the saying goes: "Together we CAN make a difference"!!!!:) Boomer

betovernetcapper
06-23-2007, 02:24 PM
Are you saying that if I just go to the PTC site and click on Handicappers Corner, I'd get

Boomer's Selections for YAV

CJ's numbers for every race at LAD

John Del Riccio's (Woodside Asc) figs for every race at WO

Derby1592's long shot pics

AND

Joe Takach's handicapping report for today at HOL

all for FREE?

Are you saying that I don't have to give my mothers Social Security number?

Are you saying I don't have to give my name or email address?

If that's what your saying this is one hell of an offer. :jump:

Premier Turf Club
06-23-2007, 10:21 PM
Are you saying that if I just go to the PTC site and click on Handicappers Corner, I'd get

Derby1592's long shot pics

AND

Joe Takach's handicapping report for today at HOL

all for FREE?

Are you saying that I don't have to give my mothers Social Security number?

Are you saying I don't have to give my name or email address?

If that's what your saying this is one hell of an offer. :jump:

Derby1592 gave away 2 8-1 winners and an 18-1 shot that ran 2nd from 7 races. More importantly, he finished 4th in the NTRA on-line tournament and qualified for the big dance in Vegas again. Congrats, Chris.:ThmbUp:

BillW
06-24-2007, 01:26 PM
On the software side, our conditional betting queue is just about ready. We should begin testing it on Monday, and if all goes well it should be up by the end of next week. We’ve also got a slight redesign to the program pages (less wasted space, easier to find and read track conditions) that will be published next week as well. We’re working on a full-featured demo version of the software so those that don’t have an account can take the site for a test drive to see how it works. That’s about three weeks away.

Ian Meyers

Any chance of "off turf" being added as a conditional? (both as a positive - MTO, and negative )

Premier Turf Club
06-24-2007, 01:38 PM
Any chance of "off turf" being added as a conditional? (both as a positive - MTO, and negative )

I would love to be able to do that. The problem is that DOES NOT come through in the tote feed, believe it or not. We subscribe to a separate service that gives us track conditions, overweights, jockey changes, etc. I will make that inquiry of my tech guys and ask if we can include surface change as a condition.

Ian

BillW
06-24-2007, 01:45 PM
I would love to be able to do that. The problem is that DOES NOT come through in the tote feed, believe it or not. We subscribe to a separate service that gives us track conditions, overweights, jockey changes, etc. I will make that inquiry of my tech guys and ask if we can include surface change as a condition.

Ian

Thanks Ian. From observing my present ADW's, getting accurate and timely info doesn't seem like an exact science, but we can dream :) . I hope they can figure out a reliable method.

cj
06-24-2007, 02:24 PM
Thanks Ian. From observing my present ADW's, getting accurate and timely info doesn't seem like an exact science, but we can dream :) . I hope they can figure out a reliable method.

That would be a fabulous thing.

john del riccio
06-24-2007, 02:59 PM
That would be a fabulous thing.

A FABULOUS thing would be if NJ would get their heads out of their &!@$#*
and allow this for its residents

John

JimG
06-24-2007, 03:46 PM
A FABULOUS thing would be if NJ would get their heads out of their &!@$#*
and allow this for its residents

John

Same with VA! Ian, are you applying to the racing commission to be licensed in VA, and if so when will it get on their docket to be heard?

Jim