PDA

View Full Version : now, to me it never was

skate
06-11-2007, 05:31 PM
about Sex.

but rather, it was about a phoney-ass lieing hippo.

here (over 2 years ago) we have a 17 year old kid, who has Head-sex with another minor (15 years old), two minors and they give the 17 year old 10 years.

yet, our friggin-fish-belly president, couldnt seem to mustard up enough nut, to leave his job. when he does the very same thing.
cept for the added "cheating on wife" part.

now, to me, i really dont care about the sex/ex pres. but gees, 10 years for a 17 year old .
here they are, 2 years later and the kid might get out.

oh yes, justice:cool: :lol:

ljb
06-12-2007, 03:14 PM
In many jurisdictions 17 is considered adult in these matters. And there is more to this story then what you have posted here.

skate
06-12-2007, 04:31 PM
In many jurisdictions 17 is considered adult in these matters. And there is more to this story then what you have posted here.

which means,"more to the story" than you have posted.

we agree!

46zilzal
06-12-2007, 05:05 PM
yet, our friggin-fish-belly president, couldnt seem to mustard up enough nut, to leave his job. when he does the very same thing.

He didn't do the same thing as there were two consenting adults involved. Neither side minded.

GaryG
06-12-2007, 05:10 PM
Not that I am a Clinton fan, but orhers (particularly JFK) almost surely did the same and more. They just had the press on their side to keep things quiet. I don't think getting a bj in the oval office is cause to resign. The dancing around on the witness stand didn't help though. The other case involves a 15yo girl...below the age of consent.

skate
06-12-2007, 05:47 PM
the Point is missed.

the kid spent 2 years in jail, for doing what "fish-belly" did.

now , my vote is not at issue with who consented. that is something "you" take for granted. fine.

if we go in that direction, then i can assure you, wee-willie had Non consenters. grabbing Whillie's Breast(on sixty min.) was just one "non-consenter".

if we go after ethics, the kid was learning and excepted behavior(age wise) in our society.
wee-willie should have known and he had a daughter and wife to consider.

Yet, Yet, Yet, he didnt have the Human fitting to act respectable.

el simple:eek: , very simple:cool: .

skate
06-12-2007, 05:52 PM
gees, does not depend on whose side anyone is on, nor whoever else did "whatever". no excuse and i dont care about "others".

take the case in point and Look for justice.

a 17 year old Goes To Jail.

a fish-belly-president gets a big smile.

now, if thats where you are going, again, fine, i just wanna know.;)

skate
06-12-2007, 05:53 PM
Not that I am a Clinton fan, but orhers (particularly JFK) almost surely did the same and more. They just had the press on their side to keep things quiet. I don't think getting a bj in the oval office is cause to resign. The dancing around on the witness stand didn't help though. The other case involves a 15yo girl...below the age of consent.

and and and the 17 year old Boy...:eek: now what?

GaryG
06-12-2007, 06:05 PM
and and and the 17 year old Boy...:eek: now what?Leave him in jail.

46zilzal
06-12-2007, 06:15 PM
wake up. He is poor and black. We all know they are frustrated with a different penal system.

delayjf
06-12-2007, 07:20 PM
If one wants to compare apple to apples how about what Libby did as compared to what Clinton did.

skate
06-25-2007, 04:03 PM
If one wants to compare apple to apples how about what Libby did as compared to what Clinton did.

thanks for the point.

Fitzgerald (libby hang man) had known all along the id of who leaked the plame story.

he instructed "INSTRUCTED" as in gave orders to Powell and Armitage not to acknowledge the facts, before Libby was involved.

never was the cost given (imo) for this disgrace, as we heard an hourly update on the cost to find "the clinton lies".

oh, yes, this is a joke.