PDA

View Full Version : Suicide Bombers

JustRalph
05-23-2007, 12:14 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,274934,00.html

This really scares me. The minute these Muslims start Suicide Bombings in the U.S. they will become the hunted. But I am sure they will kill a bunch of people.

Poll:
One in Four U.S. Muslims OK With Homicide
Bombings Against Innocent Civilians
Wednesday, May 23, 2007
WASHINGTON — One out of four young U.S. Muslims believe suicide bombings against innocent civilians are OK to defend Islam, according to a new poll.

The nationwide survey — one of the most exhaustive ever conducted of American Muslim attitudes — also found that only 40 percent of U.S. Muslims believe that Arabs carried out the Sept. 11 attacks, reports The New York Post. Another 28 percent said they don't believe it.

More than 60 percent are "very concerned" Islamic extremism will grow in America, while 26 percent believe the U.S.-led War on Terror is a sincere effort to root out international terrorism.

The survey included more than 1,000 of the nation's estimated 2.35 million Muslims and was conducted in English and several foreign languages.

Thirteen percent said suicide bombings and other violence against civilians can be justified "in order to defend Islam from its enemies" at least on rare occasions. Among those under age 30, that 13 percent doubled to 26 percent, the paper reported.

~more at the link~

46zilzal
05-23-2007, 12:24 PM
consider the source......and take it with about 15 pounds of salt.

Greyfox
05-23-2007, 12:26 PM
Right today these suicide terrorists have no qualms about blowing other Muslims to smithereens. Look at Lebanon.
They are on a brain washed mission.
Why would they have any qualms about blowing up a nation that is predominantly Christian? Fact is they don't. They expect to be rewarded with 70 virgins in heaven.
http://www.kipaddotta.com/images/seventy-virgins.jpg (http://www.kipaddotta.com/kips-cds.html)
Let them meet the one's that used to rap my ears in school.

Tom
05-23-2007, 12:47 PM
I prefer to call the Homacide bombers.
Or better yet.....targets.

lsbets
05-23-2007, 12:54 PM
The same poll was reported by numerous news agencies. The religion of peace once again is revealed for what it is, it is a shame some are so blind they can't see it.

kenwoodallpromos
05-23-2007, 12:54 PM
"only 40 percent of U.S. Muslims believe that Arabs carried out the Sept. 11 attacks"
This means the majority of USA Muslims believe the whole war against terrorism is a totally made up excuse to kill Muslims.
That is why the majority of US Muslims financially support terrorism, whether they know or admit it or not.

boxcar
05-23-2007, 01:04 PM
The same poll was reported by numerous news agencies. The religion of peace once again is revealed for what it is, it is a shame some are so blind they can't see it.

And the allies of the Islamofascists (a/k/a liberals) have been tryng to brainwash us into believing that these bad guys represent a very tiny, minuscule fraction of peace-lovin' mainstream Islam. :rolleyes:

Boxcar

GaryG
05-23-2007, 05:33 PM
I hear Dearborn MI is just about over run with them. Probably have several terrorist academies there.

Tom
05-23-2007, 05:37 PM
They are renaming Michigan Michiganistan.

RobinFromIreland
05-23-2007, 07:35 PM
So what should America do?

Snag
05-23-2007, 08:08 PM
consider the source......and take it with about 15 pounds of salt.

46, FOX News was not the source of the poll.

Here's hoping you can "take it".

kenwoodallpromos
05-23-2007, 10:05 PM
Elect the former Muslim, Obama and find out how serious the Muslims are.

chickenhead
05-23-2007, 10:23 PM
So what should America do?

good question. Despite what you might hear here, we haven't figured it out yet.

Tom
05-23-2007, 11:24 PM
Some of us have......

PaceAdvantage
05-24-2007, 02:32 AM
The best thing to do is to keep touting that "600k Innocent Iraqis Killed by Evil US Terrorist Forces" garbage....you know, the stuff Rosie keeps spouting on "The View."

Nothing like giving those 25% the rational to set off a WMD here in the US and start to "get even" for the "600k+" killed in Iraq.

This is what makes the left so dangerous, and it's only the tip of the iceberg. They latch onto ANYTHING that paints Bush and/or the US in a negative light, no matter how SUSPECT the information may be.

Then, this info gets reported by mainstream media worldwide and just fuels the mind of the suicide bomber and those of his or her mindset. Talk about "creating" enemies for the US. The left doesn't begin to realize the long term damage they are doing to this country.

Like I said earlier, if they think BUSH screwed up this country, they ain't seen anything yet....keep touting that 600,000 number you fools....just keep it up....

GaryG
05-24-2007, 08:14 AM
Elect the former Muslim, Obama and find out how serious the Muslims are.Then you find out he isn't a "former" muslim....oops!!

kenwoodallpromos
05-24-2007, 12:07 PM
Then you find out he isn't a "former" muslim....oops!!
_________
Obama's wife on Good Morning America:
"Obama said in a two-part interview that began Tuesday. "And I think that if Barack does what he's supposed to do and this campaign is… run well, and he can be clear and articulate in his message… he'll be the next president of the United States and… we will be swearing him in '08."

I guess if he is elected he will not wait until Jan 2009 to take office.