PDA

View Full Version : What did U get for Fathers Day? I got...LOL...

Shacopate
06-17-2007, 09:02 PM
...ROBBED...lol..

My girlfriend and I are having a late lunch at this authentic Tex-mex place downtown, a great place to eat...worth all the trouble to get there.

After we eat...we get back to the car and I'm lookin' for my cell phone...can't find it...must have left it in the restaraunt...go back, no...not there.

Chi-Chi, my girl is insisting that someone has stolen it. I'm like NO...I just left it somewhere...who steals a PHONE?

While I'm looking for it, she calls my cell # and after a minute or two I can hear her speaking spanish in an angry tone. The guy that stole my phone was actually stupid enough to answer. She's going OFF, every sentence ends with PUTO!

She hangs up and tells me in english the conversation. It was basically this:

Chi-Chi: Do you have my phone?
Petty Thief: It's my phone now.
Chi-Chi: Where are you?
PT: I don't know.

Of course, not's not entirely what was said between the two...much to my amusement...because I know when she puts those hands on her hips and starts speaking espanol, I know it's time to step off...WAY OFF.

She is PR and absolutely HATES mexicans. It's culture thing...not race.

I'm reminded of Pulp Fiction, where John Travolta's character says (about getting his car keyed)..."It would have been worth him doin' it...if I could've caught him doin' it."

You don't funk with another mans car...and you don't funk with Chi-Chi either...LOL

Shacopate
06-17-2007, 09:14 PM
I forgot to mention that I left the phone in the passengers seat (with the top down), so I AM TO BLAME MORE THAN ANYONE.

Out of sight...out of mind...right?

ljb
06-17-2007, 09:46 PM
I got a Taylor Made Rescue club.

BillW
06-17-2007, 10:02 PM
I forgot to mention that I left the phone in the passengers seat (with the top down), so I AM TO BLAME MORE THAN ANYONE.

Out of sight...out of mind...right?

Report it to the phone Co. and disable it for good. The thief will find a sucker to sell it to who will find out it is permanently dead.

Ron
06-17-2007, 10:10 PM
Is Jacksonville full of Spanish-speaking people?

Tom
06-17-2007, 10:12 PM
Report it to the phone Co. and disable it for good. The thief will find a sucker to sell it to who will find out it is permanently dead.

Or keep calling him and hanging up. :cool:

Shacopate
06-17-2007, 10:47 PM
I've got a crazy idea...how 'bout I turn the service back on for a specified time tommorrow...I'll give PA members the # and you guys can call and RIP THE SH#T out of this petty theif.

Just make sh!t up...lol...FBI, DEA, NSA...local police, I'm already laughing my ass off.

LOL...anyone up for it?

Shacopate
06-17-2007, 11:07 PM
Ron,

Full...NO, but plentiful...YES!

banacek
06-18-2007, 01:07 AM
I got a real horseshoe that my son painted gold at school. I hung it up over my computer. And the next race my horse won by about 1/2 inch and paid $13.80. Time to treat that boy to Dairy Queen!

toetoe
06-18-2007, 01:45 PM
After Derek's Solange, your Chi-Chi has the coolest name. :cool:

Shacopate
06-18-2007, 05:39 PM
Toetoe,

Gracias Senor!

Her real name is Schiletta (pronounced Chi-LETA) so Chi-Chi is just a nickname.

She's still goin' off about it. What is it between Puerto Rico and Mexico?

"I'm gonna call the policia and they're gonna GPS that phone and that m*#@! is gonna get deported back to Mexico."

Lol...she cracks me up.

Shacopate
06-18-2007, 08:53 PM
Toetoe,

Just curious, how did you come up with that name?

My handle: Shacopate is all about my love for film and music. I love movies w surprise endings that "Shock" people. From there I just ripped off the idea of syncopation and made it my own.

Shock O Pate !!!