PDA

View Full Version : Rakehell...as low as it gets

Shacopate
06-22-2007, 11:49 PM
A rakehell is someone or something "so-low" that you would have to RAKE hell to find them.

I'm researching GOOGLE for a story about a superstar car saleman that committed suicide with a Samuri sword in Clearwater, FL.

And I run across this:

http://www.sptimes.com/2006/11/03/Hillsborough/Car_salesman_with_dre.shtml

IT'S A FREAKING ADVERTISEMENT...from a dealership trying to profit off the death of one of their salesmen. IT EVEN SAYS ADVERTISEMENT ON THE PAGE!!! ARE U KIDDING ME?

Here's the real story, courtesy of www.tampabay.com

"Glen Michael Laurent"
On November 1, 2006, 29-year-old Glen Michael set off for his home in Wimauma about 7:15 p.m., and as he turned left from Causeway Boulevard onto U.S. 301, Joanna Lynn Kinchen's Mercury Sable ran a red light and smashed into the driver's side of Laurent's Acura Integra. Kinchen and Laurent were taken to Tampa General Hospital. Laurent died about an hour later and Kinchen had a few scrapes and bruises. Florida Highway Patrol troopers arrested Kinchen, 27, at the hospital where her blood test showed a blood-alcohol level of 0.18, more than twice the level at which Florida law considers a driver impaired. She has been charged with vehicular homicide, reckless driving with serious bodily injury, DUI manslaughter and DUI with serious bodily injury. Laurent had been "one of the top three salesmen on the sales force," said Brandon Mitsubishi owner Frank Delvecchio. Laurent's girlfriend, Mia Dix, wrote to say "she misses him very much." (Source: TampaBay.com)

This is the type of thing that makes me sick to my stomach.

GaryG
06-23-2007, 07:48 AM
Shac, you definitely need more to do.

Pace Cap'n
06-23-2007, 10:34 AM
I think the word "Advertisement" happens to appear in the space that is normally occupied by an ad.

Shacopate
06-23-2007, 11:25 PM
Gary,

Lol...yep, but I'm working 14 hour days and then I come home and drink a couple of beers and get on the internet for about an hour before I lay some pipe on railroad Chi-Chi. (she doesn't know about this website, btw...lol)

I'm gonna write a film script about the 2 salesmen, the one that died in the accident by the drunk and the one that was a superstar but crashed mentally and took his life with the Samuri sword.

I'm gonna structure it like Godfather 2 with the stories going back and forth.

Carry on guys...lol...I'll be here all week - RIM SHOT - peace!

GaryG
06-24-2007, 08:06 AM
Cleaver Part Deux!