PDA

View Full Version : Program

Hammerhead
05-06-2007, 10:47 PM
As a consistant winner on 16 tracks in the last month, I would like to get a opinion on the new "Slicker" program.
I started off 4 weeks ago and opened a account with $25.00. I bet $2.00 win per race. After playing well over 300 races I had 56.00 bucks left.
This past Saturday I tried something differant and lost. With 4.00 left I went back to my program and hit the 1st at Del playing my last 4.00 2 win/Place and hit for 10.80 win 4.60 place. I wound up for the day with a bit over 16.00 left in the account.
Win ROI seems to stay around 12 - 18 % a day. I am taking my plays before scratches as I want to make this a one button blackbox affair. It is now a 1 race export at the time .I hope to make it auto import in about 2 weeks on TSN files. Win rate is 40% now but I have no idea as to distance race type etc. at this time as I set it up on a whim. I am in no rush to change much yet because I have seen to many ideas go to hell in a handbasket after a few wins.
This looks good on consistancy Pay offs are low (Drawback) 7-1 best payoff 6.32 average.

Any suggestions welcome

chickenhead
05-06-2007, 10:57 PM
email it to me, what you need is some independant verification.

Hammerhead
05-06-2007, 11:25 PM
My varifcation comes from my account balance. :D

WJ47
05-06-2007, 11:50 PM
What is a "slicker" program? It sounds like a good program because you are having fun and making some money! :)

Hammerhead
05-07-2007, 12:16 AM
Better known as the "Slicker Picker" A program I have been working on since computers where invented ie the old 4k that hooked up to your TV if you are that old. Pong was the 1st game. Anyhow since no one agrees I want a program that will pick winners automatically and produce a profit. I am close but it has only been used by myself for a month and natrually need more testing. With the aid of hcap a member of the board I got a start. I have modified many calcs etc and came up with a number that by it self produces 33% winners but with a -5% loss out of a current 1000 races from all tracks running. A few tweaks gets me to 50% win 28 % roi on paper Real bets 14% roi 40 % win rate as average. But I can bet it and forget it Probably take me a few weeks to refine it more to find out tracks, races, etc it wins at then hit the place, show horses for exotics. Looks good at present

ranchwest
05-07-2007, 09:47 AM
At those low prices you need to hit about 50-55%.

I recommend evaluating the strengths and weaknesses.

Look at distance, surface, layoff vs. non-layoff, speed vs. off-the-pace, etc. You might want to see if there's any way to tweak current form.