PDA

View Full Version : Betting The Belmont

LaughAndBeMerry
05-31-2007, 01:59 PM
Does anyone know if Xpressbet and TwinSpires are going to accept wagers on the Belmont Stakes? On their websites they don't have NY on their schedule and I haven't heard anything about negotiations. Does anyone know anything more about that or where else I can bet it? Right now I have just a BRIS account.

GMB@BP
05-31-2007, 02:30 PM
Does anyone know if Xpressbet and TwinSpires are going to accept wagers on the Belmont Stakes? On their websites they don't have NY on their schedule and I haven't heard anything about negotiations. Does anyone know anything more about that or where else I can bet it? Right now I have just a BRIS account.

Since TVG got the shaft in the derby and belmont hard to believe they are going to let magna carry that race

shanta
05-31-2007, 03:19 PM
Welcome back Al Capone.

Niko
05-31-2007, 04:45 PM
It plain old sucks!! I can't go to the track that afternoon and I refuse to open a second betting account (unless I would get rebates again)..especially after the a-holes went after the rebate shops....

I'll either place my bets early and leave or this will be the first in time in a number of years I won't bet the Belmont.....I'm tired of it