PDA

View Full Version : Sun Best of Belmont

samyn on the green
05-13-2007, 06:00 AM
Race 2- Hanging the sticky papers from the ceiling and looking to catch #5 Fly in here. Had the rail out of the chute at GP and really had no chance that day. Draws a square post here for the 2nd start and is eligible for big improvement/massive put-over at a monster price. Nice WPS/spread inclusion play.

Race 3- #4 No Reply looks tough in here at a short price. Love that 2nd off L/O poly form. The form says tough beat but he was beat by his buddy and entrymate at KEE. The layoff race was a nice form building tightner and not a grind em out form crusher. If you get 2-1 be happy, if you get 5-2 you should thank the lord. If you get 3-1 I expect a piece of your action.

Race 4- #6 Tomorrows Lady has a class edge, I think. She keeps dropping in class and I think she has found something here. A field loaded with speed and a new rock bottom level. If it blows up into a sultry duel she will come plugging along at 20-1 to rock the tote. Using her at a huge price.

Race 7- All you space cadets should appreciate the juicy price on #9Intergalactic. This mare loves the turf and has beaten better than this. This Mare has tackled open 40K and open N1X both better than this field. Plenty of pace up front and a nice juicy 20-1 ML. It may be time for a new space suit is she fires.

Do some doesy doe's and swing your racing form round and round. Don't overlook Square Dancing. Also has some back turf class and has the pace set up to make one nice run at boxcars.

cees with dees
05-13-2007, 07:09 AM
I think Inter Galactic needs a soft turf. Or at least good. Never really faired well on firm ground and in the form he's in now, probably needs a perfect set up as well.
Tomorrow's Lady has a big shot especially if they carve it up.
What the hell are we doing up so early??
After the debacle yesterday, I'm coming back with only two plays today. a moto early DD of Dual Jewels and Unenchantedevening. If John Velazquez decides to rate that thing, he should be sterilized. Where is Raul Rojas or Chuckie Lopez when I need them?? Both would be on the lead clear in half a step.
After that DD clicks and pays $13.60, half the profits to WP on Three in the Bag in the third who should be really legged up after cutting it out on the deep and tiring turf course of opening week. Not to mention 4 wheel drive back on.
After that, a Mother's Day celebration and then two well deserved days off.
Happy Mother's day to everyone, even John Lee.
Ben

the_fat_man
05-13-2007, 12:42 PM
Fly had no run last time out. Maybe I can sway you off her.

Imagistic and Unenchandedevening don't seem to be much (then again, they don't have to) and I'm going with GUIDANCE. She got the DO-EVERYTHING-RIDICULOUSLY-WRONG ride from Ponce last out. Apparently, the stewards saw fit IQ test him after the race. Luzzi's not exactly my favorite but this is a HUGE ANCHOR off. I'm intrigued a bit by the 2 as well (Unspoken Vow).

I agree as to No Reply. Hopefully he runs straight and doesn't revert to his goofy ways.

samyn on the green
05-13-2007, 11:16 PM
Fly had no run last time out. Maybe I can sway you off her.

Imagistic and Unenchandedevening don't seem to be much (then again, they don't have to) and I'm going with GUIDANCE. She got the DO-EVERYTHING-RIDICULOUSLY-WRONG ride from Ponce last out. Apparently, the stewards saw fit IQ test him after the race. Luzzi's not exactly my favorite but this is a HUGE ANCHOR off. I'm intrigued a bit by the 2 as well (Unspoken Vow).

I agree as to No Reply. Hopefully he runs straight and doesn't revert to his goofy ways.You were on point regarding Fly, worked on from the backstretch to the top of the lane, no run & no response. Needs a change in surface and/or drop in class/occupation.

the_fat_man
05-13-2007, 11:21 PM
what a brutal couple of days for me:

saturday:

my pick stumbles out of the gate, losing all chance,against a very weak favorite, in the 1st

stonewood then cuts me off out of the gate in the 6th

today

the 1 in the 2nd takes a left turn of out the gate

the 4 in the 3rd stumbles unseating the jock at the break

my longshot, the 1A, clips heels and drops the jock going into the 1st turn in the 4th

not saying I'm winning these races, but what are the odds that you lose the rider 2 races in a row? :bang::bang:

this is comical

samyn on the green
05-13-2007, 11:29 PM
what a brutal couple of days for me:

saturday:

my pick stumbles out of the gate, losing all chance,against a very weak favorite, in the 1st

stonewood then cuts me off out of the gate in the 6th

today

the 1 in the 2nd takes a left turn of out the gate

the 4 in the 3rd stumbles unseating the jock at the break

my longshot, the 1A, clips heels and drops the jock going into the 1st turn in the 4th

not saying I'm winning these races, but what are the odds that you lose the rider 2 races in a row? :bang::bang:

this is comicalTell me about it. Looking at the charts for the selections was like reviewing an accident report. Lost jocks, clipped heals and loads of steadying. Almost glad I spent the day with the wife and didn't get to see the mess live.