PDA

View Full Version : TBS Friday Analysis

Bill Olmsted
06-22-2007, 11:17 AM
TBS DAILY

Friday June 22, 2007

Post Time Track Race # Program # EC TYPE

1:29 FL 3 7 YES ALW (s)

MR. BOURBON STREET is coming back in just six days after winning impressively gate to wire in a N4L non-restricted race here. The 4 yo gelding is entered today in a state-restricted allowance (non-winners of 3 state races other than…). The former Aqueduct runner seems to have found a home here in the Northern Reaches. As an added bonus, we have the generosity of NY’s nickel breakage, which makes betting both to win and place a decent proposition.

Post Time Track Race # Program # HTW BET

4:00 BEL 3 2 YES ???

BOUND NOTEBOOK (9/5) beat another HTW on May 23, RONDO, who came back to win for us. BN now steps up to OC75k/NX3 allowance and faces just four others. The morning line and the DRF Consensus puts #4 MOONS HALO (7/5) on top (Best Bet), thinking that BN will bounce off of its last big race (it might) while MOON will fire off of the six week layoff (could happen). That might give us a bit of a price (8/5?) on BN. I’m neutral.

Post Time Track Race # Program # BET

5:57 CRC 8 2 & 3 #2 Win & Exacta 2 /3

CHEROKEE BEAUTY is coming back quickly after graduating in good time (98 103 figs) just 13 days ago in a 4.5f MSW race at CRC when bet down to .20-1. I am betting CB to win. Also #3 BEN’S TUNE ran nice figs (95 104) when it graduated on March 31 in a 40k MCL. So I’ll also take CB over BT because the former earned its figs facing better company.