PDA

View Full Version : second anniversary of Cheney's Last Throes comments

ljb
05-30-2007, 12:29 PM
We should all take a minute today to reflect on VP. Cheney's Last Throes comments on Larry King. Today is the second anniversary of those statements. Is this another Mission Accomplished moment ? :lol:

46zilzal
05-30-2007, 12:37 PM
When you live in a dream world, of course he is right, to himself that is. One very scarey fellow who would "push the button" at a moment's notice. a truely dangerous force.

JustRalph
05-30-2007, 08:10 PM
When you live in a dream world, of course he is right, to himself that is. One very scarey fellow who would "push the button" at a moment's notice. a truely dangerous force.

yep, I wish he would run............

PaceAdvantage
05-31-2007, 01:46 AM
What anniversary is it of LJB's or HCAP's "perp walk" comments?

Lots of people say things that don't come true. Life sucks.

46zilzal
05-31-2007, 01:51 AM
yep, I wish he would run............
with his state of health I doubt he would finish his term even if elected, which would be one of the longest shots ever.

hcap
05-31-2007, 06:13 AM
PaceAdvantage What anniversary is it of LJB's or HCAP's "perp walk" comments?

I think you're hijacking the thread!

Gee comparing a couple of guys who posted some wishful thinking to a major mistake by the Vice President of the United States.

ljb
05-31-2007, 08:09 AM
PaceAdvantage

I think you're hijacking the thread!

Gee comparing a couple of guys who posted some wishful thinking to a major mistake by the Vice President of the United States.
Oh wait, hijacking the thread is a crime punishable by deletion. :lol:
We can still have our wishful thoughts, or will they be deleted also? :lol:

hcap
05-31-2007, 08:17 AM
When you play in the big guys playground you gotta abide by his rules.

Still, for those of us fair and balanced fans, it is a bit of a setback
:lol:

hcap
05-31-2007, 08:25 AM
Speaking of wishful thinking

http://www.needlenose.com/i/swopa/BushAirportSecurity.jpg

Here's the Associated Press caption:

President Bush, left, is photographed and fingerprinted as he stops at a simulated airport port of entry station during his tour of the Federal Law Enforcement Training Center in Glynco, Ga., Tuesday, May 29, 2007.

PaceAdvantage
06-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Speaking of wishful thinking

Unfortunately for you, sanity and reason still prevail, despite the presence of folks named Kucinich.