PDA

View Full Version : Bush is taking over....won't leave WHouse :lol:

JustRalph
05-22-2007, 08:14 AM
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x930884

I think I might have beat Sec to the punch on this one.......posting this was surely coming from him.......... :lol:

Tom
05-22-2007, 09:26 AM
I've heard this from several lib radio programs - they actually believe it. :lol:

Lefty
05-22-2007, 11:34 AM
What's so funny is light just started a thread about the right being uninformed and then their blogs spew this crap.
LONG LIVE THE KING!

Greyfox
05-22-2007, 11:53 AM
What's so funny is light just started a thread about the right being uninformed and then their blogs spew this crap.
LONG LIVE THE KING!

Is it true or false?

Is this a false blog directive?

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/2007/05/20070509-12.html
The apparent directive includes:

"6) The President shall lead the activities of the Federal Government for ensuring constitutional government. In order to advise and assist the President in that function, the Assistant to the President for Homeland Security and Counterterrorism (APHS/CT) is hereby designated as the National Continuity Coordinator. The National Continuity Coordinator, in coordination with the Assistant to the President for National "

In the event of a national catastrophe someone has to be designated in charge. No? (I would have assumed this protocol was in place anyways.)

JustRalph
05-22-2007, 04:15 PM
The directive has to do with continuity of government during a national disaster. the bloggers at DU are raving that this is how GW is going to keep from having to leave the whitehouse at the end of his term.............

they are screaming that Bush is going to implement Marshall law......... :bang:

Btw, they are also saying that this will occur because a Dem will win in 08. I think they may be counting their chicks a little early.

kenwoodallpromos
05-22-2007, 04:45 PM
This is a ploy to make Cheney look less important so he does not get impeached; undoubtedly dreamed up by the top gun, Cheney!!

Tom
05-22-2007, 08:33 PM
Exuses me, but if the blogger ain't talking horses - what the hell interest is he? Most of these bloggers that somehow have instant credibility are the same nuts a decade ago sat next to you on a barstool and spouted off until he stupor set in. Bloggers? Get a life. :lol:

PaceAdvantage
05-23-2007, 02:09 AM
Hopefully, Bush can put to use all these "American Concentration Camps" I've been reading about on the 'net for the past decade or so.....:lol:

As Hannibal used to say, "I love it when a plan comes together!"

Tom
05-23-2007, 07:36 AM
Is that the same Hannibal who also said,"I fried his liver up with some fava beans and a nice Chiantai!" ???:lol:

JustRalph
05-23-2007, 07:57 AM
http://www.legendarytv.com/the_a-team/images/George_Peppard_hannibal_2.jpg

This Hannibal

Tom
09-15-2020, 08:05 PM
Deja vu all over again?

JustRalph
09-15-2020, 09:54 PM
Some things never change

jay68802
09-16-2020, 02:45 AM
life, in some one's view. Get it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA1nGPM9yHA

rastajenk
09-16-2020, 06:43 AM
I haven't seen a Democratic Underground reference in years. Is it still around? What a loony bin that was; and that was when things were still relatively sane.:rolleyes:

Tom
09-16-2020, 11:43 AM
I haven't seen a Democratic Underground reference in years. Is it still around? What a loony bin that was; and that was when things were still relatively sane.:rolleyes:

Today it is called the House of Representatives.

fast4522
09-16-2020, 05:10 PM
The directive has to do with continuity of government during a national disaster. the bloggers at DU are raving that this is how GW is going to keep from having to leave the whitehouse at the end of his term.............

they are screaming that Bush is going to implement Marshall law......... :bang:

Btw, they are also saying that this will occur because a Dem will win in 08. I think they may be counting their chicks a little early.

"implement Marshall law........."

I remember hearing something like that back in 1992 when the LA riots happened, I always thought that people in the city of angles initially flipped out on their own but then had outside sources that used the unrest to make it have longer legs in an effort for other parts of the country. Today I think the same thing and is in the democrat play book prior to elections.

JustRalph
09-16-2020, 05:29 PM
Democratic Underground was targeted on the night of the election and the sight came crashing down. Hackers ate it up.

They were unable to post for 2 weeks if memory serves me right.

They had no place to express their misery over a Trump win.

But they came back ..........