PDA

View Full Version : Key race again.,.. Race 4 at NY Sunday

Suff
12-01-2002, 09:27 AM
I'm sure you remember our 54 dollar winner yesterday? We used the race he ran with Blue skys ahead as our KEY race, to get us where we knew the horse could and would run. Well.. Blue skys is gonna make us a lil more money today.

#2 Chief Cherokee in the 4th,,, man has this horse faced some toughies,, remeber "empire maker yesterday? went off as the 7-5 Favorite in the in the 8th race? that was a ALOWWnw1, the 3 won at 8-5,, empire maker ran a decent 3rd I think. Well anyway,, Chief Cherkee,, two back,, chased Blue skys and Empire Maker around the track, and of course they whopped him by 13,, BUT,, those are future stakes winners,, and this is a MAIDEN CLAIMING FIELD... If you know NY racing then these names should JUMP at you

1. Dr. Walsh, 2. Pickum 3. Prince in Command, 4, Boston Bull 5. Host.. THESE are without a doubt the future Gladiators of Belmont and Saratoga,,, and this horse has had to chase them all around the track in all four of his starts... I'm inclined to beleive he DESTROYS THIS FIELD... He's my PICK. I'll go back to his 3/4's call in his mile two back where he made a middle move to pull within 2 lengths of Empire maker... that same move in this 7 furlongs has him ON THE LEAD at the 1/8th pole. I'm throwing out his last TURF TRY.. I'm forgiving hgis two back as breaking 10th from the 13th post and I'm betting him.. They have him installed at 10-1 ML.. Sharp money puts him at 4-1 to 6-1 today. UNless of course they make a mistake and overlook him. Going all inside here,, playing the 2, 4, 1, 3

NYRAcapper
12-01-2002, 09:56 AM
Damn you know your stuff about these maidens Sufferin, see thats why I never h-cap these races I've got an expert doing it for me. Nice write up, hope the horse wins cause I may even throw a few bucks on the race. Thanks for taking the time to share your knowledge.

cj
12-01-2002, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns
remeber "empire maker yesterday? went off as the 7-5 Favorite in the in the 8th race? that was a ALOWWnw1, the 3 won at 8-5,, empire maker ran a decent 3rd I think.

I think you may be a little off on that one sufferin...the winner, Toccet, had already won the Champagne and the Laurel Futurity, way better than a NW1.

CJ

Suff
12-01-2002, 10:49 AM
yes your right, it was the Remsen Grade 2.. makes my points even look better,, thanks

Derek2U
12-01-2002, 10:59 AM
EM may yet turn out to be a great/good one; but AQU yesterday
was playing to front-running speed (E & EP) types & EM's racing
style was against that track. As I've said before I only play
NY's 3 tracks and HOW the track is TODAY is always where I begin; yesterday 11/30 was a continuation of 11/29 which was
playing noticeably faster (probably because the weather was
getting colder & the track harder). That fact, and non-others,
led me to assign EM a ZERO chance of WINNING that race;
Ditto to Father Steve @ Even money in the 5th and it made
TOCCET & ROAR EMOTION total stand-outs. Seeing this, I
was totally amused to see RED BULLET (yesterdays 9th Feature)
being made the 3:1 FAV when his style of running did NOT
match the Track's demands. It happens every & each day.