PDA

View Full Version : tell us about it Dick

46zilzal
06-19-2007, 12:36 PM
- The insurgency in Iraq is "in the last throes," Vice President Dick Cheney says, and he predicts that the fighting will end before the Bush administration leaves office.

Today:BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A truck bomb ripped through a crowded square in the capital Tuesday, killing at least 75 people and wounding 204 others, an Interior Ministry official said.

Tom
06-19-2007, 12:40 PM
Yes. He was wrong.
And while we are at it, how about all theose Dems who said SH had WMD and had to be removed from office?
Al Gore said Iraq was assisting Al Qeda, but you don't mention that, now do you?

Just keeping you "fair and balanced."

Your half truths are tiresome.

46zilzal
06-19-2007, 12:49 PM
and his brain dead cohort makes his debut on Comedy Central soon: Lil Bush.

46zilzal
06-19-2007, 01:08 PM
good quote and a relevant one too:
"Blind faith in bad leadership is not patriotism"

Tom
06-19-2007, 01:39 PM
Wow, you degenerate to juvenile tactics rather quickly these days.
Adult posts are fading much more rapidly than last year.
Are you proud of yourself for finding a cartoon?

kenwoodallpromos
06-19-2007, 01:40 PM
Don't bother me now, I was just watching Ralph Nader lst night on how BOTH parties' Presidntial candidates fool the people and kiss up to the Corps.
46- did you ever comment on why all your lib countries did not help train Iraqi troops so we would have less excuse to be there?

46zilzal
06-19-2007, 01:45 PM
watch a preview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYeJEFa-xCA

did you ever comment on why all your lib countries did not help train Iraqi troops so we would have less excuse to be there? There is NO excuse to be there.

46zilzal
06-19-2007, 02:32 PM
http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,2106159,00.html
Tuesday June 19, 2007
The Guardian

A book chronicling the chaos and cronyism that characterised the US-led Coalition
Provisional Authority's government of Iraq swept to victory in the £30,000 Samuel
Johnson non-fiction prize last night. Imperial Life in the Emerald City, by Rajiv
Chandrasekaran, says that more than $1.6bn (£800m) of Iraq's oil revenue was
paid to the US vice-president Dick Cheney's old firm Halliburton; that the Baghdad
stock exchange was put in the hands of a 24-year-old who had never worked in finance;
and that the Iraqi capital's new traffic regulations were based on the laws of the state
of Maryland, downloaded from the internet.

kenwoodallpromos
06-19-2007, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=46zilzal]http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story/0,,2106159,00.html
Tuesday June 19, 2007
The Guardian

A book chronicling the chaos and cronyism that characterised the US-led Coalition
Provisional Authority's government of Iraq swept to victory in the £30,000 Samuel
Johnson non-fiction prize last night. Imperial Life in the Emerald City, by Rajiv
Chandrasekaran, says that more than $1.6bn (£800m) of Iraq's oil revenue was
paid to the US vice-president Dick Cheney's old firm Halliburton; that the Baghdad
stock exchange was put in the hands of a 24-year-old who had never worked in finance;
and that the Iraqi capital's new traffic regulations were based on the laws of the state
of Maryland, downloaded from the internet.[/QUOTE?]
All good reasons to force them to take over more and more or just leave IMO.

skate
06-19-2007, 06:57 PM
- The insurgency in Iraq is "in the last throes," Vice President Dick Cheney says, and he predicts that the fighting will end before the Bush administration leaves office.

I'll stick with Dick.:cool:

skate
06-19-2007, 07:08 PM
-

Today:BAGHDAD, Iraq (CNN) -- A truck bomb ripped through a crowded square in the capital Tuesday, killing at least 75 people and wounding 204 others, an Interior Ministry official said.

yeh silly "BigDick", he was probably thinking about the 16th infantry at Omaha Beach.

what was the figure, about 10,000 lives, youd think he could have forgot about that.
come on BigDick, stay current, i think we lost another 2 or 3 in Philly today:mad:

46zilzal
06-19-2007, 08:09 PM
yeh silly "BigDick", he was probably thinking about the 16th infantry at Omaha Beach.

what was the figure, about 10,000 lives, youd think he could have forgot about that.
come on BigDick, stay current, i think we lost another 2 or 3 in Philly today.
Dick was smart enough to stay out of the military.

46zilzal
06-20-2007, 12:59 AM
Frontline tonight show was called "End Game" and reviewed essentially what Woodward wrote in State of Denial.

Have your military staff study a problem, report on the options and then completely ignore them.....Incompetents running poor people to the slaughter....

46zilzal
06-20-2007, 01:21 AM
Dear FRONTLINE,

No amount of additional troops can, or ever will secure victory. Indeed, increased insurgency will be directly proportional to any increase in military agression. Have our leaders forgotten how the USA was created, how we won our freedom, how against profound wealth and power we only got stronger? Enhanced resolve is the only certain thing to be expected if we continue to feed this war machine.

Even if you believe our cause is righteous, it's irrelevant. Perception is what matters and we are perceived by the indigenous people as invaders and occupyers. Period.

Al.D.
New Orleans, Louisiana

skate
06-20-2007, 06:08 PM
Dear FRONTLINE,

No amount of additional troops can, or ever will secure victory. Indeed, increased insurgency will be directly proportional to any increase in military agression. Have our leaders forgotten how the USA was created, how we won our freedom, how against profound wealth and power we only got stronger? Enhanced resolve is the only certain thing to be expected if we continue to feed this war machine.

Even if you believe our cause is righteous, it's irrelevant. Perception is what matters and we are perceived by the indigenous people as invaders and occupyers. Period.

Al.D.
New Orleans, Louisiana

1) no amount of troops will secure, except for a while. example WWII:eek:
2) increased insurgency is proportional to agression. except the agression is there, not here. Hello! :cool:
3) how we won freedom, not forgotten, since that's what we are doing.;)
4)Enhanced Resolve by Alquida? so if we gave up:bang: we could be living under the Queen or Hitler, but even that would not be CERTAIN.
5) Perception (before the outcome) is Liberal and maters most to the perceiver, not the perceived. wait.
6) Reality ;)

god
heaven

chickenhead
06-20-2007, 06:45 PM
I thought the Frontline show was very good (as they always are). I also find their conclusions hard to argue with as to what the best options are right now. The shame is that that strategy was not implemented sooner.

46zilzal
06-20-2007, 06:47 PM
1) no amount of troops will secure, except for a while. example WWII:eek:
2) increased insurgency is proportional to agression. except the agression is there, not here. Hello! :cool:
3) how we won freedom, not forgotten, since that's what we are doing.;)
4)Enhanced Resolve by Alquida? so if we gave up:bang: we could be living under the Queen or Hitler, but even that would not be CERTAIN.
5) Perception (before the outcome) is Liberal and maters most to the perceiver, not the perceived. wait.
6) Reality ;)

god
heaven

consistent ...you have a real knack of making no sense at all

Secretariat
06-20-2007, 07:04 PM
I'll stick with Dick.:cool:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Secretariat
06-20-2007, 07:13 PM
I thought the Frontline show was very good (as they always are). I also find their conclusions hard to argue with as to what the best options are right now. The shame is that that strategy was not implemented sooner.

It was good although the impact of Abu Ghraib on the insurgency and escalation of the war was ignored. Neither was deBathification really covered.

I do have a question. When Rumsfeld said that 160,000 troops couldn't do the job in the piece of clearing and holding, how many are there now?

chickenhead
06-20-2007, 07:25 PM
don't know. I'm not inclined to think Rumsfeld knows his ass from a hole in the ground though. I would support sending more troops now, I supported sending more troops then. And we could have as many troops as needed, if the Pres appealed for more troops, he would get them, as many as he wanted.

I of course continue to be shocked at how shitty the prosecution of this war has been...but I'm equally dismayed that now that something resembling a workable strategy has come about with regards to Baghdad everyone wants to pull out immediately. Bush gets most of the blame for squandering YEARS and YEARS..but I don't see that leaving them right now, this f'ed up, is the best option for anyone. I still think there is time to do the right thing, but I doubt that either party gives a crap about that.

46zilzal
06-20-2007, 07:36 PM
NO ONE wants to step up to the plate, scream the King has no clothes, recognize the utter stupidity of this whole adventure, cut their losses and get out.

It is far worse to continue stupidity than change it to rationality.

chickenhead
06-20-2007, 07:50 PM
NO ONE wants to step up to the plate, scream the King has no clothes, recognize the utter stupidity of this whole adventure, cut their losses and get out.

What are you talking about "NO ONE"...you are not exactly part of some elite extra special group of brave intelligencia, there are a lot of people saying what you're saying, it's close to the majority view, so don't pat yourself on the back too hard for bravery. From where I sit it's very easy to say what you are saying. It is a very easy, comfortable position to have.

46zilzal
06-20-2007, 07:52 PM
I am talking about people who can do something about it: governmental folks with connections.

It took years of ground roots disagreement to get anything done about S.E. Asia and it appears it will be the same here.

chickenhead
06-20-2007, 08:01 PM
there is a lot more at stake in Iraq than there was in Vietnam. It is a much more important country in it's own right, it is in a much more important region, and the world is a whole lot smaller now.

I don't think the luxury of retreat is nearly the luxury it was in Vietnam. A failed Iraq has real consequences, it's not something that can just be let go and walked away from. Like it or not it is something that is gonna be being dealt with one way or another for a long time...I say since we are there, and since we said we would, and since they need it, we need to do the right thing. Secure, rebuild, etc.

46zilzal
06-20-2007, 08:02 PM
get ready for a new, bigger wall then.

QUOTE:"Secure, rebuild, etc".....You pay for it then as the clowns at the helm continue to waste money.

Oh I forgot it was an oil grab....

PaceAdvantage
06-21-2007, 02:15 AM
It took years of ground roots disagreement to get anything done about S.E. Asia and it appears it will be the same here.

What happened to that grand victory last year....you remember, the one where the Democrats regained control of Congress because America was supposedly fed up with Iraq and putting Dems in power was some sort of mandate....you remember that, don't you?

Are you telling me the Democrats have no balls? Or maybe there was no mandate after all....which one is it?

46zilzal
06-21-2007, 11:31 AM
the last throes Dick?
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/21/iraq.main/index.html

46zilzal
06-21-2007, 11:47 AM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage]What happened to that grand victory last year....you remember, the one where the Democrats regained control of Congress because America was supposedly fed up with Iraq and putting Dems in power was some sort of mandate....you remember that, don't you?

Are you telling me the Democrats have no balls? Or maybe there was no mandate after all....which one is it?[/QUOTE
]
Human nature. I am reading a book on the psychological aspects and hang-ups in decision making and one of the prominant ones (Smart Choices by Hammond, Keeny and Raiffa) is called Sunk-cost bias, where anxiety arrives with change and the decision just cannot let go of the invested costs of an adventure no matter how disastrous that adventure turned out to be. Same thing here: no one wants to admit error, so no one does.

Tom
06-21-2007, 12:42 PM
PA....I think you need to post in Canadian - I don' think he understands you!:lol:

46zilzal
06-21-2007, 01:33 PM
there is some good logic out here too.
http://afsc.org/iraq/activism/10-reasons.htm

chickenhead
06-21-2007, 02:13 PM
there is some good logic out here too.
http://afsc.org/iraq/activism/10-reasons.htm

We should all hold hands and sing and all will be well in the world. Maybe me and Abu Ayyub al-Masri could blow a J out behind the mosque, then go see Pirates 3 together. I bet he can eat mad bags of popcorn, have to get the free refill size.

46zilzal
06-21-2007, 02:16 PM
sometimes you have to CLOSE Pandora's box when of course it would have been better never to have opened it to begin with.

PaceAdvantage
06-22-2007, 02:39 AM
sometimes you have to CLOSE Pandora's box when of course it would have been better never to have opened it to begin with.

As long as we are throwing out metaphors, sometimes you have to break a few eggs in order to make an omelette....

hcap
06-22-2007, 05:14 AM
"sometimes you have to break a few eggs in order to make an omelette...."

Tell that to all the Kings' Men and Humpty
Metaphorically speaking.

hcap
06-22-2007, 05:54 AM
Dick da Dick indeed.

http://blogs.abcnews.com/theblotter/2007/06/cheney-power-gr.html

Cheney Power Grab: Says White House Rules Don't Apply to Him

June 21, 2007 12:57 PM

Justin Rood Reports:

Vice President Dick Cheney has asserted his office is not a part of the executive branch of the U.S. government, and therefore not bound by a presidential order governing the protection of classified information by government agencies, according to a new letter from Rep. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., to Cheney.

skate
06-22-2007, 05:40 PM
consistent ...you have a real knack of making no sense at all

when you give an absurd show, and then want me to explain, you end up with

"Edictus Ridiculum"

now do you get it?

no need for you to get organidized, when you try to explain your "false statement". da!

you libs do the same, in trying to cover the facts with noxious nonsense.

skate
06-22-2007, 05:43 PM
It is far worse to continue stupidity than change it to rationality.

now your commin:D

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 05:44 PM
when you give an absurd show, and then want me to explain, you end up with

"Edictus Ridiculum"

now do you get it?

no need for you to get organidized, when you try to explain your "false statement". da!

you libs do the same, in trying to cover the facts with noxious nonsense.

Since you cannot spell, communicate, punctuate, capitalize, organize nor report, how can one make any sense of anything???

skate
06-22-2007, 05:49 PM
you're just not gettin IT

i happen to LOVE:kiss: the word ORGANIDIZED

gees!

are you afraid of facts (i understand) , so you go after my spelling:lol:

childish!

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 05:52 PM
your just not gettin IT

i happen to LOVE:kiss: the word ORGANIDIZED

gees!

are you afraid of facts (i understand) , so you go after my spelling:lol:

childish!

Nope, the "UNABLE to comprehend gibberish part" was what I was going after. Spelling was only part of the continually abstract postings that randomly fall from that keyboard in front of you.

skate
06-22-2007, 05:56 PM
oh, but thats not what you said.

sound familiar?

and , i understand organidized is not YET dictioned.

can you be specific?:eek:

ever!

GaryG
06-22-2007, 05:59 PM
the continually abstract postings that randomly fall from that keyboard in front of you.Don't worry skate, they said the same about Kerouac. Keep em comin....stream of consciousness right?

skate
06-22-2007, 06:00 PM
if you ever have "something to go aftyer" when you refer to the skate, hello, ask...

i know its too confutable and you wanna RUN and Hide, i understand.

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 06:01 PM
If I did not know better, I would swear I was TRYING (not sucessfully) to communciate with a foreign national making a half-hearted attempt at using English for the first time....
No syntax, no subject to go with the verb, no punctuation, no content, only gibberish.

Run and hide from obtuse dullard language? Don't think so.

skate
06-22-2007, 06:02 PM
Don't worry skate, they said the same about Kerouac. Keep em comin....stream of consciousness right?

yes, my kindness is running short and im loading:jump:

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 06:03 PM
yes, my kindness is running short and im loading.

Loading? what? a gun as it could not be anything else.

skate
06-22-2007, 06:07 PM
thats a problem. did you say you were trying?

perfect example, your first sentence.

you say "if i didnt know beter", so, do i assume that YOU do know beter and you are not trying?

do you see, you contradict yourself ?

hcap
06-22-2007, 06:09 PM
Originally Posted by skate
yes, my kindness is running short and im loading.
skate you misspelled loading. Should be loaded
http://mafia-skate.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/skate.gif.jpg

skate
06-22-2007, 06:10 PM
hey, id be happy to go back to the origin of this conversation.

right now, i gots to run.

noun, I.
subject, I.
pronoun, the-skate.

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 06:13 PM
thats a problem. did you say you were trying?

perfect example, your first sentence.

you say "if i didnt know beter", so, do i assume that YOU do know beter and you are not trying?

do you see, you contradict yourself ?
better has two t's....Cutting and pasting is not that hard.

skate
06-22-2007, 06:14 PM
Originally Posted by skate
skate you misspelled loading. Should be loaded
http://mafia-skate.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/skate.gif.jpg

that's the first time i ever agreed with your post , thats good and im staying loaded.:cool:

separtates the boys and girls and i likes that.

noun, I
Subject, me
pronoun, the skate...:cool:

skate
06-22-2007, 06:18 PM
better has two t's....Cutting and pasting is not that hard.

saves on ink:ThmbUp:

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 06:29 PM
http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/06/22/cheney.documents/index.html

Another who thinks they are above the law akin to Nixon, Leona Helmsley etc.... Have bucks, you think the law doesn't relate to you.

46zilzal
06-22-2007, 06:46 PM
From Time magazine June 22-

Cheney's office, according to a story first reported by the Chicago Tribune, has resisted attempts by a tiny federal agency to compile information — in accordance with an executive order signed by George Bush himself — on the classified documents being held by the Vice President's operation. Cheney's office argued that the Vice President's office, because it has both executive and legislative branch duties, is exempt from the order.

PaceAdvantage
06-23-2007, 03:51 AM
Weren't you guys claiming that Cheney was going to be doing a perp walk years ago? Whatever happened to that?

46zilzal
06-23-2007, 01:59 PM
More of those last throes?

Dick doesn't get it: they will never give up. Nor would we if there were an occupying army on every street corner dictating our lives.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/23/iraq.main/index.html

bigmack
06-23-2007, 02:36 PM
More of those last throes?

Dick doesn't get it: they will never give up. Nor would we if there were an occupying army on every street corner dictating our lives.
http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/06/23/iraq.main/index.html
To illustrate Cheney "not getting it" you post an article about 7 soldiers being killed?

Not only is that pathetic but it clearly demonstrates the degree to which you have a hard-on for Dick.

Blink this zilly. How bout getting an iota of an original thought in your skull without it coming from your comrades spoon feeding? Climbing inside a run of the mill far-left website gives one all they need to know about your feelings on every issue, lock stock and barrel. Do yourself a favor and free your mind from the control it's under.

Tom
06-23-2007, 02:59 PM
:ThmbUp:

and

:ThmbUp:

Dick Schmidt
06-23-2007, 08:23 PM
Just noticed this thread:

"Tell us about it Dick"

What was it you wanted to know?

Dick

Who can see no reason why the whole world shouldn't benefit from his genius.

bigmack
06-23-2007, 08:32 PM
What was it you wanted to know?
OK, here's a couple for you. How is it that there is no central governing body no uptick rule and no such thing as insider trading in forex? Also, does the trading really start @ 2PM PacTime on Sundays?

46zilzal
06-23-2007, 09:50 PM
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/blog/2007/06/22/BL2007062201022.html

investigative reporter Murray Waas has developed a compelling case that the use and abuse of classified information has been key to the White House's success not
only in contriving a bogus case for war in Iraq, but in keeping charges of deception from becoming a major issue in the 2004 election -- and, arguably, to this day. Time
and time again, in a strategy that most likely owes its existence to Cheney, the White House has selectively leaked or declassified secret intelligence findings that served its political agenda -- while aggressively asserting the need to keep secret the information that would tend to discredit it.

46zilzal
06-23-2007, 10:55 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/22/opinion/courtwatch/main2965962.shtml

"What's appalling is that three years after the National Archives' folks first tried to do their job, they still haven't been allowed in, and there is no real glimmer of hope that
they ever will be. This is not how a democratic government is supposed to work, and any fifth grader will probably be able to tell you that, too."

Dick Schmidt
06-24-2007, 05:00 AM
"OK, here's a couple for you. How is it that there is no central governing body no uptick rule and no such thing as insider trading in FOREX? Also, does the trading really start @ 2PM PacTime on Sundays?"

Bigmack,

I'll try to give you some answers, but I could be mistaken (I know, it's hard to believe, but I was wrong once.)

1) Central Governing body - There is no central exchange because clearing was done originally only between banks and a few very large investors. Besides you can't buy and sell money, you can only trade it. I mean, what would you buy money with? If you try to buy money with other money, it is an exchange. Try to buy with a commodity (say gold) and it is just another sale of gold. There is no buying and selling in FOREX, only exchanges of currencies. Seems to work OK.

2) no uptick rule - who's going to make the rule? Who's going to enforce it? Remember, this rule is an artificial convention put in place by some stock exchanges; and we now know there is no FOREX exchange.

3) Insider trading. - There is plenty of insider trading on the Forex. Remember, you aren't just trading against me and Joe down the street, George Soros or even Bank of America, but also the European Central Bank, the Bank of Japan, The Royal House of Saudi Arabia and many other true insiders. What I like about Forex is that it is so huge (often trading more in an hour than the NYSE does in a week) that not even these huge players can control the market. Oh, they try all the time, but they fail more than they succeed.

4) 2 P.M. Sunday - actually it is starting Monday morning at 9 A.M. in New Zealand, which is 2 P.M. Sunday here on the West Coast. It closes at 5 P.M. in New York on Friday, which is also 2 P.M. here. This is a world market and regularly ignores national holidays of all sorts. For instance, the Fourth of July is just another day in England or Japan and trading continues apace.

Though the dollar remains the signal most important currency in play, it is the Europeans and Japanese who really drive the market. The Europeans especially have been playing this game a lot longer than we colonials. They started the game, they made the rules (such as they are). This is the last more or less unregulated market and I love it.

Dick

Who is up over 400% this year and also collects 78% interest on his account.

skate
06-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Dick was smart enough to stay out of the military.

exactly what i was thinking about HILLARY AND OBAMAS.

DO YOU think the pres and vice pres should consist of military "only"?

oh, hey, we could switch from civilizen to military after "they do the attacking".;)

skate
06-25-2007, 03:37 PM
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2007/06/22/opinion/courtwatch/main2965962.shtml

"What's appalling is that three years after the National Archives' folks first tried to do their job, they still haven't been allowed in, and there is no real glimmer of hope that

can i interpose with your 5th grader.

regards to "National Archives", is that the same building that Sammy the Bloated Burglar stole all that confidential paper work?:eek:

just asking;)

46zilzal
06-25-2007, 03:38 PM
can i interpose with your 5th grader.

regards to "National Archives", is that the same building that Sammy the Bloated Burglar stole all that confidential paper work?:eek:

just asking;)

The King of gibberish. In a class by yourself. INCOHERENT at best.

bigmack
06-25-2007, 03:59 PM
This is the last more or less unregulated market and I love it.
An adroit explaination to be sure. Last Q: Good program/software for a newbie?

Dick Schmidt
06-26-2007, 03:40 AM
Bigmack,

All brokers offer free demo accounts, complete with trading software. This is software that you use to make trades, if does not tell you how to trade. It works just like the real thing, live feed and all, but you are trading play money. I recommend Metatrader 4.0. It is the most widely used, especially in Europe, and there a million plug-ins and enhancements for it, many of them free. InterbankFX is one broker that will allow you to open as many demo accounts as you like. Tell them you want 400-1 leverage and $1,000 lot size.

As for actual trading software, that tells you what to buy and sell, at what price, there a a couple that I use and about a billion that I don't. Very competitive marketplace. I'd read a few books and poke around on some of the Forex websites to get some idea of what is going on. Like in horseracing, only believe half of what you read and none of what you don't verify in live testing.

Since this is a horseracing board, I don't feel it is proper for me to advertise software. PM me if you want to know what I use after you get a demo account open.

Dick

Does the name Pavlov ring a bell?

delayjf
06-26-2007, 12:40 PM
a hard-on for Dick :eek: :eek:

Something tells me this is Cheneys way of flipping the bird at the Demwits. Get them all worked up looking for nothing. You watch, all this and nothing will come of it.

skate
06-26-2007, 07:23 PM
:eek: :eek:

Something tells me this is Cheneys way of flipping the bird at the Demwits. Get them all worked up looking for nothing. You watch, all this and nothing will come of it.

ah yes, they have been doing this for years.
fact is,imo, he's not in the executive post (alone or not) since hes ,imo, the head (bigdick) of the senate, simple enough and big dick knows his stuff.

Waxman is bringing this about, just to keep the lies coming.

"BIG DICK SLAPS WAX":p

hcap
06-28-2007, 07:34 AM
Yo skate, maybe you like being on your pal bigdicks' knee??
Your babble is indicative of hero worship
since hes ,imo, the head (bigdick) of the senate, simple enough and big dick knows his stuff.
You seem to like bigdick. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :lol:

hcap
06-29-2007, 07:11 AM
skate, your pal and the "decider"

http://www.bartcop.com/puppet-reversed.jpg

Tom
06-29-2007, 07:37 AM
skate - you're killing me! :lol: