PDA

View Full Version : Saturdays 4th

Suff
11-30-2002, 08:23 AM
I want you to watch "Bluse skys ahead" closely in the 2nd. Depending on how he runs in that race is gonna help us here.

I'm eyeballing the two horse as the horse showing the most "Likley to improve" traits. Two back race is key.. ran a 2nd quarter faster than the first, This horse appears as the one who was pushing that pace , that day. They were going a mile and 1/8 that day and had nothing left. Shortens up here,, has a lil more experience under his belt. 3rd by 9 in last, going a mile,, But winner was 4 clear and 2nd horse (blue skys) was 5 clear. Takes a Panel off today, and shows enough early foot and a lil tactical speed to overcome that post. Maybe the ONE.
Catches a tough field here:
#3 Formal attire.. if rested for the right reasons he looks VERY tough in here. Who knows?
#5 Rarified,, Deputy Minieters 1/2 to seattle slew $400K
#4 Defy Logic.. Full to the clever Family, St Ballado, Paid 1.5 million for.
#10 Paradise Hieghts 250K,, Nice work 11/15 Bridgmohan up.
#12 Derby Time . 75K Out of Cryptoclearance 1/2 to Danzig. Nice works,, trainer has 3 firsters from 27.. all Bombs.

Going to make my decsison at the track. AFter Blue sky runs.. If he wins,, I'll probably bet the 2, with the 3 and 5.

Posting the rest of card before 10:00 Am today. Check back then for full card selections.

linrom1
11-30-2002, 12:58 PM
Looks like you're going to need thrusters to come from the back today.

Suff
11-30-2002, 05:14 PM
This was a $54 dollar winner that I gave AWAY for free , here this morning,,, I've been giving double digit horses away with regularity on this site. Only surprise is that more people don;t say anything? I had a lil arguement with a guy on the other Thread about betting 2-1 shots,,, in the end he STEADFASTLY stood by his idea that he can turn a profit betting chalk,,, So I say,, Ok Go ahead. meanwhile.. I made about $7500 in the last 8 days betting nothing under 10-1....... He'd need to hit? what? about 1000 straight 2-1 shots to catch me? And thats while not losing any. Man... I just do it for fun,, I don't NEED to come out here and post.. I like the guy that runs the board, I like a few people on the board... Thats why I post...

Suff
11-30-2002, 05:20 PM
Linron,,, Stick around... Gonna give away a $40.00 winner at NY tommorrow.. Just for Giggles...

CapperLou
11-30-2002, 07:45 PM
Sufferindowns:

Thanks for the fantastic $54 winner today at Big A!!!!

You have had quite a week or so with long priced horses posted on the board. Great Work!!! To be able to have as many as you have in such a short time is remarkable!!

I wheeled your horse in the exacta and played hime WPS and now have a "package" that can be used for holiday shopping.
Thanks for the great picks and please continue to post them.

Best regards,

CapperLou

cj
11-30-2002, 07:49 PM
Excellent pick sufferin, hope you didn't let Blue Sky Ahead's loss deter ya...keep it up!

CJ

Suff
11-30-2002, 08:06 PM
It was perfect,,, played a 2 all 2 pick three,,, had lasrecon good in the 3rd.. was "LIGHTING" it up all day Today.... Had two pick threes... 6 winners and the pick 4 multiple times,,,

Suff
11-30-2002, 08:12 PM
I wheeled your horse in the exacta and played hime WPS and now have a "package" that can be used for holiday shopping.
Thanks for the great picks and please continue to post them.

Lou,,, Big screen TV.... is on my list.... and yup.... I have been seeing them good... I Just want to get better and better at my hobby.. Thoroughbred Horse racing.. I have a passion for it, and a passion for handicapping,,, I'm Sitting here Tonight Watching Notre Dame,, going through Sundays card.. Would'nt want to be anyplace else doing anything else... I just love breaking races down. I know I can get Better at Handicapping... I want to get better at and I am going to get better at it.] So I'm home working at it again. Lets have anothe BIG DAY tommorrow... although,,, The first two at Ny are TERRIBLE... I'll see what Come with.

Zaf
11-30-2002, 08:21 PM
Sufferin You Da Bomb !!!

Keep Going !!! Like your analysis !! Your posts are very informative and good lessons on how to uncover live longshots.
Nice !!!

ZAFONIC

Suff
11-30-2002, 09:08 PM
I LOVE IT!!!!!!! Lets make the PACE BOARD ,, THE PLACE TO BE!!! If your serious about making money in NEW YORK!!!

Every WEEK,,,, BOMBS AWAY!!! Capping Hard,, Capping right and CAPPING LAAAAAAAAAAAAARGE!!!!!!!!!!! YEEE HAAA

Boris
12-01-2002, 11:03 AM
Not sure if this post will make it as my cable modem is coughing up blood, but wanted to send kudos. $50+ winners don't grow on trees. Nice pick and continued success.

melman
12-01-2002, 11:18 AM
SufferinD, that is a beautiful piece of work you have been doing over the last couple weeks at NYRA. Super job and continue to post, just remember to stay away from California racing. LOL What you do best is NYRA and that is for sure.

Suff
12-02-2002, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Boris
Not sure if this post will make it as my cable modem is coughing up blood, but wanted to send kudos. $50+ winners don't grow on trees. Nice pick and continued success.

Boris.. Thanks,,, I enjoyed your post on the NAWlins races with RA on 5 rentamounts,, Like to see you share your take on horses and angles more often... The best part.. It aint a contest.. you see something,, you hunch something.. type it up... If it goes in the toilet.. No matter.. Its all in good fun.. hopefullly a few $$, but in the end, I think we all get better when we share our Take on the races... Remember,, If I or you go 15 races with out a Check,, but we pop a 15-1.. we're even.. had a few laughs,, learned a lil, and best of all,, we got to enjoy our our hobby... Thoroughbred racing.

I was sitting in front of a guy that had a BIG one on Sunday.. he was screaming at the TV down the stretch ,, and he won,, So he starts Telling me " I really liked that horse"... So i said,, 'what did you like about him" and said " He's white,, I always bet white horses" and he continued on in a straight face... "The thing with white horses is,, they never like to go in the gate.. white horses hate to go in the gate.. but,, white horses almost always win"........

So there you go Boris.,... How'd you like that handicapping lesson!! LOL......... Also... if your interested,,, go to www.NYRA.com and get in the INNER TRACK CHALLENGE<,, its free,, can win money and lots of fun,,,

Suff
12-02-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by melman
SufferinD, that is a beautiful piece of work you have been doing over the last couple weeks at NYRA. Super job and continue to post, just remember to stay away from California racing. LOL What you do best is NYRA and that is for sure.

Thanks Mel... stick around teh selections section and post onec in a while,, Your a good horse player and I'd like to hear from you on a race or two... also.. Go to www.nyra.com and get in the INNER challenge... post/e-mail me if you wanna kick around a horse or race,,,, thanks again MEL

linrom1
12-02-2002, 08:17 PM
[Edited]

It is well known in racing circles that all grey thoroughbreds can be traced back to one stallion, Alcock's Arabian, born in 1700.

About 3% of thoroughbred horses are grey. They are usually born black, chestnut or brown but soon become dappled, grey or white.
Thoroughbreds have their origins in the early 1700s, when a small number of Arabian stallions were brought into Britain and mated with a group of native mares.

"The grey gene was introduced we think just a single time in a horse called Alcock's Arabian in about 1720," says Dr Binns.
"So all the grey horses you see on the race course or on the gallops here at Newmarket have a piece of DNA that descends from that original founder in 1720."

If you note that only 3% of all the thoroughbreds are grey, while I don’t have any numbers to back this theory, I believe that they account for more outstanding horses then they small number should represent.

Boris
12-02-2002, 08:56 PM
And on any Saturday when Churchill is running, put Pat "Day on a grey", and you'll never get better than even money. ;)

linrom1
12-02-2002, 09:40 PM
You would have to pay me to bet Pat in KY.

Suff
12-02-2002, 10:11 PM
Don't know enough about DNA to contratdict anything stated except to say........ I have never,, nor would I ever , bet a horse based on its color. Just not something I would do...

I have and would bet a horse

That Urinates while walking by me
That Poops while walking by me
Thats Looks at me while walking by me
That stops in front of me.

But these are sound Handicapping principles , but your color theory makes no sense to me.

smf
12-03-2002, 01:12 AM
Originally posted by Sufferindowns

That Urinates while walking by me
That Poops while walking by me
Thats Looks at me while walking by me
That stops in front of me.

You've just described the qualities and actions in women I use to determine if they're date- worthy.

Damn, are there no secrets in this competitive world anymore!