PDA

View Full Version : The Stupid Guy!

Tom
05-27-2007, 03:26 PM
How can TVG get any worse?

Putting Matt Caruthers on air is an insult to horspleayters, This guy is a flamming idiot! He has nothing to offer and get stupider every day.
I find myslef purposely avoiding all tracks that TVH covers so as not to have to exposed the the Stupid Guy and the rest of the talking heads, who are collectively a good reason to play poker, The entire channel seems to be under the idea that horseplayers or ADD-infected morons.

:58 flat today was the last straw - it TVG has nothing to to do with racing. HRTV has atleast been discussing racing all day - TVG might as well show re-runs of Bozo the Clown.

I'm changing my mind on Magna....I hope they destroy TVG and soon. I'll play the track America Tab offers.......screw the rest of them.

philsfan07
05-27-2007, 03:32 PM
I really missed snowy days here in the Northeast, where you would turn on 'The racing channel' and they would have 3-4 tracks going with just odds/probables and no announcers..

Tom
05-27-2007, 03:36 PM
Yeah, feature racing, not the idiots.
Not that the HRTV guys are that good, but next to TVg, they are geniuses.

I think going back to itty bitty YOU BET screens might be better than having to listen to anyone. Seriously considering dumping my whole satellite system - I only got for the two racing channels.

toddtontv
05-27-2007, 09:33 PM
ok, Tommy, you call Matt C, a flamming idiot, well Stupider is not a word!

MONEY
05-27-2007, 09:42 PM
ok, Tommy, you call Matt C, a flamming idiot, well Stupider is not a word!

I understood what he meant.

toddtontv
05-27-2007, 09:53 PM
so money, you understand "The kettle calling the kettle black," or what?

GaryG
05-27-2007, 09:55 PM
so money, you understand "The kettle calling the kettle black," or what?No, Tom is an intelligent gentleman. Not too sure about you though....:eek:

MONEY
05-27-2007, 10:04 PM

Just as well as you understand FLAMMING IDIOT.

Flamming:An undesirable audio occurrence in which one of the instruments used on a rhythm track strikes slightly behind the others. It is caused primarily by the improper application of delay or tempo change.

kenwoodallpromos
05-27-2007, 10:28 PM