PDA

View Full Version : Sundays Double at the Big Enchilada

Suff
11-30-2002, 11:58 PM
This field sucks.

Ok,, The ten"Simons Birch"...looks turf.. but.. an 80 is an 80 and when your facing this bunch...a last out 67 makes you pretty attractive... they will probably bet the 11 "soveriegn Gold".. But Johny V's first call was the 10 and thats good enough for me. I say the Horse had a bad break last out,,, it does'nt say it in the Comments, but... the horse broke very poorly.. Will get out good and have a good view of whats going ... and Johnny V can work from there.

I'm going to bet 2 other horses in here... and It'd take me forver to go over the pedigree and angle's I've come up with to arrive at these two... So in the interest of time,,,

I'm playing the 12 and 9 horse in Doubles in the first.. and IF! the 12 horse wins,,, it will be in a photo that will take about 4-5 minutes to get back,,, lol,,, only my mind understands this.

2nd Race

Guaranteed to hit the tri if your willing to blow 72 dollars and play a all-all-5, all-5-all. Horse don't miss, and never wins.

Howza bout a Johhny V to Johnny V Daily Double? been a few weeks,,, Probably due.. and his horse looks great in the 2nd. Again, he's Posted well,, Beyering better and better.. Might get a break at the windows in this competitive field. Not really alot to get excited about in these 1st two... If your riding my back.. Here's what i am doing.

9,10,12/ 7,2... daily doubles,,, Win Tickets on the 10 and 7... Starting pic3's with 7 and 2......... Rock on.

NYRAcapper
12-01-2002, 02:45 AM
Gonna go a little different route in this race and leave Johnny V off the ticket in the second race. Allen Iwinski's not exactly lighting the world on fire(win wise anyway,he's 10-18 ITM, but 2-18 on the front end) and this horse has neither a race nor a work on the track. That being said he looks great otherwise and will probably beat me but I gotta take a stand somewhere. Gonna go something like this

#1 FINE AND DANDY 4-1mlo/ 3-1myodds
Liked this one in the first race yesterday off the also eligible list but unfortunately he didn't get in the race, which is okay cause I still like him today. Nice to see Lisa Lewis step him back up in class anyway. Think this guy walks if AND ONLY if MIGS keeps him out of it earlywould love to see him sitting 3rd 4th or 5th after a 1/4mile maybe 2-3 lengths back. That may be asking alot considering the post otherwise I'd have this guy at 9-5.

#5QUARTER TON OF FUN 3-1mlo/ 2-1 my odds
Sufferin nailed this one right on the head sure to finish in the money and almost as sure not to win, except that, depending on the next horse mentioned, this race sets up for a closer. Chavez is up so expect a little more early zip and we know this guy can close. That being said this one also is a candidate to take a bounce after running a new lifetime top BSF of 92 last out. Still there are no less than 4 horses in this race that ran lifetime tops in their last so somethings gotta give.

#2 MR. KIPP 5-1mlo/7-1my odds
If this guy is right, which is extremely questionable, he wires the field, if he can't get away the race sets up for a closer. Fully expect this one to go off at better than the 7-1 I have him at and at that price I'd take my chances on him.

#4 CELERA 5-1mlo/5-1my odds
This guy has but one problem and its a BIG ONE. Its name AARON GRYDER!!!! I will not touch Gryder at less than 5-1 and even then I have to force myself to bet on him. There is no rider in NY that has more of a penchant for getting good horses into bad places than GRYDER. Beware

Suff
12-01-2002, 09:37 AM

NYRAcapper
12-01-2002, 11:14 AM
As of 11:10 AM #5 QUARTERTONOFFUN has been scratched, That means I'm gonna have to include Johnny V and Orka on my tickets now, but this horse will now have so little value that he must be used underneath unless I'm reading this race wrong.
I'll give him these #'s

#7 ORKA mlo5-2/my odds 5-2

If this horse goes off above 8-5 I would be shocked so he will be strictly underneath unless something really strange happens

Suff
12-01-2002, 04:49 PM
ran.. 1 over the 10 (3-1) over the 9 (12-1) over the 12 (17-1)