PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo horseplayer forums

bedford35
06-27-2001, 05:09 PM
Many times on this forum I have heard comments about the Yahoo forums/groups. Most recently I think someone commented on the "Horseplayers United" group at Yahoo. What are these Yahoo groups that are being referred to? I mean the specific name. Also, are they in Yahoo groups or clubs?(elsewhere?) I tried to find anything good in Yahoo and had no luck. Would very much appreciate the fine people here in pointing me toward where they participate(or lurk) at Yahoo. Thanks.

bedford35

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2001, 05:12 PM
They are really a fine bunch of folks. They do nothing but share timely racing information, handicapping tips, and selections. It really is the ideal environment to talk horses and racing. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of closing this place down and just hanging out there for a while.

Oh...here is the URL for this fantastic site:

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/horseplayersunited

I just love giving such a great site such a nice plug, since I agree, it really is a hassle to find them on the Yahoo site itself.

Have Fun!

==PA

PS. I encourage everyone to abandon my board and RUN, don't walk, to HorsePlayers UNITED!!

Dave Schwartz
06-27-2001, 05:54 PM
LOL

PA, do I detect a small note of sarcasm in your voice?

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

PaceAdvantage
06-27-2001, 05:56 PM
Ya Think?

Tom
06-27-2001, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by PaceAdvantage
They are really a fine bunch of folks. They do nothing but share timely racing information, handicapping tips, and selections. It really is the ideal environment to talk horses and racing. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking of closing this place down and just hanging out there for a while.

Oh...here is the URL for this fantastic site:

http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/horseplayersunited

I just love giving such a great site such a nice plug, since I agree, it really is a hassle to find them on the Yahoo site itself.

Have Fun!

==PA

PS. I encourage everyone to abandon my board and RUN, don't walk, to HorsePlayers UNITED!!

Hey PA,
Thanks for the tip. I have not been getting abused nearly enough at work lately. Sounds like the ticket for me.
See ya around!!!!
Tom

Tom
06-28-2001, 10:18 AM
So tell me, when is graduation from kindergarden this year? Did you make the cut or miss out again?
You are one sorry individual-maybe you should seek help for your mental problems. Or maybe read on of your
selection sheets-laughter is good for the soul.
Or is the reason you post them free related to your comment that why would anyone share their edge?
Tom

FortuneHunter
06-28-2001, 10:37 AM
I don't know Tom, why don't you figure it out?

After reading your posts today, maybe you need to graduate also?

Why do you say I have mental problems? Your the one who felt the need to respond.

Or was that your ego responding? Believe it or not, the reason you made that post was for the little tingle you got when you sent it. Am I right? I am glad you enjoyed the my post, FH

P.S. Some days the Selection Sheets are funny, and some days sad, some days hot as , some days cold as ice. We post them for your enjoyment. Stop by anytime.

bdhsheets
06-28-2001, 03:53 PM
The sad thing is, that the two guys who founded the Yahoo site after the meltdown at the DRF board about two years ago, (meltdown led by Max, dahfyduck, hosspuckey, Big ITM and their many aliases), those two guys eldoradusa and Phantom are very knowledgeable horse players. Why they allowed the sludge and slime creep in is beyond me.

To each his own..................

Regards,

bdhsheets

hurrikane
06-29-2001, 09:31 AM
I'm beginning to think these places should come with a prescription of Prozac!