PDA

View Full Version : Youbet Video?

candystripes
06-07-2007, 05:59 PM
Anybody using Youbet for live video? Looks like they're testing a new feed as they now have multiple "Test Track" options on their video menu.

Not sure if it's just me or if others are seeing the same?

Ron
06-07-2007, 06:15 PM
I see it.

facorsig
06-07-2007, 07:10 PM
Hard to be excited...if you select one of these options it appears to be a low quality feed from a low quality track like SUF. Frankly, I am frustrated with selecting certain tracks from the YB menu, but receiving EVD or another signal. The whole video process doesn't appear to be actively managed.

Must say I was surprised to see no post on PA about how YB has dropped PIM, LS, RP and the MEC group from their menus. YB appears to be nose diving toward oblivion.

Fred

point given
06-07-2007, 09:52 PM
Hard to be excited...if you select one of these options it appears to be a low quality feed from a low quality track like SUF. Frankly, I am frustrated with selecting certain tracks from the YB menu, but receiving EVD or another signal. The whole video process doesn't appear to be actively managed.

Must say I was surprised to see no post on PA about how YB has dropped PIM, LS, RP and the MEC group from their menus. YB appears to be nose diving toward oblivion.

Fred

But they did manage to hook Pletcher into wearing their gear for the post position draw ! Probably a big IRG player with his $600 win bets.:)

GunSlinger
06-08-2007, 08:38 PM

Fred

I sent YB player services an email the other day asking why they had dropped LS and PIM. Below is their "informative" response. :bang:

" Thank you for contacting Youbet.com.
At this time, the Youbet.com service does not have contracts to carry the content of these tracks. Unfortunately, we have no further information regarding this issue.

Should you require further assistance, please reply to this email or contact a Players Services Agent at 1-888-968-2388. Players Services Agents are available seven days a week from 7 am–10 pm PT, to provide excellent customer service.

Thank you for choosing Youbet.com*."