PDA

View Full Version : Brilliant Jihadists

bigmack
05-08-2007, 03:40 PM
So the Feds bust up this terror plot of 6.
http://abclocal.go.com/wabc/story?section=local&id=5283695

How did they get them?:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/5_8_07_09_32_22.jpg

MartyZee
05-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Give them what they want/ Give them a fair trial-oops guilty-Send them to Fort Dix-put them under a tank and send them to their maker.Don't waste any money or time on these animals

Tom
05-08-2007, 03:57 PM
Just another case of Bush violating privacy. :bang:

blind squirrel
05-08-2007, 04:01 PM
i've often thought that NEW JERSEY would be a prime target
for an attack.when you drive up the NJ TURNPIKE looking
to your left all the oil and chemical plants and NEWARK AIRPORT;
but to your right is the STATUE OF LIBERTY......watching out for
these thugs.

Tom
05-08-2007, 05:41 PM
I've been to NJ......do you mean to tell me it hasn't already been attacked? :eek:

GaryG
05-08-2007, 05:46 PM
Hmmm...where does Light live?

JustRalph
05-08-2007, 06:43 PM
I've been to NJ......do you mean to tell me it hasn't already been attacked? :eek:

:lol:

bigmack
05-08-2007, 07:34 PM
Just another case of Bush violating privacy.
Attn: Sec, Light, Hcap, Zilly, LJB. Here's a good example of someone who doesn't goose step to the Rah-Rah Bush crowd. I have reason to believe T thought of this all on his own, right out of his own mind, without any blogs, without any articles, without any black & white good/bad.

Very good Tom. You get a happy face.

http://www.smileyland.com/shop_images/Pierced_Happy_Face_Thong_Undies.jpg

DJofSD
05-08-2007, 10:10 PM
Precident exists. Death awaits. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ex-Parte_Quirin)

Tom
05-08-2007, 10:49 PM
Several of theses guys were here illegally - and in line for AMNESTY by our government. Eligible for free driver's licenses, no ID bank accounts.
And the Catholic Church supports them.

Tom
05-08-2007, 10:50 PM
Very good Tom. You get a happy face.

http://www.smileyland.com/shop_images/Pierced_Happy_Face_Thong_Undies.jpg

That's a FACE???? :eek:
Needs a lift.

bigmack
05-10-2007, 06:00 PM
Well the skinny now is that two of the six entered into what is known as America through Brownsville TX. Upon arrival they ordered 4 tacos, 2 slushies and 2 one-way Greyhound tickets to New Jersey. What a country!

GaryG
05-10-2007, 06:30 PM
There was a show about Brownsville on the History Channel some time back. It is even worse than El Paso. You would never think you were in Texas. You would swear that you missed the border crossing somewhere.

DJofSD
05-10-2007, 07:30 PM
The CA chapter of La Raza (the race) and Bishop Mahoney of LA will be marching in LA on 5/17 for imagration reform.

Time for the IRS to review the tax exempt status of the Catholic Church. And just so you know, I am a practicing Catholic.

wonatthewire1
05-10-2007, 09:07 PM
You're laughing and you're living in OHIO?

JustRalph
05-10-2007, 10:52 PM
You're laughing and you're living in OHIO?

good point...........you need to know what streets to stay on..... :lol:

GaryG
05-11-2007, 08:13 AM
good point...........you need to know what streets to stay on..... :lol:I never thought of route 18 as being the mean streets. Is that candle place still there?

JustRalph
05-11-2007, 06:23 PM
I never thought of route 18 as being the mean streets. Is that candle place still there?

The town I live in is very nice. No problems here. But the big city is only 30 or so minutes up the freeway...........and sometimes the clevelandites do get to a wandering............ :lol:

The price of gas will probably cut down on that though..........and there are several candle places in this town......... I don't know how the hell they can all survive.............

Tom
05-12-2007, 10:46 AM
I escaped from Cleveland once,er, passed through Cleveland once. :D

wonatthewire1
05-12-2007, 01:12 PM
good point...........you need to know what streets to stay on..... :lol:

We've got more than a few of those areas in NJ too - I'm about 30 miles west of Newark and 35 from NYC. You wouldn't want to have your car break down in sections of Newark, Paterson, Camden, Orange, East Orange, Atlantic City, Asbury Park or Neptune to name a few. Its a shame how the cities in NJ have essentially collapsed on themselves.

I was down in AC last summer and was surprised how nasty it still was. :confused:

A couple of weeks ago, I was up in Tom country for a weekend AA baseball series in Binghamton, NY (the B-Mets vs. the Altoona Curve). Having no prior knowledge of the city - I stayed downtown next to the courthouse (it wasn't too bad but Binghamton has seen better days).

You couldn't visit the part of Pittsburgh where my mom grew up either without feeling a bit uneasy about the situation.

I still like Brooklyn Heights though it has been about 20 years since I lived there after graduating from college.

Weren't you looking to relo to the Philly area (if I am remembering correctly)?

JustRalph
05-12-2007, 04:20 PM
Weren't you looking to relo to the Philly area (if I am remembering correctly)?

Still up in the air. Negotiations are coming to a head...........June 1 is the deadline for us to decide .........they haven't agreed to all demands at this point. So the talk is still ongoing..........although..... I am not optomistic

GaryG
05-12-2007, 05:49 PM
Still up in the air. Negotiations are coming to a head...........June 1 is the deadline for us to decide .........they haven't agreed to all demands at this point. So the talk is still ongoing..........although..... I am not optomisticI lived in Twinsburg for a few years when I used to be the Kng of Thistle. It was still rural then but it was starting to get condomized. I visited the farm (Double D) where Harlan's Holiday was later foaled. I enjoyed that area to death. Used to go to the OTB at Northfield, even saw the trotters a couple of times.

JustRalph
05-12-2007, 06:05 PM
I lived in Twinsburg for a few years when I used to be the Kng of Thistle. It was still rural then but it was starting to get condomized. I visited the farm (Double D) where Harlan's Holiday was later foaled. I enjoyed that area to death. Used to go to the OTB at Northfield, even saw the trotters a couple of times.

economy is the problem up here now. This place is being passed by completely..........