PDA

View Full Version : Nawlins 12-5

Boris
12-05-2002, 12:32 PM
I found it interesting that CJ Woodley was listed as the rider of LS Gotcha in the 3rd at FG today. It's about 3+ hours from FG to Delta where about 5 1/2 hours later, CJ is listed to ride in the 2nd with rides through the end of the card. Hmmmmm. LSG has broke from the inside twice and the outside twice, and catching the 1 hole today looks like the better spot. Thought enough of him to throw him in a 50K states once upon a time and the works look good as does the 8/1 ML. Big maiden fields in LA are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get. But I don't think CJ would make the trip unless he thought there was a chance at few Benjys. They're gonna bet Nickle Seats, but I'm gonna back LSG if Woodley actually shows up.

ranchwest
12-05-2002, 02:52 PM
He came second, nice pickin', Boris!

anotherdave
12-05-2002, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by ranchwest
He came second, nice pickin', Boris! And with a bad start by the looks of the chart.

AD

Boris
12-05-2002, 03:51 PM
He started very slow and then was rushed, or did it on his own, into the race. Thought he might come down after CJ tipped him outside and it looked like he cut a few off. Robby schooled CJ on how to wait for a hole in the FG stretch. I guess CJ is used to Delta's stretch run as I thought he was a little quick on the trigger. Would have made a fortune if he wins, but happily settled for place and exacta money.

Good Luck