PDA

View Full Version : Nawlins 12-6

Boris
12-06-2002, 01:16 PM
Determined to string together one of these multi-race tickets, I’m gonna take a swing at the LA bunch today as I see some interesting possibilities in the end of the card.

Race 7 – Wide open claimers race where I’ll use them ALL in a wide ticket and then #4 CAD’s Combo, #5 Wish Cashmere, and #7 Monica Sue on a second punch.

Race 8 – Really expected Gastonia to be running tomorrow at Sammy, but he was in here and now is a vet scratch. Guess that splains it. I’ll single the ever so chalky #2 Broke Again cause that’s just the way it is. If I get beat here, I deserve it.

Race 9 – Going wide in the 7th forces me to narrow down on this race and that’s tough. In the end, I’ll take #7 Spicy Prospector and the #3 Seainsky who won the coin flip over #9 Porey Spring.

Race 10 – Time for a price, and here’s a couple. #4 Jovial Cat and #5 Spring Rush make the ticket that may have shipwrecked long ago. If we’re still afloat, the “will pays” should have my denim pup tent fully pitched. Multiple torpedoes in the water from Amoss, Norman, Badgett, and Asmussen will make being right worth the risk.

R7-9
Punch A $32 for $2 ticket ALL / 2 / 3,7
Punch B $12 for $2 ticket 4,5,7 / 2/ 3,7
Punch C $24 for $2 pick 4 4,5,7 / 2 / 3,7 / 4,5

R8-10
I’ll throw Porey in on this one for a $12 ticket 2 / 3,7,9 / 4,5

Good Luck

Boris
12-06-2002, 06:20 PM
I am sooo glad that I missed the 3rd leg cause if I'd of died getting that $79 horse in the 10th and crashing on the chalk mountain single. The bad news is I still can't get these multirace tickets close. The good news was the $81 7-4 exacta in the 7th and the $79 #5 W2W job in the nightcap. Think I'll just stick to what I know how to do and forget about these pick X's. A daily double is about as good as I can get, and those are rare.

Good Luck

Suff
12-06-2002, 06:21 PM
KNow how to virtually gauruntee to hit a Double? Play a Pick 3.

Boris
12-06-2002, 06:26 PM
Come on Sufferin, can I get a little "love" for the $79 horsey? ;)

melman
12-06-2002, 06:34 PM
This is a recording, "Boris, another great pick Sir, at a huge payoff". Repeat this is a recording. I will just have this typed in after one of your picks Boris and save some time. This has been a recording. LOL

smf
12-06-2002, 07:24 PM
You da man for longshots on the PA board Boris, 'no bout a doubt it'.... Hope ya had a decent amount on that $79 horsey in the nitecap. Same owner and trainer combo brought in a 25-1 shot in yestidays finale, too.

I need to get a laptop and a wireless ISP so I can read your chit at the track.

(p.s...nice hire by your Ags, btw).