PDA

View Full Version : Premier Turf Club Site Update

Premier Turf Club
06-15-2007, 11:00 PM
For anyone that's interested, we have a 30+ page handicapping report available for free on the site (click on the handicapping tab to view or download). This week we are pleased to welcome John Del Riccio of Woodside Associates and Joe Takach to our stable of handicappers (thanks John & Joe) . John's got a flash card from Colonial Downs and Joe presents his Daily Horses To Watch sheet from Hollywood Park. We've also got some insights on races from CNL and CD. Yes, we will present analysis on important races and tracks even if we don't yet carry the signal. That By Players - For Players tag isn't just a nice marketing phrase.

We've also got an update on some revolutionary new features we're adding over the next few months including conditional wagering, dutching and parlays. We continue to work on content, and our wagering software gets better with every release (which is now about bi-weekly). I hope people will drop by the site.

http://www.premierturfclub.com/

Ian Meyers
Premier Turf Club

exiles
06-16-2007, 12:24 PM
Ian, anything new about VA residents being able to open accounts?

Premier Turf Club
06-16-2007, 12:44 PM
Ian, anything new about VA residents being able to open accounts?

Get this, under VA law, we have to get a separate ADW license in VA just so we can take VA residents.:bang:

We are going to do that.

Dan Montilion
06-16-2007, 02:18 PM
How about a California update.

Premier Turf Club
06-16-2007, 03:15 PM
How about a California update.

We're stilling trying to get the TOC to approve the California tracks we have contracts on (CARF) for people OUTSIDE California.:(

So yeah, I guess we're going to be waiting on California residents. There are U.S. ADWs that have been waiting 3 years for TOC approval.

GoBabyGo
06-16-2007, 03:26 PM
i feel for you guys. i wish you had more signals and i wish there was more we horseplayers could do to help. im signing up anyway and ill play tracks you have. if these guys go away there wont be anyone that gives us a rats a** about us. the racetracks only care about guys betting big money. i play 5000 a month but i guess that just makes me a turd to the tracks.

boomman
06-16-2007, 08:00 PM
i feel for you guys. i wish you had more signals and i wish there was more we horseplayers could do to help. im signing up anyway and ill play tracks you have. if these guys go away there wont be anyone that gives us a rats a** about us. the racetracks only care about guys betting big money. i play 5000 a month but i guess that just makes me a turd to the tracks.

Certainly you are right that the horseplayers (and horsemen in lost revenue) are being hurt by the conglomerate tracks not offering their signals to everyone. But I congratulate Ian for picking up over 60 signals in the last few months and know that he will continue his mantra of "horseplayers helping horseplayers" and recommend that each and everyone of you lend as much support to his site as possible to insure that Premier Turf Club survives this insanity and is around to provide great service to horseplayers for many years to come after "the smoke has cleared"!

Boomer