PDA

View Full Version : Danica Patrick

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 06:52 PM
Um, when does this sideshow end?

wonatthewire1
05-28-2007, 06:59 PM
when she wants it too...what does it matter?

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:09 PM
when she wants it too...what does it matter?

I guess it really doesn't MATTER, per se.. Just wondered how long before the cuteness of it wears off. I mean let's face it, if she looked like, say, Janet Reno, would she even be a blip on the radar?

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2007, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I don't understand the point, other than to expose philly/SQ's agenda of bashing women athletes who dare to take on men at their own game.

I say let them be, and they will eventually either fade away or remain a force (like Julie Krone back in her day).

I'm curious Philly, do you ever post a kind word about a female/minority athlete?

OTM Al
05-28-2007, 07:25 PM
She's a top driver. She ran near the front most all day yesterday. Yeah, she's good looking but she's also legit.

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:27 PM
Yeah, I don't understand the point, other than to expose philly/SQ's agenda of bashing women athletes who dare to take on men at their own game.

I say let them be, and they will eventually either fade away or remain a force (like Julie Krone back in her day).

I'm curious Philly, do you ever post a kind word about a female/minority athlete?

I didn't recall posting anything negative about a minority athlete. Are we now accusing me of being racist? (Dude, you gotta get over this hatred for those that expose Yankmes for what they are.. Seriously)

And if you must know, Kirby Puckett was my favorite baseball player growing up and I always loved the way Chris Evert Lloyd played tennis, even though I hate tennis.. But if you want to make unsubstantiated, idiotic accusations about sexism and racism, do whatever makes you feel good..

Pace Cap'n
05-28-2007, 07:29 PM
"This elusive win keeps sitting on my shoulder," Patrick said, shaking her head. "Eighth is not anything like we wanted, especially since we were running second behind Tony for a long time. It's definitely a disappointing day."

Not like she's just a back-marker.

www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May27/0,4670,CARIRLIndy500Women,00.html (http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May27/0,4670,CARIRLIndy500Women,00.html)

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2007, 07:38 PM
I didn't recall posting anything negative about a minority athlete. Are we now accusing me of being racist? (Dude, you gotta get over this hatred for those that expose Yankmes for what they are.. Seriously)

And if you must know, Kirby Puckett was my favorite baseball player growing up and I always loved the way Chris Evert Lloyd played tennis, even though I hate tennis.. But if you want to make unsubstantiated, idiotic accusations about sexism and racism, do whatever makes you feel good..

I'm not accusing you of anything. I asked a simple question. Point me to a post where you have something positive to say, that's all.

Perhaps you're just a very negative person all around. I can only judge by what I read.

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:43 PM
Not like she's just a back-marker.

www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May27/0,4670,CARIRLIndy500Women,00.html (http://www.foxnews.com/wires/2007May27/0,4670,CARIRLIndy500Women,00.html)

Agreed, she certainly is not:

http://www.bastardly.com/archives/2006/04/06/danica-patrick-fhm-reason-shes-ranked-42/

wonatthewire1
05-28-2007, 07:43 PM
PA,

She's only a driver - anybody can do that :)

phils should stick to phillies prospects - as far as most other things go, well they suck

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:45 PM
I'm not accusing you of anything. I asked a simple question. Point me to a post where you have something positive to say, that's all.

Perhaps you're just a very negative person all around. I can only judge by what I read.

I have read plenty of your negative posts about HIllary Clinton and Obama. What is one to surmise?

Come on dude, you're being a little ridiculous. You didn't like the thread about MIchele Wie, it was argued back and forth, and I think in hindsight, I was pretty much on the money.. Get over that.

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:49 PM
phils should stick to phillies prospects - as far as most other things go, well they suck

Yeah, sucky phils prospects that came up like Ryan Howard (MVP), Chase Utley (All-star), Rollins (All-star), Myers (top closer now), Cole Hamels (leads majors in wins).. Good call on that one genius :lol: :faint: :lol: :lol:

Stick to something you have a clue about, whatever that might be..

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2007, 07:49 PM
I never said I was a positive person. I probably do lean too much towards negative thoughts and topics.

Like I said, I only asked a question. We'll forget about it and move on.

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2007, 07:52 PM
And for the record, I don't think I've ever made a negative post about Obama although I did make fun of his name a few times.

wonatthewire1
05-28-2007, 07:53 PM
phils,

Try reading it again...

LOL - you really can't comprehend a thing can ya?

Let me help you - I clearly said that the prospect angle is a strong one for you...but then again, guys like you always react first then realize. Don't worry, you have some time to catch up unless you're 80 or so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:57 PM
I never said I was a positive person. I probably do lean too much towards negative thoughts and topics.

Like I said, I only asked a question. We'll forget about it and move on.

Maybe I am a little sick of hearing about women trying to compete in men's sports.. I do not hold it against Patrick for what she is doing - as there is no 'women's indycar circuit'..(I thought the FHM spread was an interesting decision).. Anyway..The constant shoving of her being in men's indy divingit down our throats is nauseating.. Great, she's competing and she is a woman.. fantastic.. When she wins ONCE, wake me up..

I think Annika Sorenstam is an AMAZING talent and has dominated her sport about as fluently as any professional athlete ever has. She tried a men's even or 2, realized she was out of place, and stuck to dominating her sport. And she will go down as one of the all time greats.

Personally I have a great respect for those that can dominate their sport. I don't have a lot of respect for those that try to compete somewhere they don't belong, fail and continue to fail. Patrick doesn't fit this description, as she has no alternative, but 'some others' do..

I really just wonder if she was ugly, if anyone would care..

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 07:59 PM
phils,

Try reading it again...

LOL - you really can't comprehend a thing can ya?

Let me help you - I clearly said that the prospect angle is a strong one for you...but then again, guys like you always react first then realize. Don't worry, you have some time to catch up unless you're 80 or so.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

And not to burst your bubble, but I have never once posted about a Phillies prospect. (That's Bathless...).. But why let facts ruin your pathetic attempts at being sharp..

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Getting back on topic....Danica....

Perhaps she is the creation of a sport trying to expand its fan base? Or the creation of a highly motivated management team?

She was something new, exciting and different. That always makes the front page. It's not difficult to understand why....

The real question is, is she out of place? I can't answer that question, as I don't follow Indy Car racing.

Once you address the "out of place" question, the more easily the "when?" question you asked at the beginning of this thread can be answered.

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 08:32 PM
Getting back on topic....Danica....

Perhaps she is the creation of a sport trying to expand its fan base? Or the creation of a highly motivated management team?

You might be right on the money.. Which is even more reason why I am a little surprised that you took this thread as me attacking a woman, rather than the whole concept of Danica Patrick being all over the news, when the reality is she has won exactly nothing ever.

She's a woman, young, relatively attractive, a marketing opportunity for sure..

PaceAdvantage
05-28-2007, 08:40 PM
I guess I don't watch the news enough. I haven't exactly been inundated with "Danica Fever"

keilan
05-28-2007, 09:50 PM
Hey PA - isn't he just a breath of fresh air. Kinda like inviting someone into your house and he shits on the floor, gotta luv it.

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 09:55 PM
Hey PA - isn't he just a breath of fresh air. Kinda like inviting someone into your house and he shits on the floor, gotta luv it.

Getting into something again that doesn't involve you, shocker..get lost

DJofSD
05-28-2007, 09:57 PM
Maybe I am a little sick of hearing about women trying to compete in men's sports..

I didn't realize you had to have two to drive an open wheel race car.

keilan
05-28-2007, 10:00 PM
Didn't PA boot your ass outta here u parasite?

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Didn't PA boot your ass outta here u parasite?

Wow, you haven't changed one bit have you. Once a douche always a douche. You're a joke.

keilan
05-28-2007, 10:07 PM
And you're a cockroach -- PA kicked your ass outta here, what are you doing sneaking back here?

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 10:13 PM
And you're a cockroach -- PA kicked your ass outta here, what are you doing sneaking back here?

Look douche, if you have nothing relative to add to the thread, get lost..

keilan
05-28-2007, 10:14 PM
F'n punk :cool:

philsfan07
05-28-2007, 10:23 PM
F'n punk :cool:
Yet another insightful post by the village idiot.

And you wonder why everyone thinks you're a joke.

Stick to the thread, douche.

PaceAdvantage
05-29-2007, 12:42 AM
Getting into something again that doesn't involve you, shocker..get lost

It's a message board. People are invited to post opinions and garner responses. That's how it works.

Philly, you're just not working out....we're going to have to let you go...

JustRalph
05-29-2007, 11:35 AM
Wow, this sucks. I can't keep up on the scorecard around here anymore..... :bang:

Anyway, I thought Danica ran pretty well. She sure does seem to rise to the occasion when it comes to Indy.

I know some guys who work for Rahal racing (Danica's old team) and they told me a few years back when she first signed that she was going to get to be very famous because she understands marketing better than most of the other drivers. They also told me that some of the guys hate her. :lol:

ELA
05-29-2007, 12:09 PM
I don't understand what the issue is. There is no women's league, she competes on the very same level as the men, and with the very same set of standards and rules. What's the gripe?

I think there is an ancillary aspect to this -- perhaps she has brought fans into the game . . . hey, maybe horse racing can take a lesson, LOL.

Eric

Bathless
05-29-2007, 01:34 PM
I would just like to take this opportunity to state that I am not now, nor have I ever been a Phillies fan (although I did kinda like the collection of screwballs they assembled in the early 90s -- Kruk, Dalton, McDowell, Dykstra and Williams). In fact, I am not a true fan of any major sports franchise: I am a Yankee disliker; Yankee Hater is too strong, especially since I actually admire the skills of many of their players (I am enjoying the season thus far -- sorry PA).

I follow the Phils more closely than other teams because our minor league team is a Phils' affiliate. But as Sonny (Chazz Palmintieri) said to Calogero (Lillo Brancato) in A Bronx Tale, "Mickey Mantle doesn't care about you. Why should you care about Mickey Mantle?"

The way minor league franchises change from year to year, someday, the local team could be affiliated with another franchise. Before they were a Yankee farm team, the Trenton Thunder were a Boston affiliate. But the Red Sox moved their 'AA' team to Portland, Maine, where they replaced a Marlins affiliate. But then, there also seems to be a trend toward concentrating the affiliates geographically close to the home of the major league team. The Yanks' AAA team was the Columbus Clippers since forever. Now they're in Scranton, former home of the Phils' AAA club, which moved to Ottawa, only to return to Easton, PA next year. You get the idea. So if the day comes when the Blue Claws are the Low A affiliate of, say,the Royals (gawd, no), I'll probably get into the Royals' organization.

My main point is: I AM NOT A PHILS FAN!!!

Speaking of the Royals, did you know that in 2000, their starting outfield was Dye, Damon and Beltran. Kind of sickening, if you're a Royals' fan. Free agency has been great for the players. But for (most) fans -- Yuck.

As for women in racing, I enjoyed seeing Ashley Judd in her soakiing wet dress a lot more than I ever liked watching Danica.

toetoe
05-29-2007, 05:27 PM
Philz,

PA was way off base, as I think he'll acknowledge, but everybody has a bad day. :)

As to bashing women, well, they're the majority, baby. Live with it.

Bathless
05-29-2007, 05:50 PM

PA, who do you think you are, Big Stein? ;) Change Philly to Billy and it sounds very familiar....

Actually, I think ejection is a bit harsh. A brief cooling off seems more appropriate. But, of course, it's your team, er site, Boss.:)

Storm Cadet
05-29-2007, 06:20 PM
PA, who do you think you are, Big Stein? ;) Change Philly to Billy and it sounds very familiar....

Actually, I think ejection is a bit harsh. A brief cooling off seems more appropriate. But, of course, it's your team, er site, Boss.:)

1st: Danica is good for IRL, the sport and ratings. She's an excellent driver.

2nd: There is ONLY one BOSS and he's getting ready to lower the boom on more than the strength coach in Yankeeland! :mad:

DJofSD
05-29-2007, 09:12 PM
Danica is good for IRL, the sport and ratings. She's an excellent driver.

The only reason I turned on the TV Sunday was to see how she did. Up to the point where they called a delay due to the rain, I wasn't doing anything else.

BillW
05-29-2007, 09:30 PM
The only reason I turned on the TV Sunday was to see how she did. Up to the point where they called a delay due to the rain, I wasn't doing anything else.

Apparently some were more fixated than you. It was reported on ESPN today that the ratings for the Indy 500 rain delay was higher than the NBA playoffs running at the same time on a different network. :lol:

Bathless
05-30-2007, 08:43 AM
1st: Danica is good for IRL, the sport and ratings. She's an excellent driver.

I haven't paid much attention to racing since the greatest of them all, Ayrton Senna, was killed. But it seems to me that quality open wheel racing died in the US when the IRL succeeded in taking Indy back from CART. Since then, some very mediocre drivers like Franchitti and Cheever have won Indy. So I agree. Danica is as good as most of, at best, a fair bunch. But I certainly concur that she's good for ratings -- she's attractive, articulate and smart, and has at least half the population rooting for her.

2nd: There is ONLY one BOSS and he's getting ready to lower the boom on more than the strength coach in Yankeeland! :mad:

Lots of Springsteen fans would disagree, especially here in Jersey. I'm not one of them though. Big Stein runs the greatest sports franchise in history. He's the man.

Semi-off topic:
How often is there a steal of home in MLB? Seems pretty rare. Poor Pettite looked suicidal last night. Guy should be about 5-1, not 3-4.

Way off topic:
Last night on House --
Patient: Have I gone to heaven?
Dr. House: No, this is New Jersey.

Bathless
05-30-2007, 09:14 AM

On second thought, might this be a quote from Lou Brown?

GaryG
05-30-2007, 09:25 AM
The marketing gurus at NASCAR would give both of their balls to have a woman driver as good as Danica. With NASCAR getting to be big business and expanding into new areas (the west and north) they are desperate for a women or minority driver. They were even going to run some training classes or something. Well, they haven't found any and couldn't lure Danica away from open wheel. She is a pretty good driver!

OTM Al
05-30-2007, 09:27 AM
I would be curious to see how a good woman driver would be received by NASCAR fans. They seem to be a highly opinionated lot.

Bathless
05-30-2007, 09:31 AM
The Danica phenomenon could never happen in Europe. When Michael A. gave F1 a try, he caught a lot of flack because his wife was highly visible. I think in F1, wives are a no-no, but girl friends are OK.

They're still centuries ahead of us....

JustRalph
05-30-2007, 08:14 PM
The marketing gurus at NASCAR would give both of their balls to have a woman driver as good as Danica. With NASCAR getting to be big business and expanding into new areas (the west and north) they are desperate for a women or minority driver. They were even going to run some training classes or something. Well, they haven't found any and couldn't lure Danica away from open wheel. She is a pretty good driver!

yeah, but Ray Evernham would just lure them away and add them to his harem............like the last one........... :lol:

Those Nascar vehicles are a little harder to handle........and they don't have telemetry etc. You have to be able to throw that car into the corner and then tell the crew chief why it didn't stick.........the gals can't do it.........and got forbid the power steering goes out......... :lol:

GaryG
05-30-2007, 08:43 PM
Ralph, every Christmas they open Bristol to the public, $10 a lap to raise money for needy families. That is a real kick. I spent about $100 there with my Monte Carlo last year. Those turns are a hell of lot higher than they look on TV. It was like Snoopy sitting on top of his doghouse fantasizing he was chasing the Red Baron. With me it was : Here comes Dale off the last turn....they're wheel to wheel.....:jump: :jump: :jump:

JustRalph
05-30-2007, 08:45 PM
Ralph, every Christmas they open Bristol to the public, $10 a lap to raise money for needy families. That is a real kick. I spent about $100 there with my Monte Carlo last year. Those turns are a hell of lot higher than they look on TV. It was like Snoopy sitting on top of his doghouse fantasizing he was chasing the Red Baron. With me it was : Here comes Dale off the last turn....they're wheel to wheel.....:jump: :jump: :jump:

Wow! I didnt know that. I have been to the night race a couple of times.

I will find a beater.............we can re-enact the 1995 Bristol Night race.........You wanna be Labonte or Earnhardt? :lol: :lol:

This was the first race I ever went to.....finished at 1:30a.m. after a rain delay........ see it here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH9sLnJL8NE

Great Finish!!!

GaryG
05-30-2007, 08:52 PM
They make you go one at a time, but we probably could pull it off. That would really piss them off, a couple of old goats going balls out like the jalopy derby.

JustRalph
04-20-2008, 12:06 AM
Danica Finally gets her win!!!

Twin Ring Motegi!!!

Way to go!!!!

http://www.freshdames.com/images/uploads/danica_patrick_1.jpg

JustRalph
04-20-2008, 12:08 AM
Maybe I am a little sick of hearing about women trying to compete in men's sports.. I do not hold it against Patrick for what she is doing - as there is no 'women's indycar circuit'..(I thought the FHM spread was an interesting decision).. Anyway..The constant shoving of her being in men's indy divingit down our throats is nauseating.. Great, she's competing and she is a woman.. fantastic.. When she wins ONCE, wake me up..

I don't know what your current screen name might be............

But it's time to wake up!!!!

cj
04-20-2008, 12:13 AM
She can drive my car any time.

JustRalph
04-20-2008, 12:20 AM
news story

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/66734

JustRalph
04-20-2008, 12:31 AM
Check out her website............very nice work.............!!

http://www.danicaracing.com/

make sure you have your sound on.................

cj
04-20-2008, 12:34 AM
If you would rather just check her out, cnnsi.com has the Swimsuit 08 photos. :)

dutchboy
04-20-2008, 08:51 AM
Is David Letterman still the car owner/money for Danica Patrick?

headhawg
04-20-2008, 10:34 AM
If you would rather just check her out, cnnsi.com has the Swimsuit 08 photos. :)She is superhot in those shots, let me tell ya.

cj
04-20-2008, 10:47 AM

I don't believe he is.

russowen77
04-20-2008, 10:50 AM
She can drive my car any time.

Here here.

toetoe
04-20-2008, 12:35 PM
1. Good for her.

2. She's no beauty.

3. I don't care how she looks.

JustRalph
04-20-2008, 05:50 PM

nope. Used to drive for Rahal Letterman until last year.

Michael Andretti is her car owner now.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andretti_Green_Racing

I know some guys who work for Rahal and they told me that when the bidding started for Danica, M. Andretti decided not to get involved. Until he got a call from Motorola who offered big bucks to add her to the team as long as they were the "primary sponsor"

These guys also told me that some of the money thrown at her was double what other teams were getting and Andretti had to jump at it.

dylbert
04-20-2008, 07:37 PM
Um, when does this sideshow end?Are you calling IRL sideshow? :lol: Open wheel racing has declared peace as IRL and Champ Car unite. Hopefully, Indianapolis 500 will regain its glory as two leagues combine forces.

I like many males (and some lesbians) can't wait until Danica's driving skills swoon and she must pose for obligatory Playboy pictorial that "restart" her career. That is selfish wish! :cool: <-- (Hugh Hefnerish icon)

Danica is skilled, competitive driver who works hard and really promotes open wheel racing vigorously. Moving to Andretti Green only helped her gain this first win. Better equipment, more money, and more team resources combined with her abilities helped her reach top of podium in Japan.

How much buzz will her second win create?

Pace Cap'n
04-20-2008, 11:20 PM
Danica is skilled, competitive driver who works hard and really promotes open wheel racing vigorously. Moving to Andretti Green only helped her gain this first win. Better equipment, more money, and more team resources combined with her abilities helped her reach top of podium in Japan.

How much buzz will her second win create?

And she is still quite young at 26. She can only get better.

dav4463
04-23-2008, 11:10 PM
I'm looking forward to attending the race at Texas Motor Speedway. I think IRL has a really bright future. Danica is a large part of that future.

Hosshead
04-24-2008, 06:36 AM
Anybody catch Danica on the Letterman Show last night?

Mag
04-24-2008, 08:27 AM
NASCAR would love to get Danica.....but perhaps she knows she would get her clock cleaned in a stock car.

I also think NASCAR fans would readily accept a good female driver, but she would have to prove herself on the track, no coddling or special treatment, and no screwing the boss.

JustRalph
04-24-2008, 08:39 AM
Danica weighs 110-120 pounds ........that ain't much for moving a nascar around. Perfect fit for Indy car,,,,,,,,, but wheeling the car of tomorrow.......takes some heft still

cj
04-24-2008, 10:20 AM
NASCAR would love to get Danica.....but perhaps she knows she would get her clock cleaned in a stock car.

I also think NASCAR fans would readily accept a good female driver, but she would have to prove herself on the track, no coddling or special treatment, and no screwing the boss.

You have information she has gotten where she has by screwing the boss, or is this just a random ill informed cheap shot?

Grits
04-24-2008, 11:34 AM
She was on Letterman last night. A lovely woman, and quite married, as well. Hopefully, she's "screwing" no one, other than her current spouse.

And, from the sound of it, she's gotten where she is by absolute hard work! (Like most women.) Along with the support of her parents, who still attend every race she runs.

I thought she was mighty sharp, and I'm happy for her.

She now drives for the Andrettis, having driven in the past for Dave and Bobby Rahal. Dave gave her a dozen red roses. Obviously, he was pleased for her, too. ;)

Storm Cadet
04-24-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.nydailynews.com/img/2008/04/20/alg_danica-patrick.jpg

My girl!!!!! Waving back to me! :)

PaceAdvantage
04-25-2008, 01:57 AM
.....or is this just a random ill informed cheap shot?You nailed it....

bigmack
04-25-2008, 03:22 AM
Anyone would be hard pressed to challange me on what I consider to be one of the worst "OK, I'll do it" decisions in all of sports/endorsments (particularly of the 'fe' variety) and even still, of all time....

Cue Danica: "Can I have my money now"

2H-CeS8FT7k

JustRalph
05-25-2009, 09:39 AM
Danica gets 3rd.....at Indy..... Her 3rd Podium finish out of five races so far this year. I would say she doesn't have anything left to prove.

http://www.danicaracing.com/main.html This is one cool website

http://www.indymotorspeedway.com/images/danica072.jpg

JustRalph
06-06-2010, 12:48 AM
Danica finished 6th in the Indy 500 last week............

This week 2nd in a pretty good race at Texas. I know the guy who started this thread is still around here somewhere, but for the life of me I can't remember his latest moniker.......... :lol:

Roger Penske won the Indy car race and the Nationwide Series race about 15 minutes apart tonight..........

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/37533949/ns/sports-motor_sports/

http://nbcsportsmedia1.msnbc.com/j/getty/gyi0060650220.h2.jpg

Danica comes up just short in Texas race
Runner-up finishes 1.463 seconds behind Briscoe for best finish of season

FORT WORTH, Texas - Ryan Briscoe again led a lot of laps at Texas. This time, he won the race.

Briscoe pulled away in the closing laps after briefly losing the lead to Danica Patrick and won the IndyCar Series race at the high-banked, 1½-mile track Saturday night.

It was the fourth time in the last five races at Texas that a Roger Penske-owned car drove to Victory Lane. It was the first victory this season for Briscoe, who started the race on the pole.

A year ago, the Australian dominated at Texas, leading 160 laps and having almost a 10-second lead before two late cautions bunched up the field. That allowed his teammate, Helio Castroneves, to get ahead and win the race.

This year, Briscoe led 102 of 228 laps and finished 1.463 seconds ahead of Patrick, who followed up her sixth-place showing at the Indianapolis 500 with her best finish of the season.

more at the link

Space Monkey
06-06-2010, 08:57 AM
She caught a lot of flack recently for her negative comments about her Indy 500 car. While she did manage to qualify, her teammate, Tony Kanaan barely did. Both Andretti cars were ill prepared. They missed the set up and she called them out. Funny thing happened. Kanaan's team got it together and he put in a good run until late race problems and Danica went from back in the pack to a 5th place finish. Then she follows it up with a good second. Good for her. Maybe her comments were like a good slap upside the head. Her team needed a wake up call. The cars been shit all year.

cj's dad
06-06-2010, 11:29 AM
http://indyracingrevolution.com/2010-articles/june/official-indycar-coming-to-baltimore-next-year.html

IRL in Baltimore next year racing through the streets of downtown Baltimore - hope no one gets shot.

cj
06-06-2010, 01:39 PM
How can you not root for this true Patriot?

http://lasnark.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/danica-patrick-american-flag-tattoo-684x1024.jpg

JustRalph
06-06-2010, 03:19 PM
Damn! I am already at attention, now I just have to figure out a way to Salute!