PDA

View Full Version : Democrats and Al-Sadr working together towards a common goal...

PaceAdvantage
05-26-2007, 03:40 AM
...that's one sure way to win the Presidency in 2008....side with this guy....hell, he's already using the Democrat's playbook....take this for example:

''No, no for Satan. No, no for America. No, no for the occupation. No, no for Israel,'' the glowering, black-turbaned cleric chanted in a call and response with the crowd.

''We demand the withdrawal of the occupation forces, or the creation of a timetable for such a withdrawal,'' he said.

Now where do you suppose little ol' al-Sadr got the idea for such verbiage?

boxcar
05-26-2007, 09:18 AM
...that's one sure way to win the Presidency in 2008....side with this guy....hell, he's already using the Democrat's playbook....take this for example:

Now where do you suppose little ol' al-Sadr got the idea for such verbiage?

Geesh...and you made me take down my Bin Laden Luvs Libs avatar. :bang:

Boxcar

JustRalph
05-26-2007, 09:20 AM
What a turn of events........shameful............

Tom
05-26-2007, 10:40 AM
Both benefit from failure in Iraq.
You cannot deny - the dems cannot afford victory.
I got this quote in a moveon.org email today.....

"In these moments, it's tempting to throw our hands up and walk away. But it's also acutely clear that there is no one else who will fight this fight."

Sounds to me like "stay the course." :lol:

I think it is hight time the dems provided the American people - who they claim to represent - a timetable of when they will do something contstuctive.

Wonder how long before Binlosi and Al-Reid move into caves in Virginina?

46zilzal
05-26-2007, 10:50 AM
he's jumping on a bandwagon.....he is not that stupid.
The guy is an opportunist which is hardly surprising.

Tom
05-26-2007, 11:45 AM
One might say that about Nancy.

boxcar
05-26-2007, 12:52 PM
One might say that about Nancy.

Nancy is a little different story. I believe she has convinced the terrorists that she's one of the 70 virgins who'll be eagerly waiting for the martyrs with wide spread legs in paradise.

Boxcar

Secretariat
05-26-2007, 08:05 PM
Withdrawal was something the bi-partisan Iraq Study Group spoke of. In fact GW spoke of possible withdrawal in 08. Seems like he may be coming around.

Tom
05-26-2007, 08:36 PM
psssst. Sec.

He is pulling out in 08.....and going to Iran.

skate
05-26-2007, 10:05 PM
you know where i am, and im having another beer.

things are wrapping up in N Korea and all thru the Mid east, including Iraq.

the Awesome- One- George "W" and and , the ChainSaw clean house...:jump: