PDA

View Full Version : What Perception!

Overlay
05-10-2007, 10:04 PM
Article headline from the April, 2007 issue of Jane's International Defence Review:

Israeli Intelligence Foresees Growing Middle East Instability

Who could have guessed?

ljb
05-10-2007, 10:40 PM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_Mh1TZAM-AWU/RkKbeg0DEII/AAAAAAAAAPo/EPTWhhCj8UU/s400/fox2.jpg
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Tom
05-11-2007, 07:35 AM
So easy a CAVEMAN could have cut and pasted it.
GOMT.

GaryG
05-11-2007, 09:10 AM
Holy crap...this guy has been around his buddy hcap too long. Apparently that cartoon business is contagious.

ljb
05-11-2007, 11:23 AM
Nice to see the DENSE ones can appreciate humor.

Tom
05-11-2007, 11:52 AM
Been reading "It PAys to Increase Your Word Power" in Reader's Digest again, Ljb?
D-E-N-S-E is a tough one - more than three letters.
Congratulations.
I have another interesting word for you to master....but I have to check TOS first.

ljb
05-11-2007, 12:56 PM
Been reading "It PAys to Increase Your Word Power" in Reader's Digest again, Ljb?
D-E-N-S-E is a tough one - more than three letters.
Congratulations.
Sorry Tom,
–adjective, dens·er, dens·est.
1. having the component parts closely compacted together; crowded or compact: a dense forest; dense population.
2. stupid; slow-witted; dull.
3. intense; extreme: dense ignorance.
4. relatively opaque; transmitting little light, as a photographic negative, optical glass, or color.
5. difficult to understand or follow because of being closely packed with ideas or complexities of style: a dense philosophical essay.

I have another interesting word for you to master....but I have to check TOS first.
Maybe if it is funny enough the administrator will give you a one time exemption. Come on, give it a shot. :lol:

Greyfox
05-11-2007, 01:22 PM
Da ya use dat as a past dense, a present dense or a future dense.:lol:

Tom
05-11-2007, 02:55 PM
Sorry Tom,
–adjective, dens·er, dens·est.
1. having the component parts closely compacted together; crowded or compact: a dense forest; dense population.
2. stupid; slow-witted; dull.
3. a democrat or liberal; internet trolls.
4. relatively opaque; transmitting little light, as a photographic negative, optical glass, or color.
5. difficult to understand or follow because of being closely packed with ideas or complexities of style: a dense philosophical essay.

Maybe if it is funny enough the administrator will give you a one time exemption. Come on, give it a shot. :lol:

Good definition

skate
05-11-2007, 05:08 PM
depends on how many tooffs you have in at the time of introductory.

GaryG
05-11-2007, 06:25 PM
Another thread hijacked to hell with the left wing standard bullshit rhetoric. Doesn't matter the subject, just trot it out. Where is bigmacks broken record....

PaceAdvantage
05-11-2007, 10:42 PM
Nice to see the DENSE ones can appreciate humor.

Your current CONSTANT name calling violates the TOS. Once is cute. Twice is irritating. After losing count now, I feel compelled to warn you to cool out....

skate
05-12-2007, 02:31 PM

hey, can anyone tell me , what i was trying to say here.

cause i really 'do' think it was "lightning" :ThmbUp: .

hcap
05-12-2007, 04:04 PM
skate
Originally Babbled by skate
hey, can anyone tell me , what i was trying to say here.

cause i really 'do' think it was "lightning" ."tooffs you have in at the time of introductory"???

Yeegads you have outdone yourself !! Write all your stuff down and have the Bible code guys try to decipher it. You know, look at the words sideways, backwards, diagonally and upside down.

Upside down hmmnn.......
On second thought, stand on your head and you try really hard. Don't forget to place a padded mat under your head to prevent damaging the floor

skate
05-15-2007, 03:19 PM
hiccupser;

Yikes!
thanks for the reminder.

now im not saying you r crazy.
but, along with my undeveloped parts of the brain, which i can see clearly, id like to help you with your problem.

you show a shailowness of life experience, a lack of ability to prioritize importance. your rudimentary perspective to understand importence and worth is shrouded.
make note, of the miss -placed letters and their insignificance.

im sending you a gift, with directions for your parents and 'any other donors', to read.

the gift, a diorama Easter Egg, is not to be taken without understanding, its importance.
spend some time with your easter egg.
soon you'll be able to believe in yourself. you cant see "it" now, but...

will ya do this for me? huuh?
learn to believe in yourself, develope confidence.:kiss:

hcap
05-16-2007, 05:59 AM
Skate youse must have a splitting headache, from usin' all dem gigantichumungous bigg words. Congrajulations on hittin' above 50% on da spelin.

Remeber to yuse da paddedd matte. A paddedd cell wout also be a reel gut ideaa.

Hiccup.

skate
05-17-2007, 04:35 PM
hicups;

upon further consideration
its been decided
you are not quite ready
for your diorama Easter Egg:(

hey, maybe next year :jump: